There is lots of "meds" who look more arab than white

Low iq from op tbh have you ever heard of the reconquista
View attachment 850204
Tldr it took nearly 800 years to reclaim Spain and Portugal back from the muslims meaning in that time a lot of native Spanish would have bred with Arab soldiers.
>the rapebaby meme
You know that rape victims were killed and rapebabies too ?

• Woah
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
Arabs/Currys and a big part of italians/portugueses/greeks etc have pretty much the same coloring and strongly close facial features

But if you are called mohammed instead of michelle morone niggas here will say you are a subhuman ethnic with 0 smv jfl
Halo effect at full force

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Don’t forgot gallons of raw dairy a day and extreme sun exposure also fully organic diet with lots of goat meat and organs jfl
In India? Where most are vegetarians? Also except Punjabis no one drinks milk because they can't digest it

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Arabs/Currys and a big part of italians/portugueses/greeks etc have pretty much the same coloring and strongly close facial features

But if you are called mohammed instead of michelle morone niggas here will say you are a subhuman ethnic with 0 smv jfl
Im half white half arab have a muslim name and my dad legit doesn't look arab in terms of skin color hair eyes etc only the facial structure looks mediterranean with the arab nose. Also niggas here are average age 16 and don't know shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Uglybrazilian
i think the main trait about arabs is extremely flat cheekbones and that makes their noses stick out badly

Only the chads eat meat there. And nah man they worship milk there
I recently read a history book which won many awards and it was written that only a few section of people in India have the genes to digest milk. Yeah cow is worshipped by Indians. But that started from the small minority ( Northwest Indians aka Punjabis/ haryanvis) and spread to other Indians. Also by Punjabis I'm not talking about Jatts/ Sikhs. There are many punjabi Hindus living in parts of Delhi migrated from Pakistan.

Book name: Early Indians by Tony Joseph

Last edited:
i think the main trait about arabs is extremely flat cheekbones and that makes their noses stick out badly
Arabs tend to have narrow and long faces, close set eyes, flat cheekbones, long downturned noses and small mouths

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Arabs tend to have narrow and long faces, close set eyes, flat cheekbones, long downturned noses and small mouths
This is true mostly for gulf arabs. North africans and levantines have more robust features as a group

dont call me out

I recently read a history book which won many awards and it was written that only a few section of people in India have the genes to digest milk. Yeah cow is worshipped by Indians. But that started from the small minority ( Northwest Indians aka Punjabis/ haryanvis) and spread to other Indians. Also by Punjabis I'm not talking about Jatts/ Sikhs. There are many punjabi Hindus living in parts of Delhi migrated from Pakistan.

Book name: Early Indians by Tony Joseph
Hmm. Explains why Punjabi’s especially the old ones are really the only ones who are tall and robust. Besides rural semi tribal peoples all around who live like that and the guys who dgaf in the population. And also South Indians who eat a lot of meat and beef

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 1751
Lol I thought Ariana Grande was some mulato nigger but guess she's Italian and white, I've seen some blacks claim her as one of their own

also Nina Dobrev from Vampire diaries, thought she was some curry/latina
she's north african but has greek genes from what i remember

also bump

In India? Where most are vegetarians? Also except Punjabis no one drinks milk because they can't digest it
And yet here I am, south Indian hyderabadi, consuming some form of dairy everyday and so is the rest of my family, hmm.... I wonder why 🤔🤔🤔🤔

IMG 20230630 WA00097
IMG 20230630 WA00125
IMG 20230424 WA000312
IMG 20231213 WA00002
IMG 20230402 WA00114

@Spongebobcel @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Spongebobcel and St.TikTokcel