There is no free will

Isnt this the same guy that said in another thread "WE WERE BORN TO BE KINGS!" Inspiring us and then makes this? The cognitive dissonance is astounding. Also, Napoleon Bonaparte. His genetics screwed him over. People see taller people as more leader-like yet despite the odds Napoleon managed to become a great conquerer, theres not a lot of truth to what youre saying.
A shorter male has to prove himself 10x more than a taller male does. Plus, I believe Napoleon was average height during his time, him being a turbo manlet is merely a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Fear
Isnt this the same guy that said in another thread "WE WERE BORN TO BE KINGS!" Inspiring us and then makes this? The cognitive dissonance is astounding. Also, Napoleon Bonaparte. His genetics screwed him over. People see taller people as more leader-like yet despite the odds Napoleon managed to become a great conquerer, theres not a lot of truth to what youre saying.

Screwed him over? Napoleon Bonaparte was perhaps the most competent human to have ever lived. He was gifted with incredible vision and the intelligence necessary to develop charisma from an originally melancholic disposition. The genetic lottery isn't a binary win-or-lose deal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
A shorter male has to prove himself 10x more than a taller male does. Plus, I believe Napoleon was average height during his time, him being a turbo manlet is merely a meme.
Not gonna lie, atttactive peoole have it WAAAY easier than ugly/average people. As an attractive person you have to actively TRY to fail at life jfl, you will only succeed. However even if youre unattractive or average you cant fucking have a defeatist attitude and say "My genetics screwed me over guess ill rope." Thats bitch-beta talk. Napoleon was 5'6-5'7 I believe. Most people in power were 5'10 atleast. The aristocracy had good genetics and nutirtian compared to the average french peasent so napoleon having power was odd.

Not gonna lie, atttactive peoole have it WAAAY easier than ugly/average people. As an attractive person you have to actively TRY to fail at life jfl, you will only succeed. However even if youre unattractive or average you cant fucking have a defeatist attitude and say "My genetics screwed me over guess ill rope." Thats bitch-beta talk. Napoleon was 5'6-5'7 I believe. Most people in power were 5'10 atleast. The aristocracy had good genetics and nutirtian compared to the average french peasent so napoleon having power was odd.
French measurements were different as well, heard he was like 5"8 or higher. At least that's what I've heard.

Edit: this is why you need to looksmax. By changing your looks, you quite literally shifted to what your fate “would have been”. It is the only thing you can really alter and shift and have it significantly alter your life for the better. That is why there is stigma around plastic surgery and cosmetic surgeries. You changing your appearance will alter the course of your life.

This is beautiful right here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Fear and Deleted member 3202
Screwed him over? Napoleon Bonaparte was perhaps the most competent human to have ever lived. He was gifted with incredible vision and the intelligence necessary to develop charisma from an originally melancholic disposition. The genetic lottery isn't a binary win-or-lose deal.

He was intellegent. But not many people actually liked him. He didnt have charisma or a "good personality." He made everything about him, he was a narc. He even said that no one really liked him and the he could only trust his girlfriend and even that was doubtful.

@Darkwill If I may ask, what are your views when it comes to religion?

Idk what thread you’re talkin about tbh. Link it

He maybe become BlackPilled...

Most users here just want reactions and feel important, that's how this forum works, the threads are the same thing over and over again...

He maybe become BlackPilled...

Most users here just want reactions and feel important, that's how this forum works, the threads are the same thing over and over again...
I don’t know what thread he’s talking about. Would need to see the thread to give proper feedback on why I wrote it.

True but people with bad looks and childhood should not count themselves out due to this. This song is good motivation Not to do so

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I don’t know what thread he’s talking about. Would need to see the thread to give proper feedback on why I wrote it.

That's true, I only remember of the "I am designed to win." but its from @Pietrosiek
True but people with bad looks and childhood should not count themselves out due to this. This song is good motivation Not to do so

Images 2

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3202
Childhood is such a delicate topic for me.

It's true, most of my failures are a parallel fate of what was drawn back then.

