There is NO way 5'9-5'11 is average range its like 6'0-6'3 in UK

D

Deleted member 42857

no longer blackpilled
im 5'10 (still growing) and i feel tiny AF like bro average male in my gym is like 6'2, i walk around shop and like 80% of males are taller then me and even many women istg if i stay 5'10 its gonna be brutal even with a chadlite face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exo, EverythingMattersCel, cxmplaint and 13 others
It’s 6ft6 for non ethnics

5ft4 ethnics bring down the height

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, Duragmax, ChileanMaxxer and 11 others
Height is more common then face
Face> height all the way

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Tabula Rasa, Prince88 and 6 others
water

average is 6'2

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and SurgeryEnjoyer
6’1 is the average

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Krakowski, thereallegend and 2 others
im 5'10 (still growing) and i feel tiny AF like bro average male in my gym is like 6'2, i walk around shop and like 80% of males are taller then me and even many women istg if i stay 5'10 its gonna be brutal even with a chadlite face
measure urself on a stadiometer and i guarantee u aren’t as tall as u think u are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65752, based_pakichad421, saiya_online and 5 others
Face> height all the way
Who cares no one can even see my chadlite face as im hid behind a towering 6'4 ltn

5'8 is like 5'5 now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and son of Aphrodite
Yeah, I might make a thread about this, but I went to a museum that had a special day on so there were thousands of people (mostly white males), and the average height for a white zoomer must be around 6ft (I'm 6ft 2, slightly over 6'3 with shoes). There were plenty of guys taller than me, 6'3, 6'5, 6'8, etc, and even someone at least 7'0.

The short guys were mainly old people, and the occasional East Asian tourist. It was fairly noticeable (at least to me) when I saw a white zoomer below 6'0.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend, Pakicel and 2 others
measure urself on a stadiometer and i guarantee u aren’t as tall as u think u are
im 179cm which i think might be a touch over 5'10 but im definetly 5'10 i use a hard back book and line it up level with a mirror which is accurate

Tales from New Delhi

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
6ft1 is top 9% 6ft3 is top 2% according to this.
How to they get to this conclusion? I assume they're trying to get "diverse" populations (e.g. taking the measurement in the cities and not in the predominantly white, wealthy areas).

This forum is full of larpers

“Muh 6ft2 is avg” your Gym isn’t the nfl (even they slightly larp)

177cm is the avg for 18yr olds in the uk,

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, saiya_online, danny phantom and 4 others
@tom69 you were right all along

• +1
Reactions: tom69
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 44159, Randolf and 1 other person
im 179cm which i think might be a touch over 5'10 but im definetly 5'10 i use a hard back book and line it up level with a mirror which is accurate
the stats say otherwise by saying the average is quote on quote “6’0-6’3” ur saying that 50% of people are taller than 6’1.5 which makes absolutely no sense

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and saiya_online
normies larp so hard about their height, im 6'4 and some nigga claims to be 6'4 too yet hes like 1-2 inches shorter than me. some normies who are above average height but have no other redeemable qualities typically become deluded into being taller than they think they are as a coping mechanism

• JFL
Reactions: Chadelite

how come im average in school at 179cm at 15 then HEIGHTFLATION IS REAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47775 and Randolf
How to they get to this conclusion? I assume they're trying to get "diverse" populations (e.g. taking the measurement in the cities and not in the predominantly white, wealthy areas).
Even in Norway ,austria and Germany etc you can see military height stats snd it’s 5ft11 max so much for “muh 6ft5 German chads everywhere)

Austria has pretty. Much 0 ethnics and Norway had barely any, also you can look at older data (men born In the 80s and 90s vs 2000s)

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, saiya_online and Randolf
Face> height all the way
I don’t agree with everything the blackpill says but it’s true. Unless you find a girl who disregards height(rare, but possible), you’re out of luck if you’re short

• Woah
Reactions: Randolf
What? The dude literally came part way up the turret of a fucking Sherman tank (I thought my eyes were deceiving me at first).

how come im average in school at 179cm at 15 then HEIGHTFLATION IS REAL
The guys at ur gym are prone 5ft9 and wearing trainers which can give close to 1.5 inches of height (you round that to 2 inches) add on the zoomer hairstyle and it’s 4 inches extra height to be muh 6ft2

• +1
The guys at ur gym are prone 5ft9 and wearing trainers which can give close to 1.5 inches of height (you round that to 2 inches) add on the zoomer hairstyle and it’s 4 inches extra height to be muh 6ft2
Buddy i were shoes to im not walking around barefoot

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Randolf
Even in Norway ,austria and Germany etc you can see military height stats snd it’s 5ft11 max so much for “muh 6ft5 German chads everywhere)

Austria has pretty. Much 0 ethnics and Norway had barely any, also you can look at older data (men born In the 80s and 90s vs 2000s)
lmao exactly people on .org don’t know how to critically think for shit

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, saiya_online, Randolf and 1 other person
Buddy i were shoes to im not walking around barefoot
Manlets are the ones taking up gyms (there are more tall guys and of course tall htns) but it’s the place the shortest men guy

Even Mike thurston is around 5ft10-5ft11

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Randolf
Look closely at the guys that you think are 3 inches taller than you. You’ll often realize they’re your height or like an inch taller. Average height is 5’9, for whites it is probably closer to 6 feet but definitely not more. If you’re 5’10 and not getting laid it’s not because of your height.

• +1
Look closely at the guys that you think are 3 inches taller than you. You’ll often realize they’re your height or like an inch taller. Average height is 5’9, for whites it is probably closer to 6 feet but definitely not more. If you’re 5’10 and not getting laid it’s not because of your height.
It's because i haven't even tried yet like at all

• JFL
you only notice the tall ones faggot nigger kill yourself

• +1
Manlets are the ones taking up gyms (there are more tall guys and of course tall htns) but it’s the place the shortest men guy

Even Mike thurston is around 5ft10-5ft11
If Manlets were taking up gyms i should atleast feel average at 5'10, im still definetly below average by 3 inches minumum

• JFL
and before anyone says “muh ethnics are lowering the average bro :soy::soy::soy:“ the states in the us that have practically no ethnics in them still only go up to 5’11 average
C9CB946A BA0E 42ED 95DE 41A6817FB992

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Randolf
and before anyone says “muh ethnics are lowering the average bro :soy::soy::soy:“ the states in the us that have practically no ethnics in them still only go up to 5’11 average
View attachment 2442405
Jewish propaganda so the millions of males under 6'0 don't become basement rotting incels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, LooksOrDeath, saiya_online and 2 others
5'11 average is still insane
No it’s not

In the USA non Hispanic white men in their 20s are 5ft10.5

Muh whites zoomers are tall bro

• +1
Reactions: Randolf and poopoohead
The UK has a relatively tall national height average in comparison to other countries tbh. And it's affecting all races as well, not only the young white adults

• +1
It's time for Reich

ur not 5’10 noob

Incels when they realize that being short is abnormal 😱😱😱

• +1
Reactions: omarthegoat195
yep i’m starting to understand why women think it’s not ridiculous to require their man to be above 6 feet

Average sex haver is 6’ to 6’3”. All heights below are incel and walking around by themselves so you don’t notice them.

Average male height in UK is like 5’9.

All the short kids are sat in front of their PC’s coping with shit like RuneScape etc - if you do computer science in uni you will see.

I was like second tallest in a class of 30~ and I am only 184cm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399

Cope bro they are all 7’0 Bihari Chadpreets they have all the knowledge

Yeah, I might make a thread about this,
Do we really need yet another thread about this? I see this "aVeRaGe ZoOmEr iS 7'6" shit multiple times every day I log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back