There is no way in hell 5'10 is average height in wealthier parts of the UK

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Moved to a well off ish part of the UK, full of mostly White British people.

I am a fucking dwarf here at 5'7. Getting height mogged daily to the extent I started to doubt I had measured myself properly "maybe I'm actually 5'4 or something and I've measured incorrectly all these years" lmao.

6'1 seems be completely normal in this town.

I'm stuck here for the next 2 years at least, but no way am I staying here longer than necessary, holy shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, LooksThinker, SecularIslamist and 2 others
Where are you? Which city / town.
I'm from up north originally with 99% white population too. It's sui.. anyway you're a dumbfuck for coming to this dying country. Needs to be nuked asap.

Brutal see @heightpillgotme

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Latinolooksmaxxer
I get heightmogged by 1 in 5 guys at 6'3.75

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, MaestheticMaso, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Where are you? Which city / town.
I'm from up north originally with 99% white population too. It's sui.. anyway you're a dumbfuck for coming to this dying country. Needs to be nuked asap.

Brutal see @heightpillgotme

Was already in / from this country, but moved from an average area to a well off area.

Moved to a well off ish part of the UK, full of mostly White British people.

I am a fucking dwarf here at 5'7. Getting height mogged daily to the extent I started to doubt I had measured myself properly "maybe I'm actually 5'4 or something and I've measured incorrectly all these years" lmao.

6'1 seems be completely normal in this town.

I'm stuck here for the next 2 years at least, but no way am I staying here longer than necessary, holy shit.
It’s not. Avg height here is prob 6ft

When I went to London I noticed most whites were tall as well. ETHNJCS are the one brining down the UK height stats. Those midget Arabs man

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Lookologist003 and BoredPrince
Leave immediately, the good parts of the UK are good because there are no filthy shit skins. Go to Bradford or something

• WTF
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
5’7 is death tier tbh

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
It is.
Anglos are the shortest germanic-speaking ethnic group, and studies preformed by scientists are more reliable than incel rambling.

It’s not. Avg height here is prob 6ft

When I went to London I noticed most whites were tall as well. ETHNJCS are the one brining down the UK height stats. Those midget Arabs man
It's pretty much a fact that immigration has been lowering the average height here. Don't believe that 5'10 average.

What we need are the average heights in the UK by ethnic group.

It is.
Anglos are the shortest germanic-speaking ethnic group, and studies preformed by scientists are more reliable than incel rambling.
What? England has had immigration a thousand years. It's not year 500 JFL. But if you have something to link about this, I would like to read it.

arabs??? curries you mean?
I think Arabs are the newest immigrants in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and EdouardManlet
It's pretty much a fact that immigration has been lowering the average height here. Don't believe that 5'10 average.

Exactly, a breakdown by class would also be interesting.

Upper middle class white British men have to be averaging 6ft1ish these days, absolutely brutal for me.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)

What? England has had immigration a thousand years. It's not year 500 JFL. But if you have something to link about this, I would like to read it.

I think Arabs are the newest immigrants in the UK.
Tbf he’s right regarding the Germanic thing but everything else you said is correct the irony is that @XtrovertNTnormalfag English people descend from the Dutch mostly, as in culturally and ethnically they are closest to them and as we know the frisians are the tallest of the Germanic groups and English are the shortest but that’s probably because the English are only 60-70% Germanic at most with more Germanic blood being found in the south east and north east which also happen to be the taller regions in the UK with many openly knowing their Scandi ancestry