There was a bodymaxxed, musclemaxxed black guy in my white high school who was rude to me for no reason

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
I was in the 9th grade when I joined a sports gym. He trained there along with @MoggerGaston (half Polish, half Dutch). The black guy was in a grade higher than I, and the white guy was held back, so he was also in the 9th grade. I saw them together downtown, handing out flyers for the gym so I approached them and gave a handshake to the white guy. Then I wanted to shake the black guy's hand and he just looks at me, refusing to shake my hand and just laughed in my face. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: The white guy felt bad so he gave me a handshake for the second time.

The black guy had this phenotype and build at 16, JFL.

One day in junior, I (framecel) was walking towards the cafeteria with my friend and I suddenly hear someone yelling out "Wow. What the fuck, man?" At first, I ignored it and kept on walking. Then I turned around and saw the black guy looking at me as if I performed a magic trick in front of him and he was in total shock. My friend then says "Dude, no way." I said "What?" He asked "Don't you know what you did?" I said "No, what happened?" Then he tells me and says "You should apologize." I told him "Nah." and continued walking.

Apparently, while walking, I had body-slammed the guy with my shoulder and he FLEW. And I had no idea that it even happened, JFL.

Ever since that day, he respected me and greeted me whenever he saw me outside. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Mike141, vermillioncorefan and 17 others
what’s your deal with black people

• JFL
Reactions: rusian
Tagging black bhais: @FaceandBBC @Kamui @Ricky212 @sportsmogger @DJ66

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clavicular, klip11, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, rand anon, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
Bro must've been a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
tales from the asylum

• +1
Reactions: klip11, shabby890 and ElTruecel
Bro must've been a manlet
You're right, he was only 5'11". My friend who looks like Jason is obsessed with the guy, he was his role model. The guy in my story had a good reputation in school due to his build and stuff.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
should shown him the ERror of his ways

• JFL
It's true, boys. I don't know how but it is a mystery, because I was underweight at the time as well.
true in cuba maybe

I was in the 9th grade when I joined a sports gym. He trained there along with @MoggerGaston (half Polish, half Dutch). The black guy was in a grade higher than I, and the white guy was held back, so he was also in the 9th grade. I saw them together downtown, handing out flyers for the gym so I approached them and gave a handshake to the white guy. Then I wanted to shake the black guy's hand and he just looks at me, refusing to shake my hand and just laughed in my face. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: The white guy felt bad so he gave me a handshake for the second time.

View attachment 2827340

One day in junior, I (framecel) was walking towards the cafeteria with my friend and I suddenly hear someone yelling out "Wow. What the fuck, man?" At first, I ignored it and kept on walking. Then I turned around and saw the black guy looking at me as if I performed a magic trick in front of him and he was in total shock. My friend then says "Dude, no way." I said "What?" He asked "Don't you know what you did?" I said "No, what happened?" Then he tells me and says "You should apologize." I told him "Nah." and continued walking.

Apparently, while walking, I had body-slammed the guy with my shoulder and he FLEW. And I had no idea that it even happened, JFL.

Ever since that day, he respected me and greeted me whenever he saw me outside. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I've noticed this is the case with some people. Won't respect you unless you are rude to them/stand up for yourself.

They're usually actually good friends to have, because they tend to be less fake. Aren't just friends/cool with everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and FaceandBBC
I've noticed this is the case with some people. Won't respect you unless you are rude to them/stand up for yourself.

They're usually actually good friends to have, because they tend to be less fake. Aren't just friends/cool with everyone.
Interesting. Are these kind of people usually in high school only or also in college and beyond?

I myself am neutral to everyone and will treat them accordingly. If they're nice, I'll be nice. If they're not nice, I'll just ignore them.

Interesting. Are these kind of people usually in high school only or also in college and beyond?

I myself am neutral to everyone and will treat them accordingly. If they're nice, I'll be nice. If they're not nice, I'll just ignore them.
They're most common as adults. I've noticed people in my age range (25-30) tend to be more selective with their friend group because they know that if you're friends with everyone, you're friends with no one. Black dudes have this attitude more than white guys in my experience.

It's a good thing to not be nice to everyone. Alot of men are snakes, so being selective with friends and only liking people if they prove they have a backbone is a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Michael Myers
They're most common as adults. I've noticed people in my age range (25-30) tend to be more selective with their friend group because they know that if you're friends with everyone, you're friends with no one. Black dudes have this attitude more than white guys in my experience.

It's a good thing to not be nice to everyone. Alot of men are snakes, so being selective with friends and only liking people if they prove they have a backbone is a good thing.
I agree, if you're nice to everyone, people will just take advantage and walk all over you. My friend is like this in real life and it happens to him often.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

View attachment 2827340

Tales from your thumb

• JFL
You're right, he was only 5'11". My friend who looks like Jason is obsessed with the guy, he was his role model. The guy in my story had a good reputation in school due to his build and stuff.
5’11” is manlet?

