there is a good chance i may commit suicide within the next 2 months

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
tryna get a heroin/molly source so i can od and die in peace atm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Sad shit, man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Einon, middayshowers and 2 others
I thought u were surgerymaxxing with eppley

Bro don't OD with molly. I was just joking in that other thread. By all means try it before you sui as its a good experience but heroin is best drug for OD'ing.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Do molly at a rave best experience in your life. If your gonna die do that before you do

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme and Krezo
hmm...

Last edited:
Sad shit, man.

don't commit suicide man, there is life after death, idec what anyone says. If you want someone to talk to im here bro. But please, don't do it, you will regret it after.

don't commit suicide man, there is life after death, idec what anyone says. If you want someone to talk to im here bro. But please, don't do it, you will regret it after.
You do realize the term 'life after death' is a contradiction in logic, right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and Deleted member 685
also you wont OD on molly retard. Just go ER

• Love it
Reactions: FaceandHFD
You do realize the term 'life after death' is a contradiction in logic, right?
not really - when you look at it, when you die in this world, your life isn't over - your soul just leaves your physical body. So your life doesn't end really

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and rtsssy
Don't do it, I know I said I hated you and I still do cause you behave like a cunt around me but don't commit suicide dude.

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, UglyMan and fukmylyf
goodbye

78167366-horror-view-of-hanged-girl-on-tree-at-evening-at-night-suicide-decoration-death-punishment-execution.jpg

nobody will miss you curry, remember that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Framletgod, Vitruvian, toolateforme and 2 others
Just don't behave like a cunt

shits sad,man

not really - when you look at it, when you die in this world, your life isn't over - your soul just leaves your physical body. So your life doesn't end really
Yes it is. Death is the cessation of biological processes. It is absurd to say that these carry on after death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

Yet theres zero scientific proof for any particles or sub atomic particles to support such bs

Yet theres zero scientific proof for any particles or sub atomic particles to support such bs
death is concern for managerial but you don't support

your surgery with eppley will change nothing in terms of how you do with females

and you know it

lol, you can't prove life after death except by logic, what about people that kill thousands or millions of innocent citizens, a life sentence or death penalty isn't enough. To say that there is no life after death is to say there is no god, which means the universe created itself, meaning the first law of science is invalid.

don't kill yourself

life is beautiful, you're beautiful

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Krezo, Vitruvian and 6 others
lol, you can't prove life after death except by logic, what about people that kill thousands or millions of innocent citizens, a life sentence or death penalty isn't enough. To say that there is no life after death is to say there is no god, which means the universe created itself, meaning the first law of science is invalid.

It means nothing, you retard, the universe has no meaning, it doesn't need one, and the universe doesn't create itself, it doesn't need the "create" factor to exist, deal with it, your life is just that and you had the unlucky enough to be born just to suffer, deal and kill yourself like the OP.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and toolateforme

Theres no need for a god if the universe is itself eternal.

And no there is no way to prove life after death by logic lol. Professional logicians cant even do it.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and toolateforme
See you in 3 months

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 206, pisslord, Vitruvian and 2 others
Stfu cuck

• +1
Reactions: Supreme Gentleman
killing yourself is kinda lame ngl i’d rather have “killed by lawnmower” on my grave over “committed suicide”

Don't do it

It means nothing, you retard, the universe has no meaning, it doesn't need one, and the universe doesn't create itself, it doesn't need the "create" factor to exist, deal with it, your life is just that and you had the unlucky enough to be born just to suffer, deal and kill yourself like the OP.
Cope the universe was created it's a fact as the universe is currently expanding at an exponential rate. It's also a fact the the universe will end in the heat death.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and toolateforme
Cope the universe was created it's a fact as the universe is currently expanding at an exponential rate. It's also a fact the the universe will end in the heat death.

Created by who? are you joking?

trynas me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
yeah it was all based on luck. if someone is born unlucky, it means he can never be redeemed for eternity. his fate is eternally doomed.

Good luck we will join u soon in Gandy hdaven

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, FaceandHFD, Ritalincel and 1 other person
892F52CC 02F3 4C60 841E C214518BFDD1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Theres no need for a god if the universe is itself eternal.

And no there is no way to prove life after death by logic lol. Professional logicians cant even do it.
they universe isn't eternal, everything has a beginning and an end, lol, science says that btw.
Created by who? are you joking?
the universe decided to create itself. athiests cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
they universe isn't eternal, everything has a beginning and an end, lol, science says that btw.

Wrong

its possible

Quantum fluctuations
In the very weird world of quantum mechanics, which describes action on a subatomic scale, random fluctuations can produce matter and energy out of nothingness. And this can lead to very big things indeed, researchers say.
"Quantum mechanical fluctuations can produce the cosmos,"