There was a Germancel here who got Bimax covered by insurance

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
If anyone remembers, please tag him here. He got consultation with a doctor, I think in Frankfurt, and they arranged it that he got it covered

He deleted his acc

If anyone remembers, please tag him here. He got consultation with a doctor, I think in Frankfurt, and they arranged it that he got it covered
Not german but it's close ig?

• +1
Reactions: audimax
I got my surgery covered by insurance when I was younger as well (hyperdontia) you need a specific type of healthcare for it, most only cover basic dentistry.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I got my surgery covered by insurance when I was younger as well (hyperdontia) you need a specific type of healthcare for it, most only cover basic dentistry.
dentists make a lot of money here in the netherlands especially if they own a own practice

you live in Germany too?
I actually do have an underlying condition, overbite and I got braces for Bruxism and mild sleep apnea and my mandible needs to be pushed forward. Idk if thats enough tho, would need consultation

Not german but it's close ig?
Thanks. I dont even know what doctor to go to, an orthodontist, a dentist, a dental surgeon, a plastic surgeon? Who should I go to for this insurance topic to discuss

Thanks. I dont even know what doctor to go to, an orthodontist, a dentist, a dental surgeon, a plastic surgeon? Who should I go to for this insurance topic to discuss
A lawyer