There is only one true pill: The JBW pill

B

brutal_blackpill

Mistral
After this thread, you will stop ever pretending as if there is anything objective to biological attractiveness independent of phenotype and race. The only objective metric is to look white, pretend to be white, act white, or most importantly be white.

Let’s start with facial features. Narrow, straight noses are considered attractive. Who are they most common in? Whites.

Protruding lower jaws and concave facial side view is considered attractive. They are most common in whites.

Light coloured hair on women and light coloured eyes on men and women are considered attractive. They are most common in whites.

Now that I’ve blackpilled you, the term PSL rating should be replaced with “how white do you look?” rating.

Now let’s move on to attractive non whites. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING attractive non white is only considered attractive because they seem to appear whiter than the rest. When we’re talking blacks, light skinned blacks are considered more attractive. The people from Middle East or South Asia that are considered attractive are often light skinned with narrower noses or whatever other feature that is considered attractive. Almost no East Asian is considered very facially attractive which is why they’re considered emasculated. The ones who are have sharp protruding lower jaws, again a feature most common in whites. Keep in mind by the way there is NO evolutionary explanation or reason as to why, for example, narrrow noses are more attractive. Narrow noses were simply suited for colder climates, wider noses for hotter climates. Wider noses aren’t any more “worse” biologically.

If I was to summarize this in the most brutal fashion, your entire worth in this world is SOLELY determined by how many features you have that are most common in whites. In conclusion, if you’re not white, you are playing a RIGGED GAME. If you are non white, a white person with “equivalent” attractiveness will ALWAYS get minimum 10x more pussy than you. Can’t wait for the white copers to come in here denying this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Barbarossa_
I'm proud to be black

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Dicklet.4.3, GetThatBread and 11 others
Literally every culture before the colonization of the Europeans worshiped and preferred lighter skin on both males and females.

The whites came and invigorated this. This is why whites are and will always be superior.

Plus their ancestors were chads. They conquered most of the world. What a chad reputation.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Tt

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685
77D8D235 518D 4D5F A643 8B1BD7C3E5F5
74A6A039 C07E 499A AC95 37FAB7B51FB3

Watchu want?
Literally every culture before the colonization of the Europeans worshiped and preferred lighter skin on both males and females.

The whites came and invigorated this. This is why whites are and will always be superior.

Plus their ancestors were chads. They conquered most of the world. What a chad reputation.
Source?

Last edited:
true. white people are superiorr

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Empirical observation? World history? Colonialism by the English alone has warped the aesthetic ideals of East and South Asians.

I won't go so far as to say any one people are inherently superior on racial grounds — but on cultural grounds, that's a different story.

Some cultures are, on average, simply better than others. They have better ideas about government, morality, self-conduct, and have accomplished more than others. This is a simple fact. Certain bleeding heart-types with Western guilt erupt at even the suggestion of this — "it takes all kinds" or "that sounds racist" they say — but when you challenge them to move to Saudi Arabia or India or some Mumbambu shithole in Africa if the cultures in those places are so great, they short-circuit and throw a fit.

Unfortunately, multiculturalism often goes hand in hand with cultural "pride" and self-segregation. These things are socially violent and contribute to societal decay. This also applies tenfold for self-identification based on race or gender. It is exasperating, and sad, to hear pundits, activists, public figures begin their sentences with "As a proud Latina woman, I..." or some such thing.

I would love for a time when the only thing that defines each of us is our choices, and nothing about a person is dependent on or inferrable from anything else; society just a sea of individuals, without group identities, united in common national purpose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Ok,but if you live in a country where whites are not a majority that is not a problem!Also most of the users here arr white,I am too,we have to compete against other whites,so for us whites who do not look good it is hard to get girlfriends or relationships just like every man.Now if you are a minority and alive in a predominantely white country I can understand you otherwise it is no problem

Whites have the most graciled features and feminine appearance on average, even matching those of estrogenized feminized east asians. Most of the incel community is white people. All non lol tier white models dont even look white (chico, gandy). Stop coping stormfrontcel.

Whites were pathetic and irrelevant before 1500, cuckboi. Spreading disease to an entire continent by sheer luck isnt what conquer means. Light skin is only attractive on females.

• JFL

The first paragraph is false af lmao

Yeah it is, its just a pinkcel coping about not only being the only race rapidly vanishing in relevance, but also having the most domesticated and feminine features minus some estrogenic east asians and indians. Young pink boys will always be mad that they dont have the privilege their dads or grandfathers did.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging

Stop being retarded white skin is not whiter feuatres it's colour this has existed irregardless of race but for seperates reasons the only objective to beauty is dimorphism which as a races have

No i'm right.

Curry men and women with light skin still till this date from the ancient times have higher social status and privilege.
Mulattoes mog blacks anyways. Light skinned gook foids are more attractive than the tanned ones. Fair skinned arab men and women have always been percieved as superior. Negroes were slaves of the arabs in the ancient times. And a lot more, i can say about this.

