There literally no white football french players nowadays

@murdah just accept that black people owe reparation to USA and Europe.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and murdah
@murdah just accept that black people owe reparation to USA and Europe.
To USA sure, I don’t know about Europe, the J’s have ro pay reparations for Europe.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thorns and irkkedmulatto
Well on paper that sounds very bad but who we don't know the whole story, maybe those victims were a serious threat.
The reason being that they didn’t salvage rubber fast enough :oops:. Whites were better off just letting other continents be.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Debetro
The reason being that they didn’t salvage rubber fast enough :oops:. Whites were better off just letting other continents be.
It was a wild world back then what can I say. But still they abolished slavery and gave up on colonized lands as the natives wanted. Let's look at it with an unbiased pov.

• +1
  • So Sad
It was a wild world back then what can I say. But still they abolished slavery and gave up on colonized lands as the natives wanted. Let's look at it with an unbiased pov.
Sure, whites built the modern world after all but there has been after lasting effects on Africa due to neocolonialism and slavery.

• +1
  • So Sad
Sure, whites built the modern world after all but there has been after lasting effects on Africa due to neocolonialism and slavery.
Like the arise of civilization.?

• +1
  • So Sad
Like the arise of civilization.?
Resource depletion, labor exploitation, and foreign diseases plagued Africa due to neocolonialism from Europeans. My only point is that everyone would be better off in their respective homelands, this is simply the cause and effect of colonialism. You have low iq brutes roaming Europe and plaguing the economy and women.

• +1
  • So Sad
Resource depletion, labor exploitation, and foreign diseases plagued Africa due to neocolonialism from Europeans.
I don't think they could use those resources, labor exploitation was the norm everywhere, diseases are an unlucky part that nobody was aware of. Colonization at those times was inevitable, people did not know the limits of the world and what awaitened them, they just wanted to explore and acquire new lands. I hold my stance on that ottomans or mongols would have been way more brutal.
My only point is that everyone would be better off in their respective homelands, this is simply the cause and effect of colonialism.
No such thing as we are all inmigrants

• JFL
  • So Sad
IMG 2095

• +1
  • So Sad
What do east asians dominate in terms of physical prowess?
Weight lifting is probably the main one.

All the top weight lifters in the Olympics are Chinese.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Weight lifting is probably the main one.

All the top weight lifters in the Olympics are Chinese.
because they prioritesed it like some countries do with football,basketball

I don't think they could use those resources, labor exploitation was the norm everywhere, diseases are an unlucky part that nobody was aware of. Colonization at those times was inevitable, people did not know the limits of the world and what awaitened them, they just wanted to explore and acquire new lands. I hold my stance on that ottomans or mongols would have been way more brutal.

No such thing as we are all inmigrants

I doubt the ottomans would have been more brutal due to Islam requiring protection of Jews/Christians in exchange for servitude/slaves/taxes. It’s only when the Ottoman Empire turned towards Turkish nationalism rather than their prior Islamic state is when they started genociding Armenians or expelling Greeks en mass.

I mean there are plenty of greeks, bulgarians, Serbs, Albanians, around today. You can’t really say the same thing about Native Americans tbh.

The Anglos went a lot further and tried to exterminate the native populations in areas they settled. Just taking over and forcing them to be your subjects wasn’t really enough for them.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah it's sad

because they prioritesed it like some countries do with football,basketball
No, every big country prioritises weightlifting such as russia and the united states, north korea and china dominate weightlifting because of their ideal leverages and strength genetics
IMG 6334
@murdah

• +1
Reactions: murdah

Im curry and i need reperations too nigga send some white pussy my way

Why the hell you want white pussy having access to your own women pussy