There is no such thing as "emotional trauma"

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
It's a social invention conceived of by the soy elements of the modern age. Jfl for 90% of human history humans would routinely experience horrid shit like half their children dying before making it to 11 in addition to famines, war etc.

People complaining (mostly foids) about how 'emotionally damaging' this or that bullshit is being for them are mostly just in it for the attention.

And yes, this includes even shit like your children/parents etc being murdered. In the past people got over this in a couple months. Or even less. People have become soy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 12344, Bewusst and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5189 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Danish_Retard, delusionalretard and 8 others
dn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
another day , another time squidward is rambling on about some bullshit, like nigga, go work at the krusty krab or sum :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Danish_Retard, MarstonAlloy and 5 others
It’s not that people got over it

It was because they had distractions someone who is struggling to live and get by won’t have time to fucking mourn or even acknowledge the devastation of their parents death

• +1
Reactions: bandit
You can't deny it's real. but yes youre right in that people are way more sensitive this days. we live at a different time.
people in the past (Romans, Greeks, Celts and more) were fighting at hand to hand combat every year, literally blood and organs everywhere. i don't think that they were coming home with PTSD every time.

It's all about the norm around you, if you only knew war and blood, it probably wouldn't move you as much. this things were
way more frequent in the past, closer to their norm, so they obviously going to react to that overall way differently.

People complaining (mostly foids) about how 'emotionally damaging' this or that bullshit is being for them are mostly just in it for the attention.
All about your reaction. if you believe something is really bad, then it really is. the reaction of the body is real.
I don't care if someone got a trauma because he saw a laughing monkey, if it's real it's real.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

You can't deny it's real. but yes youre right in that people are way more sensitive this days. we live at a different time.
people in the past (Romans, Greeks, Celts and more) were fighting at hand to hand combat every year, literally blood and organs everywhere. i don't think that they were coming home with PTSD every time.

It's all about the norm around you, if you only knew war and blood, it probably wouldn't move you as much. this things were
way more frequent in the past, closer to their norm, so they obviously going to react to that overall way differently.

All about your reaction. if you believe something is really bad, then it really is. the reaction of the body is real.
I don't care if someone got a trauma because he saw a laughing monkey, if it's real it's real.
High iq i became obsessed with missed teen years jbs and how it damaged me only after hearing about it here

High iq i became obsessed with missed teen years jbs and how it damaged me only after hearing about it here

tbh I got upset about it when I got to college and I realized most foids there had been getting fucked at least once a week since they were 13-14 while i was still a virgin.

i didnt get here til 24

tbh I got upset about it when I got to college and I realized most foids there had been getting fucked at least once a week since they were 13-14 while i was still a virgin.

i didnt get here til 24
True it hurts too.

I just feel like I didn't consider myself seriously damaged untill i read about missed teen years here and how life is worthless if you missed them. I didn't obsess to that extent but yeah there was still a bad feeling for sure. Like i wonder now would i be happy if i had that or would i be mostly same.

When i imagine young people teens having sex even though i know it wasn't big part of life like it's short in length i feel like they had it all the time while i was alone whole day for years. Idk I remember Nietzsche and his eternal return basically if this life is relived would you be happy or afraid and feel like im afraid of returning to this life to relive it simply because i missed these short pleasures. I didn't care about it when little i wad kind of happy i guess idk. But I didn't suffer that much. And now missed maybe hours let's say of pleasure over few years as a teen are enough to make me not want to live or relive my life. Despite it being such a minor portion of it. It's funny but true at the same time idk why

back then people experienced hardships from the moment they were born, this will make you react indifferent to what life throws at you.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Solidcoin
Ummm I have ✨daddy issues✨ periodt 💅

Keep coping jfl. If your loved ones dropped dead you’d be crying like a bitch.
Because i live in modern era retard jfl if you think in cave era peoples brain would be same they would play football with babies

Nvm

Last edited:
Keep coping jfl. If your loved ones dropped dead you’d be crying like a bitch.
Also in middle east this happen a lot of time i dont see (at least men) crying a lot about this so much :p

• Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234
:feelsuhh: Muhh cavemen play football with babies so emotional trauma not real.

Cavemen formed tribes and had emotional connections with people of their tribe. Ancient humans buried their dead so they just didn’t get over it.
I dont say emotions are fake. But emotional traumas are not trauma they are just adoptive trait to enviroment to guarentee chances of surviving. Bad thing happen you get tougher to survive it bad thing doesnt happen you dont get tough because you dont need to become. Get it ?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234