No i'm right.

Curry men and women with light skin still till this date from the ancient times have higher social status and privilege.
Mulattoes mog blacks anyways. Light skinned gook foids are more attractive than the tanned ones. Fair skinned arab men and women have always been percieved as superior. Negroes were slaves of the arabs in the ancient times. And a lot more, i can say about this.
Bruh just so you know how wrong you are, arabs arent even a race

I disagree.
Women like high t, muscular men, what race do you have? Black.
Women like a big penis, what race do they have? Black.
Women like to be dominated, and men of low inhibition, what race do you have? Black.
Interestingly, more than half of the incels are white, which contradicts their argument.
I agree that whites have more harmonious traits, but due to the characteristics listed above, blacks are equal and even surpass.
I live in Brazil, where half the population is black and half white, and what I see most are mulattoes and black with white girlfriends.

• JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Fear
Whites were pathetic and irrelevant before 1500, cuckboi. Spreading disease to an entire continent by sheer luck isnt what conquer means. Light skin is only attractive on females.

While every people have their high and low points, the freedoms and frankly most of what you enjoy about modern civilization you owe to the ideals of the European Enlightenment, and before that, to Greco-Roman philosophers and statesmen, who along with Alexander practically wrote the book on conquest, and whom I would hardly call irrelevant... unless you'd rather we emulate the living situation in, say, Sudan or maybe Khanate Mongolia.

While every people have their high and low points, the freedoms and frankly most of what you enjoy about modern civilization you owe to the ideals of the European Enlightenment, and before that, to Greco-Roman philosophers and statesmen, whom I would hardly call irrelevant... unless you'd rather we emulate the living situation in, say, Sudan or maybe Khanate Mongolia.

The Persians had stuff eqivalent to the enlightenment the hamurabj texts had something similar all advanced civilizations have this though success occurs irregardless of race.

While every people have their high and low points, the freedoms and frankly most of what you enjoy about modern civilization you owe to the ideals of the European Enlightenment, and before that, to Greco-Roman philosophers and statesmen, whom I would hardly call irrelevant... unless you'd rather we emulate the living situation in, say, Sudan or maybe Khanate Mongolia.
Like what freedumz? Nothing about european philosophy is unique. Enlighten me. Greco-Romans? Maybe, but they're not what means 'white' to many people here. Living standards in yurop were low for most of history, same as elsewere in eurasia.

The Persians had stuff eqivalent to the enlightenment the hamurabj texts had something similar all advanced civilizations have this though success occurs irregardless of race.

I'm not denying that different people in different times have enjoyed better-than-average standards of living or had progressive ideas. I'm merely replying to the assertion that "whites," if you can even group them together, were "pathetic and irrelevant" before the 16th century.

Like what freedumz? Nothing about european philosophy is unique. Enlighten me. Greco-Romans? Maybe, but they're not what means 'white' to many people here. Living standards in yurop were low for most of history, same as elsewere in eurasia.

The foundation for all current major "democracies" was laid by the Enlightenment. If you're knowledgeable enough to claim with confidence that "nothing about European philosophy is unique" yet can't see that, you're playing a silly game and aren't worth the time it'd take to educate you.

The foundation for all current major "democracies" was laid by the Enlightenment. If you're knowledgeable enough to claim with confidence that "nothing about European philosophy is unique" yet can't see that, you're playing a silly game and aren't worth the time it'd take to educate you.
Democracy isnt a solely euro concept either, so idk why you're lying so much

I disagree.
Women like to be dominated, and men of low inhibition, what race do you have? Black.
Interestingly, more than half of the incels are white, which contradicts their argument.
I agree that whites have more harmonious traits, but due to the characteristics listed above, blacks are equal and even surpass.
I live in Brazil, where half the population is black and half white, and what I see most are mulattoes and black with white girlfriends.
Many incels are white due to autism and mental issues. These issues are most common in whites. It’s not a matter of women not wanting their physical looks. It’s a matter of women not wanting their behavioral characteristics.

Bruh just so you know how wrong you are, arabs arent even a race
By that I mean the Semitic - Mediterranean race. Sand niggers basically.
I disagree.
Lol whites and blacks shouldn't even be worrying about being incels. The true incels aren't even on incels.is (excluding me).
The real incels are curries trying to looksmax here on this site lol.

Last edited:
Lol. Yet, I see a lot of white incels in my college and online. If being white means you can get girls so easily, why are so many incels white? The incel movement began with overweight, American, white males.

I do think the majority of incels are actually white males. I have been to lots of incel forums and actively seek like minded black- pill incels at college and have noticed this.

