There is no heaven

IBlamePhaggots

IBlamePhaggots

Banned
Religioncels keep coping with your “muh im gonna go to heaven so life is worth it”

God isnt real, your whole life will be wasted as an incel, and then you will cease to exist.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, WeiWei, gothmog6 and 12 others
God loves me bro, that's why he made me an autistic 5'2 currycel with klinefelters :soy:
God has a plan for me, he's just testing me bro!

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, OGJBSLAYER, Mewton and 17 others
Religioncels keep coping with your “muh im gonna go to heaven so life is worth it”

God isnt real, your whole life will be wasted as an incel, and then you will cease to exist.
I used to think like this too
You'll realize sooner or later

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, kanderior, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
Can't wait to turn "into dust" :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: muslim.
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, JustShower, LooksThinker and 5 others
Go back to r/atheism

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jamaldickjavontus, LooksThinker and 3 others

God isn't going to save me if someone is going to blast my brains out. What I hate about modern Christianity is that false hope is preached and normies being normies will just believe the bs. These modern Christian breaks sins everyday then go back to church on a Sunday begging for forgiveness. What's the fucking point of that shit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, JustShower, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others
If someone asks me if there’s a heaven I’ll say there isn’t, because some incel on an obscure forum told me so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, JustShower, Deleted member 15977 and 5 others
God isn't going to save me if someone is going to blast my brains out. What I hate about modern Christianity is that false hope is preached and normies being normies will just believe the bs. These modern Christian breaks sins everyday then go back to church on a Sunday begging for forgiveness. What's the fucking point of that shit?
Im orthodox and man just cause you sin doesn't mean you can't go to church or pray. We all sin everyday. Swearing is a sin too, for example. I bet you did it at least 30 times today. Living a life without sin is impossible for us, we aren't Jesus Christ. It's important to repent and pray for forgiveness after sinning.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
If someone asks me if there’s a heaven I’ll say there isn’t, because some incel on an obscure forum told me so.
You will see

Also

Obscure forum that youre a moderator of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, 5'8manlet, JustShower and 5 others
Cope. “Allah” is letting all those children die in palestine and none them are getting to jannah because all the Aid from the west was laced with pork

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, JustShower, LooksThinker and 2 others
Its funny how theres more religious people here than i see in day to day life

Keep on hoping that you incelled life is worth living for the end reward jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Mewton, JustShower and 2 others

Chads will go to heaven and be pleasured by stacies for all eternity.

Incels will go to hell and be eternally punished by the devil.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Mewton, JustShower and 3 others
You will see that you are wrong. I can’t prove it but neither can you prove it.
Keep hoping boyo

God said that man should reproduce and have children yet youre KHV? Surely thats a sin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, OGJBSLAYER and Michael Myers
Keep hoping boyo

God said that man should reproduce and have children yet youre KHV? Surely thats a sin
God did not say man must reproduce. That is the opinion of scholars, which I do not agree with.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one and Jamaldickjavontus

if god was real, he wouldnt create incels

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and IBlamePhaggots
what is ur avi

i believe in god, just dont think its the god in any of these religions.

every human suffers inevitability here no matter whom, maybe this is already hell?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and TsarTsar444
Im orthodox and man just cause you sin doesn't mean you can't go to church or pray. We all sin everyday. Swearing is a sin too, for example. I bet you did it at least 30 times today. Living a life without sin is impossible for us, we aren't Jesus Christ. It's important to repent and pray for forgiveness after sinning.
You literally told me to kill myself like 30 minutes ago lol. Fuck you and your gay ass false hope praying sessions.
Satanic Symbols Cliparts, Stock Vector and Royalty Free Satanic Symbols  Illustrations

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Mewton, JustShower and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and the MOUSE
god is a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, gothamine, fuxkdakikez and 1 other person
You literally told me to kill myself like 30 minutes ago lol. Fuck you and gay ass false hope praying sessions.
Satanic Symbols Cliparts, Stock Vector and Royalty Free Satanic Symbols  Illustrations
It was The best piece of advice i can give you brodie i am not God 🙏 😭

You literally told me to kill myself like 30 minutes ago lol. Fuck you and gay ass false hope praying sessions.
ye its funny how alot of these ppl dont even truly practice what they are taught additionally. very few truly religious ppl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, JustShower, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Okay. Why are we here then and how did we seemingly beat such insane probabilistic odds to even exist ?

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
Okay. Why are we here then and how did we seemingly beat such insane probabilistic odds to even exist ?
no point in asking this
this retard will just come with a nerdy ass atheistic argument that makes no sense

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
ye its funny how alot of these ppl dont even truly practice what they are taught additionally. very few truly religious ppl
Yeah everyone wants to claim that they are Christians but will have sex plenty of times before marriage. Don't get me wrong there are actual Christians out there with strong beliefs that I respect, but they are rare to find.

