There is never a good reason to take it slow with girls

New Poster

New Poster

Krakencel
You have one job as a man: escalate. If you're not doing that, women will lose attraction for you. No exception. You need to make it feel like sex is on the table at any moment. She can say no, but don't stop trying. Doesn't matter if she's getting over an ex, hasn't had much experience, says she wants to take it slow. You need to keep the temperature up until you get rejected or you get tired of trying. The only time to cool things down is if she has diminished capacity to actually consent -- like she's drunk or cornered or something. Don't be one of those opportunistic vultures who only escalates on girls when they can't say no. Other than that, though, always be escalating.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricochet, Deleted member 48689, hopecel and 19 others
u have to escalate smart. uur brain gotta work in a certain way

obv there are smoother ways of escalating than others
i guess these slower guys also believe theyre escalating. they just do it in a bad way. but yh, i used to sperg over movies and favourite things from my childhood with girls and they wouldnt care but i couldnt stop myself once i had started

when u got a big dick everything is just so easy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Always think about this scene:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wackedchives, Manletmachine and drimprovement
this thrwad is cope. if agirl likes you, she will be the one to escalate from experience

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, aleksander, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
You have one job as a man: escalate. If you're not doing that, women will lose attraction for you. No exception. You need to make it feel like sex is on the table at any moment. She can say no, but don't stop trying. Doesn't matter if she's getting over an ex, hasn't had much experience, says she wants to take it slow. You need to keep the temperature up until you get rejected or you get tired of trying. The only time to cool things down is if she has diminished capacity to actually consent -- like she's drunk or cornered or something. Don't be one of those opportunistic vultures who only escalates on girls when they can't say no. Other than that, though, always be escalating.
Nice doesn't apply to me, no girl attracted to me

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
how do i do that?

oldcel redpiller ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Skywalker
If she doesn't escalate it's over

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, Endocrinemaxxer, scrunchables and 2 others
Dude I’ve been going on dates with this white girl and we haven’t even kissed lmaooo she’s gonna tell me to go fuck myself soon. I need some low inhib in me it’s gonna be the end of me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and bloomercel
But I have zero social circle I can’t practice at parties

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Randy Marsh GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
How does this apply when it comes to online?

I will NEVER approach

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Yes, but there are times when it might benefit to draw things out while controlling the underlying tension/atmosphere. In the right situation you could spend a year or two holding a girl emotional prisoner without having even kissed her.

exact reason why she chose a cuck over me :lul:

Dude I’ve been going on dates with this white girl and we haven’t even kissed lmaooo she’s gonna tell me to go fuck myself soon. I need some low inhib in me it’s gonna be the end of me
Go for drinks and get atleast 2 pints