There is no reality that exists, but the one that IS. Read that slowly and consider it.

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
There is no reality that exists, but the one that IS boyos.

Read that slowly and consider it.

All mental stress comes from an inability to realise this fact - that whatever the circumstances that are occurring in this moment, are the only ones that could ever be.

When we complain about our situation in life, or even something as simple as the weather, we are comparing a fake reality that we have concocted in our heads to what is playing out in actuality.

‘I WISH IT WAS SUNNY'
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Whilst I agree, the sun being out would be better, it is not out, so there is zero point in entertaining an idea that it ‘should’ be out and thus feeling dissonance because of that fact. ENJOY THE RAIN.

There is a benefit to being AWARE of a situation that might impact you, to this end I don’t condone a strategy of sticking your head in the sand, but there is always zero benefit to having your mental state affected by that fact. What is the benefit of stressing about the world?

When you can dance among the madness and have a resilient and optimistic mind frame despite the rollercoaster of existence, that is when you win.

Once you realise this and internalise it, you develop a sense of observation about the way of the world, instead of an emotional, reactive and stressful need to CONTROL everything. That is OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Dullness.

Instead you begin to notice the silliness of others when they complain about things

However, the key is not to allow this distinction to make you lazy, or demotivated

Don’t throw your hands up and think OH WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS. That's nihilistic. Being a passive nihilist. Become an ACTIVE nihilist.

Yes, it IS what it IS, but don’t leave with the idea that just because reality IS, that the future is unchangeable.

For as the reality that happens IS as it is, the future is still under deliberation depending on the choices and the thoughts you make/have today.

Practice mind-pattern interruption (gratitude) if you find yourself ruminating on things that you wouldn’t like to happen. To continue the example of the weather, you can find appreciation for the rain that waters the plants that grow to make your food, or fill the catchments that provide your drinking water.

Form your future by curating your thoughts and actions today.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
true tbh, but cope at the same time jfl

true tbh, but cope at the same time jfl

If living 'intentionally' is cope then so be it. You have been too programmed by these passive nihilists. Your every thought is held together by an ideology, which has many truths to it, but those truths are misused by people and instead individuals such as yourself end up going the wrong way. Giving up.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Kristin and Sens
dnr there is no point in living if you dont look like francisco lachowski

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 15305 and 10 others
If living 'intentionally' is cope then so be it. You have been too programmed by these passive nihilists.
i agree with you tbh, people at this site are leaded by their ego, but this site is blackpill one, that's why most people would consider this cope

i agree with you tbh, people at this site are leaded by their ego, but this site is blackpill one, that's why most people would consider this cope

Everyone is incentivised by their ego, but this site has a bunch of sissies that carry fragile ones.

They wanna be superman from birth because Chad LOOKS LIKE HIM with solid diet and sleep.

The fact you are mentioning 'most people' shows you are adjusting your thoughts to fit a community narrative, which shows you are currently acting as a weak man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Everyone is incentivised by their ego, but this site has a bunch of sissies that carry fragile ones.

They wanna be superman from birth because Chad LOOK LIKE HIM with solid diet and sleep.

The fact you are mentioning 'most people' shows you are adjusting your thoughts to fit a community narrative, which shows you are currently acting as a weak man.
wdym
you are at blackpilled site, that's why this kind of posts don't reality fit here, cause people here are brainwashed or mentally ill, that's my position, there are a lot of places to discuss this, i'm here to discuss blackpill that's why i behave blackpilled at the blackpilled site.

wdym
you are at blackpilled site, that's why this kind of posts don't reality fit here, cause people here are brainwashed or mentally ill, that's my position, there are a lot of places to discuss this, i'm here to discuss blackpill that's why i behave blackpilled at the blackpilled site.

Re-read what you just said and ask yourself whether that was a good argument.

Re-read what you just said and ask yourself whether that was a good argument.
i'm not proving to you anything jfl, i just declared my position to your post which is: people visit this site to discuss blackpill and looks

i'm not proving to you anything jfl, i just declared my position to your post which is: people visit this site to discuss blackpill and looks

And if this was a Black Pilled site, why is it called LooksMax and surrounded entirely around improving ones appearance? Makes no sense.

Black Pill is an extension of the Red Pill and that is having an AWARENESS to the reality of the world. In this context that your appearance/image matters MASSIVELY.

However what you do with that Black Pill awareness is what matters and trying to improve Looks is not giving up. Which is what many such as yourself sound like you are doing or have done by constantly spraying these memes all over the place. 'it's over' 'cope' 'only chad' 'doesn't apply to Chad' 'Chad can be dressed in a bin bag and look good'.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Sens
And if this was a Black Pilled site, why is it called LooksMax and surrounded entirely around improving ones appearance? Makes no sense.

Black Pill is an extension of the Red Pill and that is having an AWARENESS to the reality of the world. In this context that your appearance/image matters MASSIVELY.

