There was a bodymaxxed, musclemaxxed black guy in my white high school who was rude to me for no reason

I also deal with intrusive thoughts and intrusive images, on top of my germophobic-like OCD. It's horrible.
I know how it feels.

I managed to overcome it myself, you can too.

It won’t be easy and it takes time, but it can be done.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LaVérité, iblamechico and sub5c3l
I know how it feels.

I managed to overcome it myself, you can too.

It won’t be easy and it takes time, but it can be done.
How long have you had OCD? For me, it's like 14 years or something.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
it's like 7 am there , did you wake up early or you didn't sleeo yet

• +1
So when'd you wake up?

• JFL
it's like 7 am there , did you wake up early or you didn't sleeo yet
Good guess, it's past 7:30 am, but yes I didn't sleep yet. Haven't even fapped yet. :hnghn:

• JFL
Good guess, it's past 7:30 am, but yes I didn't sleep yet. Haven't even fapped yet. :hnghn:
it's Ramadan you cant fap rn and go to sleep lil niga

• WTF
sleep tight Bhai

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
report him to the nearest police station, theyll handle it

• +1
Reactions: rusian
I was in the 9th grade when I joined a sports gym. He trained there along with @MoggerGaston (half Polish, half Dutch). The black guy was in a grade higher than I, and the white guy was held back, so he was also in the 9th grade. I saw them together downtown, handing out flyers for the gym so I approached them and gave a handshake to the white guy. Then I wanted to shake the black guy's hand and he just looks at me, refusing to shake my hand and just laughed in my face. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: The white guy felt bad so he gave me a handshake for the second time.

The black guy had this phenotype and build at 16, JFL.

View attachment 2827340

One day in junior, I (framecel) was walking towards the cafeteria with my friend and I suddenly hear someone yelling out "Wow. What the fuck, man?" At first, I ignored it and kept on walking. Then I turned around and saw the black guy looking at me as if I performed a magic trick in front of him and he was in total shock. My friend then says "Dude, no way." I said "What?" He asked "Don't you know what you did?" I said "No, what happened?" Then he tells me and says "You should apologize." I told him "Nah." and continued walking.

Apparently, while walking, I had body-slammed the guy with my shoulder and he FLEW. And I had no idea that it even happened, JFL.

Ever since that day, he respected me and greeted me whenever he saw me outside. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Niggaaaaaaa you said you are a framecel so meaning you have a weakass shoulders that’s a terrible story shit post too man I hate these posts

Niggaaaaaaa you said you are a framecel so meaning you have a weakass shoulders that’s a terrible story shit post too man I hate these posts
What's wrong with my post?

What's wrong with my post?
really nothing is wrong about it just that part about you pushing someone that is jacked when your a framecel it’s just doesn’t make any sense because you have narrow frame that means weaker shoulders

• +1
really nothing is wrong about it just that part about you pushing someone that is jacked when your a framecel it’s just doesn’t make any sense because you have narrow frame that means weaker shoulders
Yeah, I got no clue how that even happened. But when I say "framecel," I don't mean exactly this:

But this:

40bac2827d0eacfdcd1d044752985c63.jpg

• +1
Reactions: rusian
Why do you even ask Bhai? can't u just use ur mod magic and IP grab that nigga
My current IP is not from where I was born. Checkmate.

• +1
For me it started at 15 maybe, and it peaked at 17 - 18.

I still have it nowadays but I have learned that it isn’t real by overcoming it and ignoring it through the years. So I’d say it’s been 7 years.

Some people do have it worse than others so it might take more effort.

• +1
For me it started at 15 maybe, and it peaked at 17 - 18.

I still have it nowadays but I have learned that it isn’t real by overcoming it and ignoring it through the years. So I’d say it’s been 7 years.

Some people do have it worse than others so it might take more effort.
For me, it peaked between 15 and 19. It was terrible.

• +1
Reactions: LaVérité
For me, it peaked between 15 and 19. It was terrible.
I know, it’s your own brain trying to trick you but logic and will eventually win.

• +1
I was in the 9th grade when I joined a sports gym. He trained there along with @MoggerGaston (half Polish, half Dutch). The black guy was in a grade higher than I, and the white guy was held back, so he was also in the 9th grade. I saw them together downtown, handing out flyers for the gym so I approached them and gave a handshake to the white guy. Then I wanted to shake the black guy's hand and he just looks at me, refusing to shake my hand and just laughed in my face. :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: The white guy felt bad so he gave me a handshake for the second time.

The black guy had this phenotype and build at 16, JFL.

View attachment 2827340

One day in junior, I (framecel) was walking towards the cafeteria with my friend and I suddenly hear someone yelling out "Wow. What the fuck, man?" At first, I ignored it and kept on walking. Then I turned around and saw the black guy looking at me as if I performed a magic trick in front of him and he was in total shock. My friend then says "Dude, no way." I said "What?" He asked "Don't you know what you did?" I said "No, what happened?" Then he tells me and says "You should apologize." I told him "Nah." and continued walking.

Apparently, while walking, I had body-slammed the guy with my shoulder and he FLEW. And I had no idea that it even happened, JFL.

Ever since that day, he respected me and greeted me whenever he saw me outside. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
were you short and skinny?

• +1