There Is 100% Girls Registered Here

I lurk on those, always funny to see how little self awareness they got, literally children mentality expect they're grown ass adults which is just sad
they're so unaware its comical

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme
Resident Evil Nemesis GIF

Live footage of a foid about to be struck down by the mods ban hammer :banhammer:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: totalynotme, Suns9999, castizo and 3 others
I was thinking about it, and its just a statistical fact. There's really only so much the mods can do to deny people they think are women.

There is no doubt a few have slipped through the cracks and most likely lurk. Im almost certain though none of them are frequent posters.
Bros describing women like my weekly spider infestation lmfao

The user Seth Walsh gives me woman vibes the way they were arguing with me

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I was thinking about it, and its just a statistical fact. There's really only so much the mods can do to deny people they think are women.

There is no doubt a few have slipped through the cracks and most likely lurk. Im almost certain though none of them are frequent posters.
no shit retard

its obvious many lurk and some are prob active users

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te