Is this sarcasm or fr

• JFL
5’11” is manlet?

Is this sarcasm or fr
In the Netherlands, the average is 6'0". In that sense, yes. That's why I call myself a manlet as well.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
In the Netherlands, the average is 6'0". In that sense, yes. That's why I call myself a manlet as well.
Yeah, those European countries are gonna be tough to visit.

Yeah, those European countries are gonna be tough to visit.
Where are you from? Definitely a tough place to be in if you can't take the heightmogs (and heightfogs, because there are many tall women here, 5'10"+).

Where are you from? Definitely a tough place to be in if you can't take the heightmogs (and heightfogs, because there are many tall women here, 5'10"+).
I’m from Argentina, I’m 181 - 182 cms which is basically like almost 6’ but I am specially grateful for my height since both my parents are a couple of inches shorter than me.

Even then my height is above average on most countries but I admit that I still feel the heightmogs when they do happen.

I don’t know if LL is worth it in my case. What about yours?

• +1
I’m from Argentina, I’m 181 - 182 cms which is basically like almost 6’ but I am specially grateful for my height since both my parents are a couple of inches shorter than me.

Even then my height is above average on most countries but I admit that I still feel the heightmogs when they do happen.

I don’t know if LL is worth it in my case. What about yours?
You have a decent height. I'm 178 cm, or 180 cm probably with shoes, but I have no desire to go for something as LL. And I am saying that as someone who gets heightmogged to death everyday. I just don't height as important as, let's say... one's face.

• +1
Reactions: LaVérité
Sounds your manlet ass have potential to get good in wrestling you should train brother

View attachment 2827340

• Love it
I just don't height as important as, let's say... one's face.
Indeed, that’s the blackpill part of the whole self improvement movement.

We both have good heights, I’m stating the obvious but you are basically in the hardest difficulty country for height.

Keep improving man.

• +1
Sounds your manlet ass have potential to get good in wrestling you should train brother
If it weren't for my OCD, I would've definitely done some training. I remember I was in a fight (yes I got my ass beat but oh well) a couple of years ago (1v1) and as I was falling down on the ground, I grabbed the guy with my hand and pulled him down with me (he was 75kg and I was 55kg).

• So Sad
Reactions: seethe
Indeed, that’s the blackpill part of the whole self improvement movement.

We both have good heights, I’m stating the obvious but you are basically in the hardest difficulty country for height.

Keep improving man.
I agree with you, the Netherlands is nightmare mode. Especially because they have better bones, phenotypes and harmony as well on top of their heights. In a way, I'm thankful for living here as well because it's made me mentally strong.

• +1
Reactions: LaVérité and seethe
If it weren't for my OCD, I would've definitely done some training. I remember I was in a fight (yes I got my ass beat but oh well) a couple of years ago (1v1) and as I was falling down on the ground, I grabbed the guy with my hand and pulled him down with me (he was 75kg and I was 55kg).
I have ocd too I think but not to an extreme extent, what does that have to do with training tho?

• Woah
I have ocd too I think but not to an extreme extent, what does that have to do with training tho?
You do? Wow, that sucks. What this has to do with training? Well, I have the germophobic kind of OCD. So I don't like to be touched. And I don't like walking barefoot in the gym because it's gross to me as well.

• So Sad
You do? Wow, that sucks. What this has to do with training? Well, I have the germophobic kind of OCD. So I don't like to be touched. And I don't like walking barefoot in the gym because it's gross to me as well.
seems like you have it worse , I just like to keep things organised, back in boarding school my room is always the tidiest out of all

• +1
seems like you have it worse , I just like to keep things organised, back in boarding school my room is always the tidiest out of all
It used to be so bad in high school. But it's a lot better now, still, I'll never be able to train. That's also the reason why I don't swim, because of my OCD. I wish I had your organizing thingy instead.

• +1
It used to be so bad in high school. But it's a lot better now, still, I'll never be able to train. That's also the reason why I don't swim, because of my OCD. I wish I had your organizing thingy instead.
i never go to public pools neither, cus troglodytes piss in them

• JFL
Tagging black bhais: @FaceandBBC @Kamui @Ricky212 @sportsmogger @DJ66
Hey gengar Bhai how tall r u u must heightmog on the Netherlands

• +1
i never go to public pools neither, cus troglodytes piss in them
Exactly! And they also have their nasty feet germ contaminating the waters.