I do looksmax, I probably could fix my face to the point of being very goodlooking but I can't change many other things, at least not without an extreme level of temporary and monetary investment that would make it not worth it for more than one, some others I directly can't, like my mind.

It could have been, my major bitterness. Had things been different, now it'd all be different.

I've always said it, people with good childhood and parents have a huge adventage in life.
As long as you have shared some good moments with your family and nothing too fucked up happened you will most likely enjoy from a base level of mental and emotional stability (that you wouldn't have if you didn't) that extends to your ability to looksmax, improve, simply do better overall, thus having greater chances to have sex or date or whatever.

PERSONALITY IS NOT A MEME. @PrettyBoyMaxxing You and many more who say this always take for granted a certain range of what you consider "enough personality". But there's people who aren't always the norm, I myself admit am not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 3202
This is what happens when a weak creature evolve to conscious and intelligent for survive purposes.
Explain
Childhood is such a delicate topic for me.

It's true, most of my failures are a parallel fate of what was drawn back then.

I do looksmax, I could fix my face to the point of being very good looking but I can't change many other things, at least not without an extreme level of temporary and monetary investment that would make it nor worth it for more than one, some others I directly can't, like my mind.

It could have been, my major bitterness. Had things been different, now it'd all be different.

I've always said it, people with good childhood and parents have a huge adventage in life.
As long as you have shared some good moments with your family and nothing too fucked up happened you will most likely enjoy from a base level of mental and emotional stability (that you wouldn't have if you didn't) that extends to your ability to looksmax, improve, simply do better overall, thus having greater chances to have sex or date or whatever.

PERSONALITY IS NOT A MEME. @PrettyBoyMaxxing You and many more who say this always take for granted a certain range of what you consider "enough personality". But there's people who aren't always the norm, I myself admit am not.
I had a good child hood and caring parents but negligence from peers my age all through-out middle and high school has left a trauma like scar in my head that I don’t think I can ever fix or treat. It’s not like I got bullied; every friend I ever had back stabbed me and was pretty much always the invisible kid no one cared to even say hi to in every social situation. The worst part of it all is when you’re unattractive; everything you like is seen in a negative light while the attractive person everything that comes out of their mouth is pure and is of high intelligence. This is why LooksMaxxing is my only option; I have no choice or I’ll live a life of mediocrity. Working at a part time retailing job has introduced me to the black pill and human nature

Last edited:
@Darkwill If I may ask, what are your views when it comes to religion?

1. I don't care what anyone believes so long as what they believe is not used to legislate.

2. I do care what anyone believes since it does tend to retard the cultivation of reason, logic, and higher-order thinking. This underdevelopment causes downstream effects that socioaccumulate to cause staggering macro-level problems.

3. Your moral compass, which is important, should not be muddled up with beliefs about the supernatural origin or meaning of the universe, which, for practical purposes, is unimportant.

4. The entire question of whether gods exist is again, practically speaking, irrelevant, because whether you believe or not, your day will play out exactly the same; by Occam's Razor, you might as well then just discard belief.

5. I am technically agnostic because no one can know with 100% certainty that there are no gods, but with that in mind, I am as close to atheistic as one can reasonably get.

Why do you ask? I have other views on the origin and modern purpose of religion but those are my daily operating ideas.

Last edited:
  • +1
Explain

I had a good child hood and caring parents but negligence from peers my age all through-out middle and high school has left a trauma like scar in my head that I don’t think I can ever fix or treat. It’s not like I got bullied; every friend I ever had back stabbed me and was pretty much always the invisible kid no one cared to even say hi to in every social situation. The worst part of it all is when you’re unattractive; everything you like is seen in a negative light while the attractive person everything that comes out of their mouth is pure and is of high intelligence. This is why LooksMaxxing is my only option; I have no choice or I’ll live a life of mediocrity. Working at a part time retailing job has introduced me to the black pill and human nature
There are many things that could leave scars in your mind, to different degrees, and also different extents among individuals - as we don't always have the same perception.

