There is no such thing as "face bloat"

E

epictroll

Silver
I see way too many retards who think minoxidil or rad140 or whatever "bloated" their face.

Guess what retards, there's no such thing.

No one has ever posted a before and after where there was a discernible difference. It's just in your head. You've always had a fat ass face but just want to blame something for it now.

It's possible you gained weight, but more likely you're just a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, Yerico7, ItsOverCel and 5 others
shut the fuck up lil pussy ass nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niggerslayer, smoothsexy, ItsOverCel and 15 others
I see way too many retards who think minoxidil or rad140 or whatever "bloated" their face.

No one has ever posted a before and after where there was a discernible difference. It's just in your head. You've always had a fat ass face but just want to blame something for it now.

Attachments

• 1968243_585174-f402eb04d41eceb16f1073ef42b43d41.mp4
    863.9 KB
It’s not fat, it’s jaw growth caused by subconscious mewing due to the minox to make you turn into a Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Bloat does exist, but its often linked to an allergy. My flatmate has a dust mite allergy, wakes up looking like a squirrel every morning.

Sugar can also cause face bloating because it can cold water.

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol
True. Sometimes I think I have a particularly fat face, especially in the morning or after binge eating, but when I take photos my face always looks the same. I have an insanely fat face for my bf%, it is what it is, it's genetics. I literally have round cheeks, it's pure fat.
I'm currently at 20% bf which is quite fat, but my face looks morbidly obese, it was no different at 15%.

Other normie men have normal lean faces, I often get shocked how skinnyfat and chubby some of them are when they take their shirt off while their face looks 10% bf.
Basically, it's over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: casety, Deleted member 3828 and ItsOverCel

I don't know why so many people who aren't susceptible to face bloat refuse to believe others are.

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Tasty17
I get a wider, fatter face the day after eating pizza

it's not even related to bodyfat, the bodyfat is roughly the same

I think some people don't get face bloat so they think it's cope,but bloat does exist

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol and Tasty17

you're wrong , water retention is a real thing

anybody that doubts just consume large amount of sodium and take picture the moment you do it versus next morning

• +1
Reactions: tyleriol, Yerico7, IamImportant and 1 other person
bloat basically always means brutal RECESSION. thats why I need ccwr trimax

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 17920, Slob and 1 other person
bloat basically always means brutal RECESSION. thats why I need ccwr trimax
Not always. You can be fat and you can have water retention due to drugs, roids etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Is there any evidence that minox bloats face?? I just started with minox for brows, and if this is true i will stop today.

Cope.

someone ban this faggot

• +1
Reactions: Ethan Cúnt
Carbs do bloat. Just be aware of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Is there any evidence that minox bloats face?? I just started with minox for brows, and if this is true i will stop today.

I haven’t used minox on my brows for a several months. Comparing pictures from back when I did to now, my facial features definitely seemed almost twice as puffy as they are now. Not in a way that made me chubby, but my nose and eyelids were way bigger than they are now. I wouldn’t go back on minox for brows for this reason alone. My eyebrows have stayed a similar thickness since I stopped using it.

Facial bloat is mostly weight loss resistant buccal fat.

Must try that Eplerenone one day

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
Try eating low carbs/salt for 3-4 days then take a pic, then eat fast food for few days then another pic - the difference is crazy.

Also check models insta on holiday/vacation where they’re regularly eating shit and drinking alcohol and they post a few bloated pics - this is called water retention… Unless you think they have put on 10lbs of fat in a week???

It’s okay I was in denial like you a year or so ago and thought it’s okay I can eat shit and still be gl because it’s all about body fat - yet everytime I goto the club eating sodium I am invisible yet whenever I go when I’m eating healthy I get multiple girls a night.

Eat shit look shit / Eat good look good.

It’s your choice buddy boyo but please stop coping.

• +1
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 8365, CristianT and 2 others
The average user on here is such a massive retard

• +1
Reactions: epictroll
Bloat does exist, but its often linked to an allergy. My flatmate has a dust mite allergy, wakes up looking like a squirrel every morning.

Sugar can also cause face bloating because it can cold water.
What did he do to treat this dust mite allergy?

Try eating low carbs/salt for 3-4 days then take a pic, then eat fast food for few days then another pic - the difference is crazy.

Also check models insta on holiday/vacation where they’re regularly eating shit and drinking alcohol and they post a few bloated pics - this is called water retention… Unless you think they have put on 10lbs of fat in a week???

It’s okay I was in denial like you a year or so ago and thought it’s okay I can eat shit and still be gl because it’s all about body fat - yet everytime I goto the club eating sodium I am invisible yet whenever I go when I’m eating healthy I get multiple girls a night.

Eat shit look shit / Eat good look good.

It’s your choice buddy boyo but please stop coping.
so low carb/low salt is best diet for looking best like a model all the time?
How much is too much or too low carb/salt

so low carb/low salt is best diet for looking best like a model all the time?
How much is too much or too low carb/salt
With high water intake yes.

I go for around 100 carb and 2g salt, if you workout you might need more carbs on the days you workout.

• +1
Reactions: shychad