There should be a seperate economy for the night…

mug

mug

Kraken
Why is there no businesses specifically designed to be open at night aside from clubs and bars?

Why dont we have cafes libraries and even restaurants and stores open at night or better yet exclusively for night time???

We have a whole population of workers who could use these services because they sleep during the day?

Why does everyone have to follow the same schedule? We have technology where if someone only wanted to be awake at night and have a normal day but just at night they could do that but there is nothing open at night…

Its so weird nobody capitalized on this void

And I would like to have open businesses at night

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, perpetuallytired, Gonthar and 1 other person
Because there is no demand m8

• +1
Reactions: mug
Why is there no businesses specifically designed to be open at night aside from clubs and bars?

Why dont we have cafes libraries and even restaurants and stores open at night or better yet exclusively for night time???

We have a whole population of workers who could use these services because they sleep during the day?

Why does everyone have to follow the same schedule? We have technology where if someone only wanted to be awake at night and have a normal day but just at night they could do that but there is nothing open at night…

I'll bet ya love being gay and walking the streets at night, waiting for a gaggle of roaming black dudes to spot you and have their way with you. You enjoy pretending to try and fight them off while screaming "NO".

• JFL
We have, some places are open 24/7...Except for libraries, they mostly disappeared now.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and mug
Bro thats your fantasy not mine
I remember you at those parties Jerry used to throw. You used to pretend to be more drunk than you actually were and act like you were passed out hoping the guys would "take advantage" of you.

• JFL

Some countries have this.

• +1
Indeed they should, night time mogs the day time

Once the sun burns out, we who live at night shall truly thrive

• +1
It's unnatural. Artificial light is toxic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back