However what you do with that Black Pill awareness is what matters and trying to improve Looks is not giving up. Which is what many such as yourself sound like you are doing or have done by constantly spraying these memes all over the place. 'it's over' 'cope' 'only chad' 'doesn't apply to Chad' 'Chad can be dressed in a bin bag and look good'.

White Pill is doing something with your Red and Black pilled knowledge.

Is it hard to do something if you are butt ugly and/or a turbo manlet? Absolutely. But most of you aren't that so step away from me with that talk.

• +1
Reactions: Sens

However what you do with that Black Pill awareness is what matters and trying to improve Looks is not giving up. Which is what many such as yourself sound like by constantly spraying these memes all over the place. 'it's over' 'cope' 'only chad' 'doesn't apply to Chad' 'Chad can be dressed in a bin bag and look good'.
When i say blackpill i mean position which says that looks plays important in social life, and the most important in dating, i'm not really expert in that lango

And memes are just memes, i personally write all that "it's over" and "still invisible in the west" just for lulz, i suppose like most people here, unlike braindead incel forums

Stoicismpilled

• +1
When i say blackpill i mean position which says that looks plays important in social life, and the most important in dating, i'm not really expert in that lango

And memes are just memes, i personally write all that "it's over" and "still invisible in the west" just for lulz, i suppose like most people here, unlike braindead incel forums

When did I dispute that in my OP?

Memes turn into thoughts and thoughts turn into deep beliefs. This is why we have men using the term 'toxic masculinity'. It's disgusting.

• +1
OP, pick a philosophy book and stop embarrassing yourself

When did I dispute that in my OP?

Memes turn into thoughts and thoughts turn into deep beliefs. This is why we have men using the term 'toxic masculinity'. It's disgusting.
yeah, this site is a useful place to came here, find guides how to imporove and involve it in your life, that's crazy when niggas have here thousands posts, which definetely impact their brain and not in the best way

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and MakinItHappenReturn
I believe in a religion and l have a purpose in my life. Nihilism is giga retarted, it leaves you with nothing to truly fall back onto.

Having a nihilistic mind frame is not a good thing. Every civilization in history found its purpose and goal. That's why Nietzsche warned everyone of the death of religion and the gap it will leave. The gap is nihilism and you must fill it up. We as individual and the society as whole need a purpose in life.

• +1
Reactions: Sens and Deleted member 7725
dnr there is no point in living if you dont look like francisco lachowski
Stfu u zoomer nihilistic defeatist. People back in my generation used to go on facebook and meet girls and lift weights bro.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I believe in a religion and l have a purpose in my life. Nihilism is giga retarted, it leaves you with nothing to truly fall back onto.

Having a nihilistic mind frame is not a good thing. Every civilization in history found its purpose and goal. That's why Nietzsche warned everyone of the death of religion and the gap it will leave. The gap is nihilism and you must fill it up.

95% of this site are passive nihilists.

Do you understand the difference between a passive nihilist and an active one?

• +1
Chad doesnt know what reality means. Cope.

more pajeet threads?

95% of this site are passive nihilists.

Do you understand the difference between a passive nihilist and an active one?
Nihilism is a shit framework, being a passive and active nihilist doesn't make a damn difference.

Have you ever wondered why religious people cope better with suicidal thoughts. It's cause they don't have a nihilist framework.

Nihilism makes you feel left alone in the universe and no cope , philosophy will fix this feeling unless you change your entire perspective, believe in God and pick a religion you like.

And btw religion is mind-control. Just as meditation is mind-control. Just as stoicism is mind-control.

Oh but because it's believing in a super-natural being it isn't 'cope' ? Oh no, of course not.

Gimme a break. You are a female @DIONYSIAN JBSLAYER as in your process is; instinct, emotion, reason. Come back to me when you are instinct, reason, emotion. You lack objectivity.

You are a midwit.

No more responses for you.

"Religion is mind control" :soy:

You don't even realize, everything is mind control, pajeet . The advertisement you see, the media, the education system, the teachers, the students, your employee, the financial market, the MEDIA, the dating apps, this forum. The world runs on trust and confidence. Democracy is also a big meme, you are given a limited number of choices and the politicians invest billions in their election campaigns to convince retards like you that they are the best for you. That's how the world is

Your mind will always be in chains, being an independent thinker is a meme. Believing in a religion is infinitely better than submitting yourself before modernity / post modernity. You live in post modernity era and you will be influenced by it, whether you like it or not

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and Sens
"Religion is mind control" :soy:

You don't even realize, everything is mind control, pajeet . The advertisement you see, the media, the education system, the teachers, the students, your employee, the financial market, the MEDIA, the dating apps, this forum. The world runs on trust and confidence. Democracy is also a big meme, you are given a limited number of choices and the politicians invest billions in their election campaigns to convince retards like you that they are the best for you. That's how the world is

Your mind will always be in chains, being an independent thinker is a meme. Believing in a religion is infinitely better than submitting yourself before modernity / post modernity. You live in post modernity era and you will be influenced by it, whether you like it or not

241603427cde9115d16a91d469d521e1

And the naturally low IQ put-put-ding-ding that grew up in a pathetic street-shitting country that adopts all these same idealistic dreams is the only one agreeing with your religion cope.

