There is virtually NO POINT in steroids unless you're blasting and cruising

D

Deleted member 64344

Iron
I don't get users here who do one or two cycles and then call it a day, not only are they risking massive looksmins such as hair loss, collagen degradation, acne purge for temporary gains, they're potentially shutting down their endocrine system just to look DYEL in a shirt after their 12 week 500mg test e cycle.

This should be obvious but even if you are a hyper responder and do build vast amounts of muscle on a cycle, once you stop blasting your body is literally incapable of maintaining a supraphysiological amount of muscle, you'll revert to your natty potential.

So all these periodic cycles act as are risky short cuts to your natty potential of which could easily be attained by natty lifting + diet.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Rawprimalooks, callisto and 5 others
I don't get users here who do one or two cycles and then call it a day, not only are they risking massive looksmins such as hair loss, collagen degradation, acne purge for temporary gains, they're potentially shutting down their endocrine system just to look DYEL in a shirt after their 12 week 500mg test e cycle.

This should be obvious but even if you are a hyper responder and do build vast amounts of muscle on a cycle, once you stop blasting your body is literally incapable of maintaining a supraphysiological amount of muscle, you'll revert to your natty potential.

So all these periodic cycles act as are risky short cuts to your natty potential of which could easily be attained by natty lifting + diet.
this gave me the idea if war ever breaks out might as well blast steroids and dominate everyone with insane recovery speeds and strength, heroin to distract you from getting slowed down by bullets

Joined yesterday to drop a retarded opinion.... 2024 .org in a nutshell

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
What If I am accutane maxxed already can i take roid without acne risk

Joined yesterday to drop a retarded opinion.... 2024 .org in a nutshell
The inevitable fate of all roidcels

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, RTLBbc, Mrxshmallow and 2 others
Im okay with steroids use for teens for extra height and bone growth.
But aside fron that its too much of a looksmin to your hairs and skin, and the big muscle you build are not even that attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and Deleted member 50511
Steroids are not worth the trade offs like faster aging from organ damage, bad skin and hair thinning.

You can get a nice female gaze physique within 1-2 years of gymceling and the diminishing returns past that point are going into nichemaxxing territory for fitness girls who want jeff seid type of guys.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 64344
Steroids are not worth the trade offs like faster aging from organ damage, bad skin and hair thinning.

You can get a nice female gaze physique within 1-2 years of gymceling and the diminishing returns past that point are going into nichemaxxing territory for fitness girls who want jeff seid type of guys.

Smth like this is perfect, you'll still look like you're fit in a tshirt and women don't care about muscle past this point.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and pentamogged9000
Im okay with steroids use for teens for extra height and bone growth.
But aside fron that its too much of a looksmin to your hairs and skin, and the big muscle you build are not even that attractive to women.
Is comproved cause of receding hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Gerardwayfan
My reaction
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE
to this cuz I've been blessed by Norwood
Unless you literally have no DHT receptors in your hair follicles then no you haven't 'been blessed by norwood'. Just be a 1 in a million immune to male androgenic alopecia and increase your DHT levels to inhumane amounts without shedding one hair theory!!!

However be my guest, go blast test + some dht derivative and rape your scalp for TEMPORARY GAINS, less competition for the rest of us.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado and pentamogged9000
What If I am accutane maxxed already can i take roid without acne risk
Accutane and an aromatise inhibitor should compromise the high estrogenic side effects such as gyno and acne purges, though you're completely neglecting hair loss in which can only be mildly prevented if you take an additional inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase (fin or dutasteride) combined with a cycle that avoids any type of dht or nandrolone derivative, which again comes with even more trade offs.

Taking everything into account, unless you're a fitness influencer where your physique is your livelihood there's really no point in roiding, unless you have the funds and knowledge to blast and cruise all the while mitigating the looksminning and potential organ degrading side effects.

• +1
Reactions: chinmax
Accutane and an aromatise inhibitor should compromise the high estrogenic side effects such as gyno and acne purges, though you're completely neglecting hair loss in which can only be mildly prevented if you take an additional inhibitor of 5-alpha reductase (fin or dutasteride) combined with a cycle that avoids any type of dht or nandrolone derivative, which again comes with even more trade offs.

Taking everything into account, unless you're a fitness influencer where your physique is your livelihood there's really no point in roiding, unless you have the funds and knowledge to blast and cruise all the while mitigating the looksminning and potential organ degrading side effects.
It makes sense i was considering for few months but i would guess my cumulative dosage already fcked my liver enough

This thread is full of steriod propaganda! Nice try jews

View attachment 2767055

View attachment 2767061

Smth like this is perfect, you'll still look like you're fit in a tshirt and women don't care about muscle past this point.
most men cannot look like that 5 years going to gym normally while enjoying themselves it took me a year to be both bigger and leaner than that using a low dosage of roids while partying and eating oreos with chocolate milk

this is low iq ngl roids only accelerate hairloss I have lost zero hair on roids without anything like minoxidil and blasting dht derivatives the acne can genuinley be mitigated through a normal skincare routine however on cycle you still have showing red spots however literally they all go away when im on a cruise

side effects for roids are highly personal

most men cannot look like that 5 years going to gym normally while enjoying themselves it took me a year to be both bigger and leaner than that using a low dosage of roids while partying and eating oreos with chocolate milk
how the fuck, 2 years is already pessimistic if u got shit genetics

realistically 1 year for that is easy

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement
how the fuck, 2 years is already pessimistic if u got shit genetics

realistically 1 year for that is easy
Do you go to the gym? I have seen less than 10 people who look anywhere close to the original image and that's due to being losers who live for the gym you'll almost never see a person who looks like that realistically while still enjoying life unless they roid out

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
Do you go to the gym? I have seen less than 10 people who look anywhere close to the original image and that's due to being losers who live for the gym you'll almost never see a person who looks like that realistically while still enjoying life unless they roid out
yes, do u live in india? plenty of guys at my gym got that physique or better.

i have a better physique than that in everything but chest and i barely work out nowadays.

if u work out to failure and eat a lot of meat that physique is easy in 1 year.

yes, do u live in india? plenty of guys at my gym got that physique or better.

if u work out to failure and eat a lot of meat that physique is easy in 1 year.
I live in america and come back in a year after trying that so I can mog you while eating pizza and hitting the gym 3 days a week while on a dose of roids that does not even affect my bloodwork negatively

I live in america and come back in a year after trying that so I can mog you while eating pizza and hitting the gym 3 days a week while on a dose of roids that does not even affect my bloodwork negatively
dont care? if u're roiding for a 1 year natty physique idk what to tell u. ur dalit genetics must be utter garbage.

i would only reccomend steriods for:
- heightmaxxing for teens
- rapidly losing bodyfat
- low dose long term for faster recovery
I wouldnt say its worth the risks and draw backs it has if you are just using it to build muscle.

dont care? if u're roiding for a 1 year natty physique idk what to tell u. ur dalit genetics must be utter garbage.
I am 6'5 260-70ish at 13 percent bodyfat with visible abs hop off my cock

I am 6'5 260-70ish at 13 percent bodyfat with visible abs hop off my cock
im 8’4 at 500 pounds with 8% bodyfat without ever stepping foot into a gym