WARNING!!!!! Cuddle/Testicular Torsion

SunShine Senpai

SunShine Senpai

Iron
I just wanted to warn you guys about testicular torsion. I was cuddling with a girl in my car and I had her sitting on me and shit. My balls and abdomen started hurting after but it went away. However the next day in the evening it started to hurt as shit again after i saw her. Luckily right now its not really hurting so its probably not testicular torsion, its probably varicocele which is normally okay. Testicular torsion however is very serious and has horrific pain and if you don't get surgery within 24 hours it will make you infertile as your balls will die.

When your cuddling with a girl, be careful with your balls. When you are sleeping, try to sleep mostly on your back and be careful when your twist and turn as even that can cause torsion. When you're playing sports be careful as even that can also cause torsion. Be careful with your balls my friends, keep it safe. I never had such pain before from cuddling, this is my first time and am glad its most likely not testicular torsion. I have another girl planned within 1-2 weeks, so when we cuddle am gonna be super careful.

If u have any questions lmk

I just wanted to warn you guys about testicular torsion. I was cuddling with a girl in my car and I had her sitting on me and shit. My balls and abdomen started hurting after but it went away. However the next day in the evening it started to hurt as shit again after i saw her. Luckily right now its not really hurting so its probably not testicular torsion, its probably varicocele which is normally okay. Testicular torsion however is very serious and has horrific pain and if you don't get surgery within 24 hours it will make you infertile as your balls will die.

When your cuddling with a girl, be careful with your balls. When you are sleeping, try to sleep mostly on your back and be careful when your twist and turn as even that can cause torsion. When you're playing sports be careful as even that can also cause torsion. Be careful with your balls my friends, keep it safe. I never had such pain before from cuddling, this is my first time and am glad its most likely not testicular torsion. I have another girl planned within 1-2 weeks, so when we cuddle am gonna be super careful.

If u have any questions lmk
if I remember correctly if you keep this for even 10 hours they have to perform a surgery on your balls to untangle them, brutal ballpill

if I remember correctly if you keep this for even 10 hours they have to perform a surgery on your balls to untangle them, brutal ballpill
yes exactly. Actually horrific. I didn't know something of such horror existed. Why is life so brutal and filled with pain, suffering and death