• +1
Reactions: JustShower, bishōnenmaxxer and the MOUSE
no point in asking this
this retard will just come with a nerdy ass atheistic argument that makes no sense
It’s funny because my Cambridge educated physics teacher was very religious. He argued that science and religion can actually, and very cleverly go hand in hand.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and ClearEmOut
It’s funny because my Cambridge educated physics teacher was very religious. He argued that science and religion can actually, and very cleverly go hand in hand.
almost all physicians believed in some sort of God, whether religious or not

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
almost all physicians believed in some sort of God, whether religious or not
It’s because they understand that to have everything so precise, have the correct constants of matter to the highest sf ect requires a higher power.

• +1
Reactions: ClearEmOut
i think it is coincidence but im not massively ante of the idea that A god exists

But the notion of a god being the Christian or Islamic god is straight bullshit imo, and then by extension theres no heaven, hell, or jannah

If I was to believe in god

It would be more like god IS the description of the force which gives us life, rather than being personal, or a being that created the world and life etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JustShower, the MOUSE, chosen-one and 1 other person
no point in asking this
ClearEmOut youre an idiot without the capability to think for yourself

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one and ClearEmOut
i think it is coincidence but im not massively ante of the idea that A god exists

But the notion of a god being the Christian or Islamic god is straight bullshit imo, and then by extension theres no heaven, hell, or jannah

If I was to believe in god

It would be more like god IS the description of the force which gives us life, rather than being personal, or a being that created the world and life etc
Must be a hell of a coincidence to have probabilities that stoop so so close to zero?

We ultimately can’t speculate what god is. It well might not be that traditional father looking figure with a beard jfl. It may be something we cannot comprehend. An energy perhaps ? A reason why Muslims aren’t allowed pictures of Allah is because it’s thought that Allah is beyond human understanding, due to its sheer transcendence.

So, what gave us life then ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
God is real
That’s why he made me the chosen one. I mog all curries evr.

But religion is bs, it’s just a simulation. The rest of you ogres exist to seethe and burn in the hell that is your skin.

Religion is your spinal cord dumb retards

No one will appreciate what I have said here, and that is your intellectual downfall

Bahahahhaha

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and IAMNOTANINCEL
Must be a hell of a coincidence to have probabilities that stoop so so close to zero?

We ultimately can’t speculate what god is. It well might not be that traditional father looking figure with a beard jfl. It may be something we cannot comprehend. An energy perhaps ? A reason why Muslims aren’t allowed pictures of Allah is because it’s thought that Allah is beyond human understanding, due to its sheer transcendence.

So, what have us life then ?
The probability of the existence of a god stoops equally close to zero, a being that transcends all laws of nature.

Probability of existence through coincidence being close to zero doesnt actually give any credibility to the idea of a god,

its just that a god is the only explanation that makes logical sense, and yet god itself is illogical in nature

If a god exists yes it would be an energy (the energy of life)

I didn’t necessarily say a god couldnt exist in the thread, i just said that heaven and hell isnt real.

The only thing which gives heaven and hell credibility is the belief that God (from a religion with a heaven) Exists

There is no logical fallacy (like the existence of life) that means that the idea of a heaven should arise.

The low probability of existence being a coincidence IS the logical fallacy that leads to the idea of God

There is nothing like that for heaven

In my opinion, the idea of heaven and hell were created (by humans) to give life a meaning. If heaven and hell dont exist, then there is no meaning to life

And there is also no such thing as morality and thus there will be no order in society

If you want me to explain anything better I can, i might not have articulated myself perfectly on every point and its alot of theoretical stuff to think about

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso, the MOUSE and chosen-one
The probability of the existence of a god stoops equally close to zero, a being that transcends all laws of nature.

Probability of existence through coincidence being close to zero doesnt actually give any credibility to the idea of a god,

its just that a god is the only explanation that makes logical sense, and yet god itself is illogical in nature

If a god exists yes it would be an energy (the energy of life)

I didn’t necessarily say a god couldnt exist in the thread, i just said that heaven and hell isnt real.

The only thing which gives heaven and hell credibility is the belief that God (from a religion with a heaven) Exists

There is no logical fallacy (like the existence of life) that means that the idea of a heaven should arise.

The low probability of existence being a coincidence IS the logical fallacy that leads to the idea of God

There is nothing like that for heaven

In my opinion, the idea of heaven and hell were created (by humans) to give life a meaning. If heaven and hell dont exist, then there is no meaning to life

And there is also no such thing as morality and thus there will be no order in society

If you want me to explain anything better I can, i might not have articulated myself perfectly on every point and its alot of theoretical stuff to think about
- But you can’t quantify that ? We can quantify probabilistic theories on physical and biological matters as they are mostly measurable. Can’t measure god jfl.

