There is lots of "meds" who look more arab than white

If Mussolini was unknown and someone posted his pics here people will call him ethnic for sure.
View attachment 849977
jfl and these are village curries raised with proper diet and environment
good bones ngl

@Justbeconfidentsrs

874a6ed95cc780c88e3844ddd78f0698.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
I see niggas saying that salludon or zayn are "med passing" when in fact its meds who are arab passing. There are lots of meds who look ethnic and could easily pass as argelian or pakistani, specially portugueses, sicilians and spanyards from the south.

Portugueses:
View attachment 849702View attachment 849703View attachment 849704

Pretty much 80% of the portuguese national team could pass as arab/pakistani without any trouble. Uruguayans/Argentinians and Algerians look whiter than most portugueses.

Italians:
View attachment 849706View attachment 849707
Italians are more white looking than portugueses but still around 30-40% of them could easily pass as ethnic.

Spanish:
View attachment 849710View attachment 849711

Spanish niggas are like italians, most look white but there are still a huge amount of them who look really ethnic despite having no ethnic blood. Asensio(the first nigga)even has a dutch mother but still looks ethnic as fuck. Also, some spanish guys look arab even when they have lightskin and a light complexion such as sergio ramos:
View attachment 849713

Conclusion: its not that good looking arabs are med passing, the only reason why they can "pass" as meds is because meds can pass as arabs.
Arabs are med as well dipshit

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, WTFCGod, Deleted member 6963 and 2 others
I see niggas saying that salludon or zayn are "med passing" when in fact its meds who are arab passing. There are lots of meds who look ethnic and could easily pass as argelian or pakistani, specially portugueses, sicilians and spanyards from the south.

Portugueses:

Pretty much 80% of the portuguese national team could pass as arab/pakistani without any trouble. Uruguayans/Argentinians and Algerians look whiter than most portugueses.

Italians:
Italians are more white looking than portugueses but still around 30-40% of them could easily pass as ethnic.

Spanish:

Spanish niggas are like italians, most look white but there are still a huge amount of them who look really ethnic despite having no ethnic blood. Asensio(the first nigga)even has a dutch mother but still looks ethnic as fuck. Also, some spanish guys look arab even when they have lightskin and a light complexion such as sergio ramos:
View attachment 849713

Conclusion: its not that good looking arabs are med passing, the only reason why they can "pass" as meds is because meds can pass as arabs.
Those 2 Italians are made fun of by everyone because they look like that, so no, average italian doesn't look like that.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
yeah, but you can see the difference

jfl and these are village curries raised with proper diet and environment
good bones ngl

@Justbeconfidentsrs

874a6ed95cc780c88e3844ddd78f0698.jpg
There are curries here eating rice and lentils 3 times a day and bones like this. It's all about genes imo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Seems we didn't genocide them throughout enough.

yeah i look ethnic and im Portuguese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 7580, alex569 and 2 others
Low iq from op tbh have you ever heard of the reconquista
8B8431ED 2E98 4CE0 B0E0 936C2783D8F4
Tldr it took nearly 800 years to reclaim Spain and Portugal back from the muslims meaning in that time a lot of native Spanish would have bred with Arab soldiers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 6963
the only reason arabs can pass as med is.... because they're fucking med retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 6273

Portugueses:

Italians:

Spanish:

View attachment 849713

a lot of east europeans look like curries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Yeah but why do people here make fun of arabs who call themselves med?
probably cause they're ethnic copers jfl

the average arab medcoper thinks they look like michele morrone
nFvbgx_5.jpg

but in reality arab medcopers look like goatfuckers on average

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Lolcel and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
the only reason arabs can pass as med is.... because they're fucking med retard
I know but society dont see it that way
Thats why niggas here cope with "good looking arab x is med passing"

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3043 and Britishlooksmaxxer
probably cause they're ethnic copers jfl

the average arab medcoper thinks they look like michele morrone
nFvbgx_5.jpg

but in reality arab medcopers look like goatfuckers on average
funny everyone is saying hes GL now but if he came and posted on this site everyone would call him shitskin subhuman etc. iirc i saw a thread on him on this very website few months ago when i was lurking and everyone said hes normie. shows the difference between psl appeal and irl appeal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 3043, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
funny everyone is saying hes GL now but if he came and posted on this site everyone would call him shitskin subhuman etc. iirc i saw a thread on him on this very website few months ago when i was lurking and everyone said hes normie. shows the difference between psl appeal and irl appeal
ikr.

I stopped listening to those fucking autists here a long time ago. They recommend bimax to anyone JFL, meanwhile jaw despite being important is not really that great. You don't need a top-tier jaw if you wanna be a prettyboy for example, and you can just be carried by your soft features along with a few dimorphic features.

This guy has giga high sex appeal, yet he'd be rated here 5PSL here at the most jfl.