Last edited:
How does this help the majority of whites that live in 95%+ white countries? Nice, I can mog 2% of the population....lmao

White maxx > looks maxx

Whites have the most graciled features and feminine appearance on average, even matching those of estrogenized feminized east asians. Most of the incel community is white people. All non lol tier white models dont even look white (chico, gandy). Stop coping stormfrontcel.

Jfl what a load of coping bullshit

This is only a blackpill for ethnic chads living in the west because they can never compete with white chads due to their minority status. For ethnic and white normies or below, the only difference is that the former get absolutely no female attention and the latter might get a pussy if they’re lucky, but at the end of the day both are irrelevant and disposable in women’s eyes anyway.

The features whites worship (wide jaw, pronounced cheekbones, dark hair on men, high fwhr) by their current beauty standards are actually very uncommon among average looking white people. Most whites don’t have an aesthetic nose either otherwise rhino wouldn’t be a thing in the west.

This is only a blackpill for ethnic chads living in the west because they can never compete with white chads due to their minority status. For ethnic and white normies or below, the only difference is that the former get absolutely no female attention and the latter might get a pussy if they’re lucky, but at the end of the day both are irrelevant and disposable in women’s eyes anyway.

The features whites worship (wide jaw, pronounced cheekbones, dark hair on men, high fwhr) by their current beauty standards are actually very uncommon among average looking white people. Most whites don’t have an aesthetic nose either otherwise rhino wouldn’t be a thing in the west.

Most whites are ugly as fuck. However, it is more common for a white person to have a narrow nose because they evolved in colder climates and that is seen as more attractive for example.

More importantly, women worship the light skin phenotype.

Jfl what a load of coping bullshit
copeeeeee
Most whites are ugly as fuck. However, it is more common for a white person to have a narrow nose because they evolved in colder climates and that is seen as more attractive for example.

More importantly, women worship the light skin phenotype.
no it isn't LMAO....all of europe is temperate. eskimos survive as hunter gatherers in temperatures europeans resort to cannibalism in and they have wide noses
399 700

Inuitboy1

Last edited:

That first paragraph. I always say that even EE Chads can never fully complete with western euro ancestry Chads in the west even though they probably come very close. It's just the difference in phenotypes and slight difference in some features that already hurts them with white women. Just something that I think I only recently noticed.

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
d**kpill is the one true pill

When it comes to white women

Tyrone is a 23424928 psl

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Yeah bro sure, Chico and Gandy don't look white. Also the Roman Empire wasn't a thing :feelskek:
neither of them have traditional white features. are you dumb? chico can't even pass as south euro. Idk what the roman empire has to do with this
That first paragraph. I always say that even EE Chads can never fully complete with western euro ancestry Chads in the west even though they probably come very close. It's just the difference in phenotypes and slight difference in some features that already hurts them with white women. Just something that I think I only recently noticed.
EE chads raised in the west do better than WE chads imo

neither of them have traditional white features. are you dumb? chico can't even pass as south euro. Idk what the roman empire has to do with this
So what can he pass as you fucking retard?
Are you saying his hair/nose/skin color combined aren't dinstinctive european features?
You're saying whites were irrelevant before 1500, that's why I'm talking about the Roman Empire.

You are clearly coping, but that is my subjective opinion, and my objective opinion is that you have no idea at all about history so don't make comments like this because you let everyone know how ignorant you are.

• +1
You are clearly coping, but that is my subjective opinion, and my objective opinion is that you have no idea at all about history so don't make comments like this because you let everyone know how ignorant you are.
the actual objective opinion is that you're just upset that what I said was true LOL. don't try to ''internet BTFO'' people on the internet if you genuinely don't know anything about a topic
So what can he pass as you fucking retard?
Are you saying his hair/nose/skin color combined aren't dinstinctive european features?
You're saying whites were irrelevant before 1500, that's why I'm talking about the Roman Empire.
what do you think are the objectively european features of them, then? they (for real) pass better in turkey than 90% of europe and if you don't realize this then lol. chico looks like a racemixed quapa cuz he is, the pictures of his family confirm he has amerindian ancestry.
how was the roman empire world-changing at the time (before europeans infected the americas with disease and got it easily)? china, persia etc had similar amounts of influence. you're such a pathetic faggot that you get so mad not everyone buys into your /pol/ permavirgin fantasies LMAO

Last edited:
don't try to ''internet BTFO'' people on the internet if you genuinely don't know anything about a topic
That is exactly what you are doing, when I don't know about something I just shut up, I don't make hilariously wrong comments. History is one of the topics I know the most of, and what you said made clear that you are very ignorant on the matter.

That is exactly what you are doing, when I don't know about something I just shut up, I don't make hilariously wrong comments. History is one of the topics I know the most of, and what you said made clear that you are very ignorant on the matter.
You didn't shut up here. Notice how you didn't even say anything substantial, you just made a bad attempt to be some epic funny internet BTFOer.