There was a party on friday

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
It was house party of dude that used to sit with me in school for 9 years and it was like 100m away from me. He invited me many times to previous parties, i went there only once and i punched a wall outside and make a hole in insulation. Now nobody invinted me (i wouldn't go anyway). My classmate chadlite went there with dude that is my classmate now and was in middleschool (most of people there were from my middleschool). They were talking about how they've got drunked, and how foids didn't get drunked. They were talking about foids that i know from my previous class. They didn't mentioned how much foids this chadlite fucked. I'm sure that he fucked one of those bitches that i hoped she will just think about me and normal human. Also this motherfucker wear shoes with very big elevation.

ok nīgga

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant
ZA WARUDO!!!!
MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDAAAA!!!
OMAE WO KOROSU!!! JOTARO!!!

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Avoidant and Pietrosiek
Download

Dont give a fuck tbh

i was there it was pretty fun you should've came man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Not even the title

i was there it was pretty fun you should've came man
no, i hate those people, normies, foids. I don't want to get mogged by this chadlite and see my oneittis talking to him with his high pitched voice and then going to blow him off while i will sit there invisible