Being dark-triad looking, having good hair, good grooming, good style and most importantly not being a fucking autist IRL will almost always ascend someone (unless you're St Blackops2cel)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, thickdickdaddy27 and vvshredded
Niggas here have 0 clue on what women like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, thickdickdaddy27 and vvshredded
ikr.

I stopped listening to those fucking autists here a long time ago. They recommend bimax to anyone JFL, meanwhile jaw despite being important is not really that great. You don't need a top-tier jaw if you wanna be a prettyboy for example, and you can just be carried by your soft features along with a few dimorphic features.

This guy has giga high sex appeal, yet he'd be rated here 5PSL here at the most jfl.

Being dark-triad looking, having good hair, good grooming, good style and most importantly not being a fucking autist IRL will almost always ascend someone (unless you're St Blackops2cel)
Niggas here have 0 clue on what women like
Lol true, they worship the wrong guys.

Just see some people with giga high sex appeal IRL

Mariano Di Vaio

Nick Bateman

Michelle Morrone

Take a look at their instagram followings and then compare it to someone like O' Pry. Niggas really think O Pry can slay more than them IRL lol. You notice the common thing between all of them? Dark looks, gymmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, hair and beardmaxxed etc. I notice the same theme in normie TV shows like Love Island as well.

And imagine if Michelle came on here for a rating

I can guarantee people would be saying "yo shitskin go ER, you fucking faggot. this so and so 4 PSL white guy mogs you and will cuck you IRL".

at the end of the day take what incels say with a pinch of salt lol

Attachments

• 1607185365456.png
    1607185365456.png
    867 KB · Views: 58
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, alex569, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
North African admixture from the moors (mainly in Sicily and select parts of Portugal and Spain) is the reason for that. Majority of Italians, even Southern (not counting Sicily) are white as fuck. Same as most Spaniards and Portuguese.

Caging at the copers :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: "I look arab, therefore i'm italian by definition. Therefore, i'm a slayer",when they don't even know how the fuck the average population of those countries looks like.

tenor.gif

Images   2020 12 05T214144423

Images   2020 12 05T214506908

IMG 20201205 214655

When italians look more paki than pakis

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
notice how none of these niggas look curry jfl

either arab or med passing

This also applies to some french people (in particular southern french)
But yeah I agree with you.
I'd say only around 50% of Europeans are white passing.
Cope

Lol true, they worship the wrong guys.

Just see some people with giga high sex appeal IRL

Mariano Di Vaio
View attachment 850736View attachment 850737View attachment 850738

Nick Bateman
View attachment 850742View attachment 850743View attachment 850744

Michelle Morrone
View attachment 850746View attachment 850747

Take a look at their instagram followings and then compare it to someone like O' Pry. Niggas really think O Pry can slay more than them IRL lol. You notice the common thing between all of them? Dark looks, gymmaxxed, fashionmaxxed, hair and beardmaxxed etc. I notice the same theme in normie TV shows like Love Island as well.

And imagine if Michelle came on here for a rating
View attachment 850752

I can guarantee people would be saying "yo shitskin go ER, you fucking faggot. this so and so 4 PSL white guy mogs you and will cuck you IRL".

at the end of the day take what incels say with a pinch of salt lol
Morrone has status halo too tho , if barrett played a bad boy in 365 movie women would’ve drooled over him too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Soon this marxist nigger is gonna claim that nordics actually look like niggers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
over if your not germanic/nordic

I have seen plenty of Arabs who can pass as white people just with darker skin/eye and hair color.

• +1
tbh a good amount of portugal population looks arab

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 10987 and WTFCGod
  • +1
Lol I thought Ariana Grande was some mulato nigger but guess she's Italian and white, I've seen some blacks claim her as one of their own

also Nina Dobrev from Vampire diaries, thought she was some curry/latina

• JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, WTFCGod and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
There are curries here eating rice and lentils 3 times a day and bones like this. It's all about genes imo
Don’t forgot gallons of raw dairy a day and extreme sun exposure also fully organic diet with lots of goat meat and organs jfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: WTFCGod
some meds just look med

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
looks 2x more ethnic than @justfatandugly or smth the syrian dude
IF you said some curries were Portuguese and some Portuguese were curry it wouldn’t be found out by anyone. Theyd either not acknowledge how ethnic the med looks or say wow the curry looks North Indian or something jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 3043
Tbh one of the best phenotypes is the light skinned arab/afghan/kurdish/north africans with light eyes and dark hair

Tbh one of the best phenotypes is the light skinned arab/afghan/kurdish/north africans with light eyes and dark hair
Arabs/Currys and a big part of italians/portugueses/greeks etc have pretty much the same coloring and strongly close facial features

But if you are called mohammed instead of michelle morone niggas here will say you are a subhuman ethnic with 0 smv jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fath0039, CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person