There is no such thing as being too tall

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
What happens is niggas who are abnormally tall tend to have shit proportions and fucked up faces, but no 7ft guy with a normie face and a well proportioned body will get rejected for being "too tall". Another factor is some short girls avoid being around extremely tall men because the height difference resembles that of parents and children, but the midgets will still crave these men in secret.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 11875 and 2 others
water
yeah no one is gonna be rejected for being too tall
at best some 6'11" guy will get rejected for his shit face and get cucked by some 6'4" guy with a better face

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 11875, Deleted member 21340 and 1 other person
height is sub optimal at 7 ft

• +1
Reactions: mfk and alphamaxxxx
Ahh, to be a 6 foot 10 steroidmaxxed gigachad - I would walk up to women, grab them by the hand and take them to the nearest restroom then proceed to bang them as they beg for my hand in marriage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mfk, Dystopian and latincell95
Saw some women say it but too tall better than too short or short

Ahh, to be a 6 foot 10 steroidmaxxed gigachad - I would walk up to women, grab them by the hand and take them to the nearest restroom then proceed to bang them as they beg for my hand in marriage
Then you get your booty taken after going to jail

• JFL
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, virren and Dystopian
nah everything in the freakishly tall category is a failo IMO even with good proportions

obviously better than being short, but appeal-wise its better to be 6'3 than 6'7 100%

girls want to be able to kiss you and there's also the factor of them being intimidated by guys who are twice their size

i have a few friends in the 6'5 - 6'8 category and one of them has a proportional body and doesnt look bad - like high MTN

he doesnt do nearly as well with girls as you'd expect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 2729, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
BRUTALL

too tall isn’t the problem, its how you grew too fast is the problem

nah everything in the freakishly tall category is a failo IMO even with good proportions

obviously better than being short, but appeal-wise its better to be 6'3 than 6'7 100%

girls want to be able to kiss you and there's also the factor of them being intimidated by guys who are twice their size

i have a few friends in the 6'5 - 6'8 category and one of them has a proportional body and doesnt look bad - like high MTN

he doesnt do nearly as well with girls as you'd expect
You are retarded. Taller is better.

Very tall men instantly get more attention and respect. Women will always be attracted to the taller guy.

Last edited:
"I agree bro!"

You are retarded. Taller is better.

Very tall men instantly get more attention and respect. Women will always be attracted to the taller guy.
you didnt provide a single argument so stfu

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
nobody cares nigga even 5'10 is good enough. another day another height cope thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
you didnt provide a single argument so stfu
Cope harder. We all know taller is better. It’s brutal when another man towers over you

I’d rather be 7’0 and be given 2 years to live than my current height