- It doesn’t, but it is a leading argument as to how we exist with such low probabilities.

- Lots of things were thought to be illogical before we could fully understand them. One such case was subatomic particles and quantum physics.

- Maybe, maybe not. What is the energy of life exactly ? Perhaps it’s that energy that resulted in carbon life forming billions of years ago from rocks and debris? ( Once again the chemical reactions that rendered the first bacterium would’ve been so rare to occur)

- Why can’t heaven or hell he real if let’s say god exists. Perhaps heaven or hell is more metaphoric and spiritual rather than the physical illustrations we see? Again it’s good to be open minded with that. There could be alternate dimensions that exist within our universe. Perhaps some of those could be heaven or hell?

- I wouldn’t say it’s a logical fallacy though? It’s simply one of the many theories that explain why we exist and these seemingly tiny probabilities that make it nearly mathematical impossible for our existence.

- There are some theories on life after death that could indicate the existence of heaven/hell. Cliche, but many people who died and were brought back to life report seeing a light or tunnel even if brain activity showed no signals. Some people even reported hearing what docs and relatives were saying when they died and even saw their own bodies. Could that be the soul?

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and SubhumanCurrycel
Its funny how theres more religious people here than i see in day to day life

Keep on hoping that you incelled life is worth living for the end reward jfl
Depends on where you look. According to the survey results ~45/50% are irreligious

human fragility

- But you can’t quantify that ? We can quantify probabilistic theories on physical and biological matters as they are mostly measurable. Can’t measure god jfl.

- It doesn’t, but it is a leading argument as to how we exist with such low probabilities.

- Lots of things were thought to be illogical before we could fully understand them. One such case was subatomic particles and quantum physics.

- Maybe, maybe not. What is the energy of life exactly ? Perhaps it’s that energy that resulted in carbon life forming billions of years ago from rocks and debris? ( Once again the chemical reactions that rendered the first bacterium would’ve been so rare to occur)

- Why can’t heaven or hell he real if let’s say god exists. Perhaps heaven or hell is more metaphoric and spiritual rather than the physical illustrations we see? Again it’s good to be open minded with that. There could be alternate dimensions that exist within our universe. Perhaps some of those could be heaven or hell?

- I wouldn’t say it’s a logical fallacy though? It’s simply one of the many theories that explain why we exist and these seemingly tiny probabilities that make it nearly mathematical impossible for our existence.

- There are some theories on life after death that could indicate the existence of heaven/hell. Cliche, but many people who died and were brought back to life report seeing a light or tunnel even if brain activity showed no signals. Some people even reported hearing what docs and relatives were saying when they died and even saw their own bodies. Could that be the soul?
-the biggest thing for me is that there are theories with logical basis that could explain abiogenesis (the sporadic creation of life)

If a naturally scientific theory has a plausible and logical explanation for how life couldve arisen, i will believe that over god who is founded on essentially nothing other than the LACK of a good explanation (keep in mind god was first written about thousands of years ago before the sciences had developed)

-god being a leading argument doesnt mean that it has credibility, and most people that believe in a specific religion are either indoctrinated from a young age or too stupid to question it

-heaven and hell can be real,
If god exists, but ONLY if god exists. Its much more plausible that heaven and hell were a concept created by humans to give life meaning and create order, than heaven and hell actually existing as places above the laws of nature.

as i said before heaven and hell have no reason to exist

Whilst the idea of a god exists because there needed to be some form of explanation as to how life arose.

- Id say god is a logical fallacy because he goes against all natural sciences/laws of nature. For example creation out of nothing is illogical because conservation of mass and energy (which are fundamentally the same thing mur mur mut whatever)

A being existing with the ability to make things happen is illogical because making something happen requires energy (or mass which can be converted to energy through nuclear explosions)

So god must have had mass, or energy, both of which are illogical because God existed before the universe.

- the alternate dimensions/multiverse is really just a theory, that some scientist like brian cox think may be theoretically possible but it really isnt founded on any fact, and once again its a logical fallacy because how would we get to these alternate dimensions (do we have mass? energy? If we are not physical then how are we being? yada yada yada)

-I really cant explain the last part although its always been something i found fascinating

- some studies have found, that in preparation for death the body releases a whole load of chemicals, which may explain the “light at the end of the tunnel” stuff, and also the feeling of euphoria

This study found there is a surge in gamma waves released by the brain in the moments before death

Gamma waves indicate conscious thought, i dont really know what the above study indicates past that but i just thought it was interesting to demonstrate that there is definitely physical, internal changes just prior to death that could explain the phenomena you mentioned

If a person believe that death is a “bright light at the end of the tunnel” that may be theyre body makes them see, or it may be what they think about just prior to death whilst all these chemicals and gamma waves are being released and what not, giving rise to that vision. Although other scientist have argued that its a non detectable experience

Tbh Im not sure on that last one