It is VERY apparent to me you need to cling to the concept of someone watching over you because you are afraid of being on your own two feet. Religion is just a form of keeping your righteous mind, just like meditation, just like stoicism, but nowhere near as good as either.

If it works for you, that is great, but it's YOU. Your way isn't the best way you egocentric pip-squeak nerd. Just because white-pill philosophy does't align with your bigoted technique you use for sanity doesn't mean it's wrong.

Now fuck yourself with all the pretentious buffoonery.

Peterson is a joke, no philosopher takes him seriously. OP is 28 years old, this is embarrassing. I used to think like this when I was in my early teen years.

Yes. Until you were brain-washed by someone at a market stall into believing you'd become acquainted by 72 virgins at your death-bed to make up for lost-time, incel. :ROFLMAO:

1411425718544 wps 2 Australian jihadist Moham

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 1439241

And the naturally low IQ put-put-ding-ding that grew up in a pathetic street-shitting country that adopts all these same idealistic dreams is the only one agreeing with your religion cope.

It is VERY apparent to me you need to cling to the concept of someone watching over you because you are afraid of being on your own two feet. Religion is just a form of keeping your righteous mind, just like meditation, just like stoicism, but nowhere near as good as either.

If it works for you, that is great, but it's YOU. Your way isn't the best way you egocentric pip-squeak nerd. Just because white-pill philosophy does't align with your bigoted technique you use for sanity doesn't mean it's wrong.

Now fuck yourself with all the pretentious buffoonery.

Not a single argument, keep venting you height frauding actual put put ding ding native. I'm from Pakistan aka Mogistan. Indians are known for smelling terrible, looking weird and ugly. ( I don't live there though )

We both know, Pakistanis don't share the same reputation

You BTFO motherfucker

Nihilism is a shit framework, being a passive and active nihilist doesn't make a damn difference.

Have you ever wondered why religious people cope better with suicidal thoughts. It's cause they don't have a nihilist framework.

Nihilism makes you feel left alone in the universe and no cope , philosophy will fix this feeling unless you change your entire perspective, believe in God and pick a religion you like.
I worship hedonism, i will indulge in drugs and cooming 24/7 until i rope

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 16384
There is no reality that exists, but the one that IS boyos.

Read that slowly and consider it.

All mental stress comes from an inability to realise this fact - that whatever the circumstances that are occurring in this moment, are the only ones that could ever be.

When we complain about our situation in life, or even something as simple as the weather, we are comparing a fake reality that we have concocted in our heads to what is playing out in actuality.

‘I WISH IT WAS SUNNY'
Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

Whilst I agree, the sun being out would be better, it is not out, so there is zero point in entertaining an idea that it ‘should’ be out and thus feeling dissonance because of that fact. ENJOY THE RAIN.

There is a benefit to being AWARE of a situation that might impact you, to this end I don’t condone a strategy of sticking your head in the sand, but there is always zero benefit to having your mental state affected by that fact. What is the benefit of stressing about the world?

When you can dance among the madness and have a resilient and optimistic mind frame despite the rollercoaster of existence, that is when you win.

Once you realise this and internalise it, you develop a sense of observation about the way of the world, instead of an emotional, reactive and stressful need to CONTROL everything. That is OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Dullness.

Instead you begin to notice the silliness of others when they complain about things

However, the key is not to allow this distinction to make you lazy, or demotivated

Don’t throw your hands up and think OH WELL IT IS WHAT IT IS. That's nihilistic. Being a passive nihilist. Become an ACTIVE nihilist.

Yes, it IS what it IS, but don’t leave with the idea that just because reality IS, that the future is unchangeable.

For as the reality that happens IS as it is, the future is still under deliberation depending on the choices and the thoughts you make/have today.

Practice mind-pattern interruption (gratitude) if you find yourself ruminating on things that you wouldn’t like to happen. To continue the example of the weather, you can find appreciation for the rain that waters the plants that grow to make your food, or fill the catchments that provide your drinking water.

Form your future by curating your thoughts and actions today.
Incredibly based + correct. Don't listen to those who refuse to crawl out the hole they dug into.

Having a nihilistic mind frame is not a good thing. Every civilization in history found its purpose and goal. That's why Nietzsche warned everyone of the death of religion and the gap it will leave. The gap is nihilism and you must fill it up. We as individual and the society as whole need a purpose in life.
Goals are an automatic function of human biology. Humans and societies naturally have goals, even without religion.

Religion has many benefits, like social support, and encouraging people to help others. But not all of us have the biological capacity to believe "religious" texts that read like the skitofrenic ramblings of various delusional people throughout history without a shred of evidence. Because of our biology we are forced to face reality and make peace with it.