There is 0 point of eating breakfast and might be one of the biggest health and looksmin you can do

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
No point in eating breakfast humans haven't evolved eating all day long like Americans
Just skip your breakfast and start IF your health will improve by a lot and fat loss will rapidly increase too
Imo breakfast is 100% a Jewish propoganda tbh
You aren't supposed to break your fast , fasting is a healthy and a very crucial state for your body

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: jinnu, diamondbill, BeanletMogger and 20 others
dnr + 4 eggs + honey + black tea with sugar

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, bronzeagepervert, SubhumanEyeArea and 14 others
can you explain how starving is healthy for any animal?

• Ugh..
Reactions: proxyy, sudanguy and efidescontinuado
Breakfast is the key meal of the day, skipping which may have an adverse impact on our health and well-being. Consuming a nutritious breakfast provides our body with the necessary energy and nutrients, which are the foundation for proper functioning. In addition, breakfast can stimulate metabolism and support cognitive and thyroid functions, which translates into overall improvement in health. As Dr. said Ray Peat, "energy and structure are interdependent at every level", which emphasizes the importance of balanced nutrition from the first meal of the day. When planning breakfast, it is worth focusing on choosing products rich in various nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables (e.g. potatoes), healthy fats (coconut oil, butter, ice cream) and protein. This selection of ingredients ensures that the day will start on a productive and healthy note, providing solid foundations for an active experience.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: terrorblade, bronzeagepervert, Fishy and 6 others
Fasting is starvation.

Your body eats itself after 5 hours.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, bronzeagepervert, PrimalPlasty and 5 others
Breakfast is the key meal of the day, skipping which may have an adverse impact on our health and well-being. Consuming a nutritious breakfast provides our body with the necessary energy and nutrients, which are the foundation for proper functioning. In addition, breakfast can stimulate metabolism and support cognitive and thyroid functions, which translates into overall improvement in health. As Dr. said Ray Peat, "energy and structure are interdependent at every level", which emphasizes the importance of balanced nutrition from the first meal of the day. When planning breakfast, it is worth focusing on choosing products rich in various nutrients, such as carbohydrates, fruits, vegetables (e.g. potatoes), healthy fats (coconut oil, butter, ice cream) and protein. This selection of ingredients ensures that the day will start on a productive and healthy note, providing solid foundations for an active experience.
gpt
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: cadee and sorrowfulsad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, kanyewestglazer, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
According to what
Your body starts eating its own red blood cells for energy after 5 hours.

Look up Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

You induce more autophagy from a natural primal diet than from starving yourself or exercising.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: melon6329, terrorblade, diamondbill and 2 others
Not good for your dopamine receptors, your brain will crave food at some point.

fasting is pointless

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: looksseg, Kevin Logan, proxyy and 1 other person
over if ur hungry in the morning tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Kevin Logan, fxckz and socialcel
Sugar and bread breakfasts*

nigga if i dont have my breakfast i will not have energy to work i fast 8-9 after that and just eat dinner fasting is a cope btw

Ohhh Brother another unwarranted opinion this guy stinks 😷🤮🤢

No point in eating breakfast humans haven't evolved eating all day long like Americans
Just skip your breakfast and start IF your health will improve by a lot and fat loss will rapidly increase too
Imo breakfast is 100% a Jewish propoganda tbh
You aren't supposed to break your fast , fasting is a healthy and a very crucial state for your body

• JFL
Reactions: aqircc
Correct. It eats fat and protein clogging your veins.

How is this bad?
Fat and protein doesn’t clog your veins. Fat and protein nourishes you.

Your body starts eating its own red blood cells for energy after 5 hours.

Look up Aajonus Vonderplanitz.

You induce more autophagy from a natural primal diet than from starving yourself or exercising.
So we should be eating every 5 hours except for when sleep?

If you’re trying to cut, then sure. But if you’re trying to add or maintain muscle having a reasonably healthy breakfast (eggs, protein shake etc) is good for you. If you’re like me and have a fast metabolism skipping breakfast can make me start to lose muscle.

Retards will literally eat half their daily calorie requirements for the beginning of the day where they’ve just slept for 8 hours and have energy.

Fasting is starvation.

Your body eats itself after 5 hours.
Yes and that’s literally the point of fasting. The body cells start to eat each other, thus the harmful cells that harm your health get swallowed by other cells, which means they completely disappear from your body, resulting in a overall more healthy body with less harmful cells that have the potential to even turn into tumors etc

I always used to skip breakfast, but now that I work I get super hungry in the morning If I don’t eat, so I try to eat something before going to work.

Yes and that’s literally the point of fasting. The body cells start to eat each other, thus the harmful cells that harm your health get swallowed by other cells, which means they completely disappear from your body, resulting in a overall more healthy body with less harmful cells that have the potential to even turn into tumors etc
Consume food with beneficial bacteria if you want to dissolve tumors. No need to starve

i eat twice a day. Breakfast and dinner

I have yogurt apple and maple syrup

You should eat breakfast, but only after 1-2 hours after waking up, usually wait until your hungry, and eat a nutrient dense meal.
No cereal, you want maybe eggs with some fruit.
This can provide nutrition for your body & brain, and it is an essential meal.

For example, in women who skip breakfast, their cortisol rhythm is disrupted and they have elevated blood pressure.

Your first meal of the day is always your "break" fast. If you eat it at 9am or 9pm it doesn't matter. You're an idiot.

-healthy fats
-ice cream
:lul:

Yeah okay just dont listen to your senses you dumb slave

true 3 meals a day is totally unnecessary