there is never a plateau or limit in IQ. remember when i said or u heard oh i cannot increase my iq any further? thats nonsense, the older you get...

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
the smarter you get

the coming singularity will soon remove oldness-sickness and make u forever young and healthy anyway

so its best to assume you will be smarter tomorrow, get smarter every day

its pure nonsense when they say oh iq starts decreasing at 45 or so.

so the strategy would be to just continue waiting and getting smarter in the future

and there are always more things to learn, more thoughts to think, thoughts are infinite, in 100 years u will never reach the iq limit so there might as well be none.

this topic goes deeper but i leave it at that, u get the gist.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and datboijj
so basically the new thing i realized is that i am never at an iq-plateau nor limit and can and will always get smarter, every day

the smarter you get

the coming singularity will soon remove oldness-sickness and make u forever young and healthy anyway

so its best to assume you will be smarter tomorrow, get smarter every day

its pure nonsense when they say oh iq starts decreasing at 45 or so.

so the strategy would be to just continue waiting and getting smarter in the future

and there are always more things to learn, more thoughts to think, thoughts are infinite, in 100 years u will never reach the iq limit so there might as well be none.

this topic goes deeper but i leave it at that, u get the gist.
See a psychologist

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
i doubt you can actually do it
i will tho

You can get more efficient at learning too. JFL at people thinking kids learn better when they just brute force memorize surface level shit that they forget in the future. As you get older, you have more context that you can use to link things together. You have to actively train your brain though. Especially for memory.

Most adults just never bother again, because they get busy with low cognitive skill work and hedonistic copes after that. But if you work in shit like programming and have to learn new things constantly you know what I mean when I say you become more efficient at learning.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back