• Ugh..
Hey gengar Bhai how tall r u u must heightmog on the Netherlands
Hi Sid bhai. I am only 5'10" or 5'11", definitely manlet. I don't heightmog and if I do, it's ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
Hi Sid bhai. I am only 5'10" or 5'11", definitely manlet. I don't heightmog and if I do, it's ethnics.
Ibsr bhai it’s an honour to have a reply from you gengar bhai Dw 5 10 isn’t Manlt tier maybe in the Netherlands but in the uk to be a manlet you have to be less than 5 8

• Woah
Ibsr bhai it’s an honour to have a reply from you gengar bhai Dw 5 10 isn’t Manlt tier maybe in the Netherlands but in the uk to be a manlet you have to be less than 5 8
I'm no one special bhai, really. But thanks haha. And I am aware that 5'10" elsewhere isn't so bad, it's a decent height to say the least. But since I am here, I was speaking from a Dutch perspective. Then again, 6'0" is the average for ethnically Dutch people and not non-whites, so that should've been taken into account as well, I guess. So it's fine that I'm 5'10", though other people from the same background are much taller than I am, ranging from 6'0" to 6'6".

I'm no one special bhai, really. But thanks haha. And I am aware that 5'10" elsewhere isn't so bad, it's a decent height to say the least. But since I am here, I was speaking from a Dutch perspective. Then again, 6'0" is the average for ethnically Dutch people and not non-whites, so that should've been taken into account as well, I guess. So it's fine that I'm 5'10", though other people from the same background are much taller than I am, ranging from 6'0" to 6'6".
Thanks for following me gengar bhai ur my favourite user here honestly and Dw geo maxing to even the uk here can make u slay girls here r so small especially in Luton tho et will thirst over your height bai

• Love it
Thanks for following me gengar bhai ur my favourite user here honestly and Dw geo maxing to even the uk here can make u slay girls here r so small especially in Luton tho et will thirst over your height bai
Thanks for the nice words brother, and no need to thank me for following you. I've never been to the UK, but I will be going this year or the year after (for college purposes, but I will also visit family in Kent).

• +1
Thanks for the nice words brother, and no need to thank me for following you. I've never been to the UK, but I will be going this year or the year after (for college purposes, but I will also visit family in Kent).
Take it easy gengar bhai good luck with your visit to Kent wish u all the best

• Love it
Take it easy gengar bhai good luck with your visit to Kent wish u all the best
Thank you bhai, and mirin your k-popmaxxing look in your pics.

• +1
Thank you bhai, and mirin your k-popmaxxing look in your pics.
Your words have made my day bhai whenever you come to uk if you need anything or any questions about the night life here don’t hesitate to ask me bhai I will help youu

• Love it
My OCD consisted of intrusive thoughts regarding my facial looks lol.

It sounds ridiculous because it is but my intrusive thought would be something like “If I don’t blink my right eye an even number of times then I will develop a lazy eye”

There were several of those and it’s infuriating because OCD’s intrusive thoughts somehow make you believe that that’s true.

Thankfully over time I learned to bypass the thoughts by ignoring them even if they made me feel uncomfortable and with time they disappeared or became way less “powerful”.

I have heard similar stories of this type of OCD with other people saying that the intrusive thoughts consisted of things like the death of their friends or family so I guess it attacks what your brain cares the most about (at the moment).

I don’t know if you can overcome your germaphobic kind by my method as well but I hope you can figure it out.

I also am a bit of a germaphobe but it has gotten less potent with time.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and seethe

It sounds ridiculous because it is but my intrusive thought would be something like “If I don’t blink my right eye an even number of times then I will develop a lazy eye”

There were several of those and it’s infuriating because OCD’s intrusive thoughts somehow make you believe that that’s true.

Thankfully over time I learned to bypass the thoughts by ignoring them even if they made me feel uncomfortable and with time they disappeared or became way less “powerful”.

I have heard similar stories of this type of OCD with other people saying that the intrusive thoughts consisted of things like the death of their friends or family so I guess it attacks what your brain cares the most about (at the moment).

I don’t know if you can overcome your germaphobic kind by my method as well but I hope you can figure it out.

Yeah I have that too, always fixated on small things that probably go unnoticed to other people, like how the hair is styled and how asymmetrical my eyelids look in a particular morning etc. it’s pathetic and laughable.

Forcing yourself to not care is the name of the game

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and LaVérité

View attachment 2827340

Tales from the zoo

• JFL
Your words have made my day bhai whenever you come to uk if you need anything or any questions about the night life here don’t hesitate to ask me bhai I will help youu
Thank you bhai. I am not into clubbing but I wouldn't pull anyway because I'm ugly af.

• Hmm...

I also deal with intrusive thoughts and intrusive images, on top of my germophobic-like OCD. It's horrible.

Tales from the zoo
This happened before @Eli and you took me to the zoo. In fact, going to the zoo was your idea of celebrating my victorious moment in the cafeteria.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11