There Is 100% Girls Registered Here

Ehh, this was one of two answers.. but your wording is still sus. Then again it amasses forum clout to larp as a girl so you're more than likely some dalit
yeah im a dalit male

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ShawarmaFilth and ChadL1te
:Comfy:

It warms my heart that you think im ginger stacy :love:
Foids on incel/looksmaxxing forums are lesbians like all the other ones.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ChadL1te and ProBono

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, TechnoBoss, YungTrappa and 1 other person
freeze time and have sex with all the girls, because we see them as objects lol
I’m investing in this user. Follow me and i’ll follow you back

Dont let me down like @HighTierSubhuman did

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
:Comfy:

It warms my heart that you think im ginger stacy :love:
Are you and @SubSigma related?

I was thinking about it, and its just a statistical fact. There's really only so much the mods can do to deny people they think are women.

There is no doubt a few have slipped through the cracks and most likely lurk. Im almost certain though none of them are frequent posters.

Yea there are hundreds of potential women here. It really isn't hard for them to enter here if they just bypass the basic filters. Though tbh as long as they don't announce that they are women publicly and clearly looking for attention I couldn't care less.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular, greywind, ShawarmaFilth and 2 others

Yea there are hundreds of potential women here. It really isn't hard for them to enter here if they just bypass the basic filters. Though tbh as long as they don't announce that they are women publicly and clearly looking for attention I couldn't care less.
if they dont interact i also dont care

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, greywind and ShawarmaFilth
Though tbh as long as they don't announce that they are women publicly and clearly looking for attention I couldn't care less.
but if someone found out they were female would the user still be banned? is this just your personal opinion?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias, ChadL1te and ShawarmaFilth

If i was a secret girl and i was horny would u fuck or nahhhhhh thats gay dudeee wtfd

but if someone found out they were female would the user still be banned? is this just your personal opinion?
They’d still get banned obv

• +1
But holy shit ngl u reek of estrogen literally half the forum thought u were girl

• +1
Foids on incel/looksmaxxing forums are lesbians like all the other ones.
no theyre not, lesbians are rare enough among women, and there are near zero women on here, so what ur saying is very implausible

lesbians arent concerned with men/incels either way, if there was a girl browsing this site it'd be some BPD femcel

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme, greywind and ShawarmaFilth
@Autismcel what ever happened to that fag azozin

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Autismcel, TechnoBoss and ChadL1te
Yes, obviously

• +1
i think he got banned. one of the worst users ever
Lots of good users got banned or deleted ngl

Whenever i nt maxxed with that fat whore that i’m still feeling shit abt i took a huge break from the forum theres only like 6 users i still recognize

• +1
Lots of good users got banned or deleted ngl

Whenever i nt maxxed with that fat whore that i’m still feeling shit abt i took a huge break from the forum theres only like 6 users i still recognize
idk who you used to interact with. before we started pming a lot I just associated you as the guy obsessed with dicks

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I think one of the mods is a foid, idk if they do background checks

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suns9999, TechnoBoss, ascension and 1 other person
way more. probably like 1-2% if I had to guess. Women are curious and probably want to steal some of our secrets. Of the people who lurk, probably 5% total.
175 lurkers? Seems a bit high

idk who you used to interact with. before we started pming a lot I just associated you as the guy obsessed with dicks
Idek but there was a ton of ppl i used to talk to who i dont see anymore

Whenever their names pop into my head i search em up and they’re either banned or deleted/inactive

Feels like i just came back from a samurai incel war to find all my incels dead

The new org characters looks promising tho

• JFL
Reactions: axttt_ and ChadL1te
As a former mod yes there are female users. There was one user who we mods couldn't tell was foid until months later but they generally get caught because of how retarded they are.
why did they unmod you
fucking jews

• +1
i haven’t seen u post in ages bhai where have u been
Caught up with trying to be nt, got approached twice from ltbs and almost had a relationship with a fat black ltb and got cucked by her ex

How have u been
hes been slaying LTBs
didnt even slay but i DID go from khhv to kv :feelshah:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, TechnoBoss, sportsmogger and 2 others
Caught up with trying to be nt, got approached twice from ltbs and almost had a relationship with a fat black ltb and got cucked by her ex

How have u been
brutal sorry for that bhai
i’ve been okay been trying to get lean as of recently
but ur right about all the good users leaving and it all happened so suddenly in the time space of like a month not even slowly
forum is fuckingt dying
but some of the new users are chill

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and ShawarmaFilth
brutal sorry for that bhai
i’ve been okay been trying to get lean as of recently
I’m still on my leanmax almost done tho
but ur right about all the good users leaving and it all happened so suddenly in the time space of like a month not even slowly
forum is fuckingt dying
but some of the new users are chill
Dude yeah i literally left for like 3-4 weeks and everyone was gone 😭

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ChadL1te and axttt_
I’m still on my leanmax almost done tho

Dude yeah i literally left for like 3-4 weeks and everyone was gone 😭
who left that you used to talk to?

• +1
who left that you used to talk to?
Surprisingly i cant name them off the top of my head but i knew something was off and i checked and Nword49 deleted

>6pslcel is gone too and so is sickdawgie

• +1
Surprisingly i cant name them off the top of my head but i knew something was off and i checked and Nword49 deleted

>6pslcel is gone too and so is sickdawgie
I think >6pslcel got banned for doxing

• +1
No shit @luria openly female

• JFL
Reactions: luria
I was thinking about it, and its just a statistical fact. There's really only so much the mods can do to deny people they think are women.

There is no doubt a few have slipped through the cracks and most likely lurk. Im almost certain though none of them are frequent posters.
Mods should do genital i.d if you ask me

As a former mod yes there are female users. There was one user who we mods couldn't tell was foid until months later but they generally get caught because of how retarded they are.
What did they do lmao

who was the goldcel who was a girl according to preston

and did u just confirm that rea is a woman
Rea is a guy, I'm joking. And I don't know which goldcel..

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
You can admit to being a female. 😈

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It'd genuinely be funny to have a conversation with a girl who's active here, like they probably see this forum the same way we see feminist sub reddits

• +1
Reactions: xantrooper and ChadL1te
Those foids who use the blackpill terms in conversations have definitely visited this forum.

Their fyp at some point had to show this forums existence

It'd genuinely be funny to have a conversation with a girl who's active here, like they probably see this forum the same way we see feminist sub reddits
I troll those subs:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I troll those subs:forcedsmile:
I lurk on those, always funny to see how little self awareness they got, literally children mentality expect they're grown ass adults which is just sad

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and ChadL1te
Blackpill is water to women.

• JFL
@Imretarded? @exipreess @Rea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and ChadL1te