If you're unattractive you're not in for the best time. I don't know much about you, I just can say that if you take out that good childhood and those loving parents and instead put something of major negative influence, then both your life and mental state would be worse.

Thanksfully I've been "balanced out" and can look decent from time to time. Thus, being saved from major catastrophe - for now. Lol.

• +1
1. I don't care what anyone believes so long as what they believe is not used to legislate.

2. I do care what anyone believes since it does tend to retard the cultivation of reason, logic, and higher-order thinking. This underdevelopment causes downstream effects that socioaccumulate to cause staggering macro-level problems.

3. Your moral compass, which is important, should not be muddled up with beliefs about the supernatural origin or meaning of the universe, which, for practical purposes, is unimportant.

4. The entire question of whether gods exist is again, practically speaking, irrelevant, because whether you believe or not, your day will play out exactly the same; by Occam's Razor, you might as well then just discard belief.

5. I am technically agnostic because no one can know with 100% certainty that there are no gods, but with that in mind, I am as close to atheistic as one can reasonably get.

Why do you ask? I have other views on the origin and modern purpose of religion but those are my daily operating ideas.
I mainly asked out of general curiosity, I am a moral nihilist/agnostic myself (I believe the two should be interchangeable). Most people on here I assume do not believe in god(s), or if they do, it's just to help them cope with life and not rope.

• +1
Reactions: Fear
Free will does not exist.
Likewise.
There is no soul.
There is no Self/ego.
There is no after-life.
There is no purpose/meaning.

Only certain is, it will be different, changed or distroyed in the future

As people, we have an inate feeling or perception that we have: free will, an ego, a soul with an after life, or that our existence must have a bigger meaning/purpose.
That we have these feelings, we can't help and didn't chose. Having those feelings, does help plenty off people to life a more productive and motivated life; so they do fulfill a very important role to humans.

• +1
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
Likewise.
There is no soul.
There is no Self/ego.
There is no after-life.

Only certain is, it will be different, changed or distroyed in the future

As people, we have an inate feeling or perception that we have: free will, an ego, a soul with an after life, or that our existence must have a bigger meaning/purpose.
That we have these feelings, we can't help and didn't chose. Having those feelings, does help plenty off people to life a more productive and motivated life; so they do fulfill a very important role to humans.
I wonder if the possibility of alternate realities exist, I thought I read something about Stephen Hawking talking about it being a possibility (he's dead now of course).

I wonder if the possibility of alternate realities exist, I thought I read something about Stephen Hawking talking about it being a possibility (he's dead now of course).
Could be. I haven't seen any proof of the existence of alternate realities, so I assume not.
But even if they do exist, it changes nothing to the list I made. Likely in the alternate reality, there also it's lileky so that:
There is no free will
There is no soul.
There is no Self/ego.
There is no after-life.

• +1
Determinism is real

Wow the edit is so brutal it’s insane lmao. No wonder normies hate plastic surgery so much. Deep down they know that’s what truly ascends people

I was thinking about this just the other day bro, how your life is shaped primarily by your appearance, and to a degree completely out of your control.

If you were born (and remain) GL, you will always be successful in whatever demographic/field/dynamic you're thrown into.

I.e Doesn't necessarily mean all very good looking tall dudes will become an elite athlete. Some might become a football player, some a CEO, but one thing is for sure, they WILL excel and rise in the ranks almost without fail.

Another high IQ banga

Op is missing the random chance factor. From modern science, we know that things can be truly random on the quantum level - atoms splitting is the only truly random thing. Because there are truly random events I reject fatalism but still believe in determinism

ITcucks should kill themself at this point.

We incels iqmogg them back into reddit.

The kind of parenting you got as a toddler will also make you a normal person or a psychopath if you have the right genes, we are pretty much our genes and our environment interacting and there is very, very little that one can do consciously to change it, but it probably makes the difference between making it or not (passing your genes) if you were dealt a bad hand.
So better tryhard.

Explain

What happened at that retail job?