There is actual treatment difference between 6”5 and 6”3.5 .

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
yesterday I bought the those Nike shoes ( 1.6 inches increase) and today I see so may horny girls literally staring, even going their way through empty seats in bus to sit the front seat of me.

75966251 7D23 45DC 9EBB D3E4C59997BC

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Account717, ManzareK and 8 others
it was probably your personality and confidence

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: potentialzaddy, HeLivesAgain, LastHopeForNorman and 10 others
girls r way more terrified of a 6'5 truecel compared to 6'3 truecel, so ofc they would stare at u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deprived, GigaAscender and 15 others
i should have roped when i was born

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Splinter901, Deleted member 23848 and 4 others
I'm 6'3.5 too

shoes name i wanna fraud as 6'4

I'm 6'3.5 too
please you’re missing a lot, get those height frauding shoes. Thank me later!

Also build great physique, mainly have great frame, back, neck, I wear hodies this days because winter is coming but still my body definition shows.

Delusions

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Delusions
I’m already chadlite face wise but surely there has been increase in girls giving me ios on average today than whole week combined

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, lookism_world and Deleted member 22126
Also build great physique, mainly have great frame, back, neck, I wear hodies this days because winter is coming but still my body definition shows.
I am.
These shoes aren't my style at all but I might get some boots that have higher heels

Or maybe you're just imagining stuff . I've been there buddy schizo

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Vasco-v2, Deleted member 23778 and 2 others
Or maybe you're just imagining stuff . I've been there buddy schizo
May be I’m. But there is no reason for girl to sit right in front of me when they were literally empty seats available. My legs are too long too so barely hers and mine were touching. I kept reading my book and didn’t care

May be I’m. But there is no reason for girl to sit right in front of me when they were literally empty seats available. My legs are too long too so barely hers and mine were touching. I kept reading my book and didn’t care
Lucky you man congratulations 😍

Lucky you man congratulations 😍
What lucky, mentelcelness rained my life to the extreme. May be this by product of my ascension in general.

I’ve still long way to go,

• Ugh..
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I am.

These shoes aren't my style at all but I might get some boots that have higher heels
Me neither but Bro you’re doomed, it’s 2023 you have the audacity to think you have style, either female gaze max or rot in looks org. You and I have no choice, what ever attracts pussy should be your style.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
yeah best shoes i prefer these

Attachments

• Screenshot_13.png
    Screenshot_13.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 0
weren't you 194cm(6'4.5) the other day?
It would not surprise me if you're some currycel playing out the fantasy of being a white mogger to experience forum validation

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Vasco-v2, Primalsplit and 3 others
It would not surprise me if you're some currycel playing out the fantasy of being a white mogger to experience forum validation
Wtf where did I mention I was 6”4.5. You’re really insane.

So many larpers on this site.

I’m taking glucosamine tho too, I really don’t know today was different than other days tbh

you’re 5”9 so you can’t relate
No one gives a shit about the difference between 6’3.5 and 6’5 lol. Those are both good heights that mog. Ntm you only just started wearing thick shoes and every zoomer wears 1-1.5 inch shoes. So you still appear 6’4 (a giga mogger height still) to most people and didn’t really heightmax to fruad 6’5 at all.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and ManzareK
I was walking down the uni with my friend (5'8 and a legit 5.5 PSL) and two girls came up to us talking about an event that will be held in December. While they were speaking they spoke only to me and treated my friend as if he was a ghost. He had to force himself into conversation while I had said literally nothing and just nodded. Even gave me their phone numbers and said to my friend he can get it from me jfl.

Height mog irl is just too brutal.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 21532
I was walking down the uni with my friend (5'8 and a legit 5.5 PSL) and two girls came up to us talking about an event that will be held in December. While they were speaking they spoke only to me and treated my friend as if he was a ghost. He had to force himself into conversation while I had said literally nothing and just nodded. Even gave me their phone numbers and said to my friend he can get it from me jfl.
The mf incels here won’t believe the advantage of height.

Wait you’re from Turkey too?

Wtf where did I mention I was 6”4.5. You’re really insane.

I said you claimed you were 194cm, which I converted to 6'4.5" in brackets since you are using feet and inches in this post

I am constantly thinking wtf will I do with my children if they get their mom’s genuis.

@Xangsane finally I think I won but again she is only 156cm. My mom wasn’t tall too also she is 5”4 but my dad 198. I am only 194cm, I really care for my children, but I really love this person too. Like she is legit hqnb, not some fake.

Hoodies are ultimate frame frauding tool, easily + 2 inches to bideltoid if you choose the right one

I said you claimed you were 194cm, which I converted to 6'4.5" in brackets since you are using feet and inches in this post
With my older shoes on yes I’m 194cm, but since I bought these niki shoes it’s more like 197. I am more like 191 bare foot.

Hoodies are ultimate frame frauding tool, easily + 2 inches to bideltoid if you choose the right one
I actually have naturally great frame so hoodies make everything awesome on the top of everything.

Do you see guys that are taller than you or same height at uni often?

Brutal

Do you see guys that are taller than you or same height at uni often?
Yes but they are like 3-4psl, except one boy in my class who is legit 5.5 PSL 6,5 tall kid but really mentelcel like he barely even talks, I’m his friend in class. Plays game all the time, no NT enough on the top everything.

• Woah
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
W
Yes but they are like 3-4psl, except one boy in my class who is legit 5.5 PSL 6,5 tall kid but really mentelcel like he barely even talks, I’m his friend in class. Plays game all the time, no NT enough on the top everything.
Where are you from? And you need to go to some club with that friend, you'd both mog everyone into oblivion

i should have roped when i was born
same bro. every single day i discover a new dysgenic feature about myself.
At first i thought it was just that I was a little short.
But within a few fucking years i now have an entire list of traits that make me subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
same bro. every single day i discover a new dysgenic feature about myself.
At first i thought it was just that I was a little short.
But within a few fucking years i now have an entire list of traits that make me subhuman
i should work and save till my thirties and get tons of surgeries to live like a normal healthy individual

i should work and save till my thirties and get tons of surgeries to live like a normal healthy individual
Thats the plan. I will get surgerymaxxed probably at age 22-25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
@Spinecel
Is your profile picture actually you?

W

Where are you from? And you need to go to some club with that friend, you'd both mog everyone into oblivion
We are both mentelcels, no hope. He is doomed beyond hope tbh, because all he does even during lectures is play games. What a retard.

Correct. Taller is better. I’m 6’2 barefoot, everyone who thinks that is the “ideal” height is coping. 6’4 is better, and 6’6 is better than 6’4

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 22126, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
What’s this about
Fogdart wants to be notified when someone who has an "African villager phenotype" is spotted on this forum.

That's kind of his thing