"There is no rational reason why a woman shouldnt pay". If a woman says this she is lookin for some1 to control & u are being shit-tested for the role

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
chad doesnt do dates

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro, SA7, JL~ and 4 others
chad doesnt do dates

bored jack nicholson GIF

Fuck off outta the success and money making section you nihilistic boring bastard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Mystery
Red pill cope, ofc she wanted a second date with a member of the curry master-race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and SendMePicsToRate
That show is obviously staged.

I thought it was you on the right for a sec, did a double-take JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 6908
That show is obviously staged.

It's actually not you typical ignorant overly cynical Zoomer that's grown up being manipulated by social media and so thinks everything is there to fool you.

Red pill cope, ofc she wanted a second date with a member of the curry master-race

Dull helpless nihilistic doomer with no meaning in life.

It's red pill cope because your face is unworthy of being looked at.

This section is for normies bare minimum. Now fuck off outta here or to incels.is you utter spastic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
shit thread kys

Hilarious JFL

D066a7dc94b1fea76769385964c1cb08

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Dull helpless nihilistic doomer with no meaning in life.

It's red pill cope because your face is unworthy of being looked at.

This section is for normies bare minimum. Now fuck off outta here or to incels.is you utter spastic
You think you can pull chicks by passing some "shit test?"

Your damn delousional, no women is going to touch you just because you fought to give her money lmfaoo

Keep coping, you might think my face is unworthy of being looked at, but that doesn't matter me because1. I ain't gay and 2. The bitches don't seem to agree

Keep going on with your delusions you utterly bluepilled soy simp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, gamma and SendMePicsToRate
You think you can pull chicks by passing some "shit test?"

Your damn delousional, no women is going to touch you just because you fought to give her money lmfaoo

Keep coping, you might think my face is unworthy of being looked at, but that doesn't matter me because1. I ain't gay and 2. The batches don't seem to agree

Keep going on with your delusions you utterly bluepilled soy simp

You're so fucking low IQ and just don't get what I am saying because you've never had any.

I never said that for one moment you autistic lonely cynical disillusioned pipsqueak piece of piss.

Shit-tests are pathetic. They are PUA nonsense. They do happen, without the woman knowing she is giving them, but they are certainly not something you should think about.

I was making humour to make a point. This bitch is a feminist. She wants a cuck she can control. A betamale. This was her subliminal shit-testing to get a feel for his levels of cuckery and whether he was a candidate that would make the mark of pussboy. She naturally doesn't realise she's doing it, but she is. Dominant/aggressive women want passive/submissive men. This isn't rocket science, nor is it some radical idea that has only just come into reckoning with. Everybody knows this. Outside the retarded autist incel virgin black pill community that are just ugly af and can't accept that this is making them dismiss all red pill thinking.

PS/EDIT: Only an autistic ugly virgin pussy would A) speak like you do and B) have that avatar. You are bias because your face is terrible. Remove yourself from the thread and this section and go circle jerk in nihilistic fashion over in the off-topic section, where your friends are at.

You're so fucking low IQ and just don't get what I am saying because you've never had any.

I never said that for one moment you autistic lonely cynical disillusioned pipsqueak piece of piss.

Shit-tests are pathetic. They are PUA nonsense. They do happen, without the woman knowing she is giving them, but they are certainly not something you should think about.

I was making humour to make a point. This bitch is a feminist. She wants a cuck she can control. A betamale. This was her subliminal shit-testing to get a feel for his levels of cuckery and whether he was a candidate that would make the mark of pussboy. She naturally doesn't realise she's doing it, but she is. Dominant/aggressive women want passive/submissive men. This isn't rocket science, nor is it some radical idea that has only just come into reckoning with. Everybody knows this. Outside the retarded autist incel virgin black pill community that are just ugly af and can't accept that this is making them dismiss all red pill thinking.

PS/EDIT: Only an autistic ugly virgin pussy would A) speak like you do and B) have that avatar. You are bias because your face is terrible. Remove yourself from the thread and this section and go circle jerk in nihilistic fashion over in the off-topic section, where your friends are at.

Only an autistic ugly virgin pussy would A) speak like you do and B) have that avatar. You are bias because your face is terrible. Remove yourself from the thread and this section and go circle jerk in nihilistic fashion over in the off-topic section, where your friends are at.

Lol I was trolling u , but thank you for your insight none the less, what you've just said makes a lot of sense.

Only an autistic ugly virgin pussy would A) speak like you do and B) have that avatar. You are bias because your face is terrible. Remove yourself from the thread and this section and go circle jerk in nihilistic fashion over in the off-topic section, where your friends are at.
My avatar does say Jack shit about me.

I am not bias because my face is NOT terrible I am aware that I am a high-tier-normie.

Lol I was trolling u , but thank you for your insight none the less, what you've just said makes a lot of sense.

Brb updating blocked list.

You don't deserve my energy.

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and SendMePicsToRate
That guy is a msasive cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
It's actually not you typical ignorant overly cynical Zoomer that's grown up being manipulated by social media and so thinks everything is there to fool you.
It obviously is. I legitimately cannot even imagine how retarded you'd have to be to believe that it is real.

It obviously is. I legitimately cannot even imagine how retarded you'd have to be to believe that it is real.

Lol

You're a moron

I am in the UK

It's a British tv show

Ofcom gets complaints about the show sometimes.

It's 100% real because I have a friend of a friend who's cousin went on it. It's real. They just filter down the best bits so it looks like a good little story. When it reality this is just how Brits are. You have no clue because you;'re not from here. We're well-spoken.

Lol

You're a moron

I am in the UK

It's a British tv show

Ofcom gets complaints about the show sometimes.

It's 100% real because I have a friend of a friend who's cousin went on it. It's real. They just filter down the best bits so it looks like a good little story. When it reality this is just how Brits are. You have no clue because you;'re not from here. We're well-spoken.
Why does you being in the same country it airs lend any kind of credibility of it being real?

That your friends cousin went on it doesn't mean its not staged. I know there are real people on - we have the exact same concept here in Norway, and random people (often "up and coming" influencers) go on there. The point is that it is staged - not in the sense that they are literally hired actors, but in the sense that they aren't being themselves. It is an act put on by the participants.

Oftentimes you'll have one person on who is completely "innocent" and thinks its a fun little dating show. But then the person they are dating have been instructed to act in a certain way, or play a certain character. Its so easily recognizable. Consider how absurd a lot of people behave on this show - entirely unnatural, not at all what people would do in real life. There are so many examples of this.

PS/EDIT: Only an autistic ugly virgin pussy would A) speak like you do and B) have that avatar.
JFL at someone with an anime avatar acting like he's chad.

Girls want to control their man after they get off the cock carousel. They need someone who will pay for all their meals, bills, and possibly pay off their student loans and credit card debt they accumulated during their prime with chad.

Honestly if u have money to waste on a date go for it, I feel like most people here are broke anyway so this doesn't apply to us