There Is no incel problem you internet nerds

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Except for the nerds Who never go out and expect to order a girl from online, then YES you Need to be a chad to appeal to HOES Who deliberately Say to you "i'm here to find Someone Who i couldn't get from real Life by making me more avaiable and readily approachable whereas in other contexts that same guy wouldn't look at me"
It's your choice to be a nerd and get surgery to try to get some more matches with some low quality hoe or living real Life and get your actual looksmatch or even higher.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 20370 and alriodai
But muh muh reddit nerds :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: this Is literally you except the bald head because you're on copious amount of anti dht drugs which completely kill your manhood making you more docile than an actual dog. Remember that 100% of you would change your views immediately as soon a Becky from real Life showed you some acknowledgment

Imagine being NT
There Is real Life for autists too as long as they have something to Say
You have It all, asperger introvert hateful no interests and low iq, looks are the last of your problems.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Tell that to my 5’7 3.25 Psl Ass

Tell that to my 5’7 3.25 Psl Ass
I see plenty of subhumans like you with blonde stacies. And yes i would spit on you because i'm an eugenicist but that's how real Life works, subhumans Who have something going on for them get laid.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and alriodai
looks are the last of your problems.
Made me a lil happy.
Thx buddy boyo
Matthew Macfadyen Reaction GIF by SuccessionHBO

Nah the Bull is completely right its crazy

Niggas here spend all day in their bed never go out and be line chad or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I see plenty of subhumans like you with blonde stacies. And yes i would spit on you because i'm an eugenicist but that's how real Life works, subhumans Who have something going on for them get laid.
i am extremely low iq i won’t be able to moneymax either, literally bottom 30%

yeah i had way more girls interested in me when i still went outside regularly.

but now im depressed basement rotter :fuk:

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Nah the Bull is completely right its crazy

Niggas here spend all day in their bed never go out and be line chad or death
i was born with aspergers, diagnosed at age 8

i am extremely low iq i won’t be able to moneymax either, literally bottom 30%
You Need something going on for you, have interests, Watch the more mainstream stuff, get a culture (you can be low iq and know many things) interact with other ppl and it's almost guaranteed you Will get laid

You Need something going on for you, have interests, Watch the more mainstream stuff, get a culture (you can be low iq and know many things) interact with other ppl and it's almost guaranteed you Will get laid
i will have to date down at 3.25 PSL, it’s not even good at that point

i will have to date down at 3.25 PSL, it’s not even good at that point
ehhh yes, what you can do, it happens, everyone and their mother know that bad looking people can't ask for a stacy. and incredibly if you get lucky and are really interesting you could still get to fuck her for god knows what reason.

Not all of us can just be NT okay :feelswah::feelswhy: