Theres a 99% chance that youre eating too much sodium and too little potassium

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
This is water but it's important to put it in picture that even people aware of this are most likely not practicing it

The average man needs about 2.5 grams of sodium per day and about 4.5 grams of potassium. That much salt comes from a single tea spoon. I easily put more than that when making pasta or cooking meat etc and that's a single meal, not considering the sodium that's natural in foods + the salt used in dairy products like cheese, so the salt you should be taking in is literally even LESS than a single teaspoon, which is already TINY if you like salty food like me

And unless you're chowing down on beans, bananas and potatoes (highest accessible sources of potassium), you are most definitely deficient in potassium. Your body recycles these electrolytes to an extent which is why you're not dead, but it doesn't mean you're optimally healthy

Something to think about which might explain why 99.9999% of men are walking around with soy bloated non defined faces (bones and bodyfat considered)

Keep in mind that your body will retain water both with high blood pressure and low blood pressure so lower sodium severely is a retarded idea too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, looksmaxmax, ezio6 and 7 others
is electrolyte powder worthless? Should i buy potassium powder instead?

Do you think nils küsel or jay alvarez worry about stuff like that ?

• +1
Reactions: litaz and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
is electrolyte powder worthless? Should i buy potassium powder instead?
Most electrolyte drinks are dog shit overpriced with very underdosed electrolytes, especially potassium because it's easy to overdose on through supplementation and there are legal restrictions etc

Literally just eat 500 grams of potatoes per day (350 calories, that's nothing), and you're also getting a ton of minerals with it + it will be absorbe much better due to being accompanied by natural organic food matter and fiber

Potatoes are God tier food. Cheap as fuck, healthy as fuck and great looksmax food

The glycemix index argument is retarded because most people eat it with side dishes + there's a very low chance you will develop insulin sensitivity if you're lean

• +1
Reactions: litaz
Do you think nils küsel or jay alvarez worry about stuff like that ?
LOL the same retarded meme argument that muh chads eat pizza daily brah

Chad is health conscious as fuck and every male model is blackpilled on sodium + leanmaxxing

Any lean male either has a naturally high TDEE or is very active and aware of his food intake, this is precisely why so many people are overweight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes, Darwined, thesedamnjuuuman and 2 others
I was about to agree with you but just seen your other thread about ‘cutting sodium is retarded’.

I’ve been testing sodium carbs potassium for months/years to see the best ratios.

Low sodium/medium carbs/high water is the best to keep bloat low and to not fully deplete glycogen stores.

I regularly eat a high potassium diet but for some reason keeping sodium very low <800mg is the best for facial bloat.

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, litaz, looksmaxxer77 and 1 other person
I was about to agree with you but just seen your other thread about ‘cutting sodium is retarded’.

I’ve been testing sodium carbs potassium for months/years to see the best ratios.

Low sodium/medium carbs/high water is the best to keep bloat low and to not fully deplete glycogen stores.

I regularly eat a high potassium diet but for some reason keeping sodium very low <800mg is the best for facial bloat.
imagine actually having to think about this shit to avoid bloat. Literally lowest of the low genetics jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend

Consider this an updated version of that thread. I don't retract the fact that limiting sodium below your bodily needs is stupid, but considering how dog shit the average human diet is, yes by all means limit sodium because it's EVERYWHERE. Jfc read the labels, soooo much sodium

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
imagine actually having to think about this shit to avoid bloat. Literally lowest of the low genetics jfl
There's no difficult tasks or complex thinking involved. You're a bottom of barrel tier subhuman virgin so it makes no difference to ur body pillow how bloated and soy your boneless face is

Ok I go eat banana right now

How much 1 banana have?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ok I go eat banana right now

How much 1 banana have?
Look it up faggot + bananas are overrated for potassium, too much sugar, too many calories. Potatoes mog

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
There's no difficult tasks or complex thinking involved. You're a bottom of barrel tier subhuman virgin so it makes no difference to ur body pillow how bloated and soy your boneless face is

Check Mahers Instagram where he is eating shit and drinking alcohol on vacation/holiday then come back and tell me diet has 0 effect.

Keep eating your chicken tendies subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, looksmaxmax and Deleted member 19551
Consider this an updated version of that thread. I don't retract the fact that limiting sodium below your bodily needs is stupid, but considering how dog shit the average human diet is, yes by all means limit sodium because it's EVERYWHERE. Jfc read the labels, soooo much sodium
Yep I agree that’s why 99% of normies have bloated af faces, I’m so glad most of them have 0 idea about sodium.

I eat normal shitty diet McDonald’s etc then go nightclub I am invisible.

I got nightclub on low salt I’m like a celebrity and get multiple girls per night.

Peoples face change so much and people don’t realise how different they would look on a low sodium diet for 3-4 days.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, litaz, looksmaxmax and 1 other person
Check Mahers Instagram where he is eating shit and drinking alcohol on vacation/holiday then come back and tell me diet has 0 effect.

Tyler Maher has better exercise discipline than 99.9% of the faggots here lmao, literally the vast majority of lean muscular men are insanely diet and exercise aware

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88

Diet has had no effect on the amount of bloat I experience because I have a naturally lean face you autistic fuck.
Yep I agree that’s why 99% of normies have bloated af faces, I’m so glad most of them have 0 idea about sodium.

I got nightclub on low salt I’m like a celebrity and get multiple girls per night.

Peoples face change so much and people don’t realise how different they would look on a low sodium diet for 3-4 days.
Why don't you post pics you deranged retard

Stupid fuck go workout and stop worrying about “muh potassium intake 500g a day potatoes” blah fuckin blah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and SendMePicsToRate

Yup. After a shitty day of eating, I look God fucking awful. Bloat and facial fat is literally death. Makes like 1/10 point difference for me

Dude seriously as a rule unless you're on your cheat day or rest day never eat any processed foods in packaging even IF you count calories blah blah blah, sodium is an entire monster on its own to consider

• +1
Reactions: Dodevu
Stupid fuck go workout and stop worrying about “muh potassium intake 500g a day potatoes” blah fuckin blah
eat shit and kill yourself you retarded subhuman, lol at assuming I don't workout

eat shit and kill yourself you retarded subhuman, lol at assuming I don't workout
Sound like you’ve never lifted a weight in your life you low t liberal cuck twink. I will fuck your face with a banana before you talk to me like that again

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, fjor2096 and LightSkinNoob

Chad is health conscious as fuck and every male model is blackpilled on sodium + leanmaxxing

Any lean male either has a naturally high TDEE or is very active and aware of his food intake, this is precisely why so many people are overweight
I'm just playing with you dude, but to be serious every single normal teen-early 20s guy in germany is lean naturally, plays sports or works out and eats balanced&healthy for the most part.. no one thinks about potassium, sodium and shit like that. Especially not dudes who live their best lives. If you are fat you are an outcast, unless ultra nt

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
i only eat 100g of carbs (mostly sugar from fruits) yet i easily get 2.5k-3.5k g of potassium a day, and 1.5k sodium, while eating only nutrient dense foods

what foods do i eat?

not sharing, don't feel like helping randoms ascend past me

Last edited:
i eat 100g of carbs (all sugar from fruits) yet i easily get 2.5k-3.5k g of potassium a day, and 1.5k sodium, while eating only nutrient dense foods

what foods do i eat?

No one cares

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Need2Ascend
I'm just playing with you dude, but to be serious every single normal teen-early 20s guy in germany is lean naturally, plays sports or works out and eats balanced&healthy for the most part.. no one thinks about potassium, sodium and shit like that. Especially not dudes who live their best lives. If you are fat you are an outcast, unless ultra nt
Not the case where I live, vast majority eat whatever and don't workout

Legit.

Another huge benefit of potassium I've found is increased muscle size/fullness, and strength. Been conscious of potassium, and hitting my daily requirements for years now.

Would also say that if you track your potassium for a day, and find you're well below 3.5 grams, it's an indicator that your diet is shit. Not that hard to hit your needs with high micronutrient dense foods (spinach, salmon, potatoes)

Can you please tldr for a lowiqcel in english like in food language what should i eat daily to keep the bloat low?

Legit.

Another huge benefit of potassium I've found is increased muscle size/fullness, and strength. Been conscious of potassium, and hitting my daily requirements for years now.

Would also say that if you track your potassium for a day, and find you're well below 3.5 grams, it's an indicator that your diet is shit. Not that hard to hit your needs with high micronutrient dense foods (spinach, salmon, potatoes)
Exactly, it's a good guideline to whether your diet is shit in general because really only very nutrient dense plant foods (and animal organs which most don't eat) have such a high concentration of magnesium, copper, manganese, potassium. Calcium, zinc, and selenium are easy af to get

Can you please tldr for a lowiqcel in english like in food language what should i eat daily to keep the bloat low?
Lean meats, rice/potatoes, nuts, vegetables.

Eat good tasting food look shit
Eat shit tasting food look good

• +1
Reactions: ilyess
Ideally never eat processed food period, and if you wanna eat cheese look at the sodium amount, eat 500 grams of potatoes daily (tons of minerals), and fill one teaspoon of salt and consume that on your food throughout the day. Dont eat the teaspoon of salt if you eat outside or eat any processed food period

• Love it
dont care I love salt so much

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Spinach is also a really good source of magnesium.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and Deleted member 19551
Lean meats, rice/potatoes, nuts, vegetables.

Eat good tasting food look shit
Eat shit tasting food look good
All the food you mentioned taste good tho

i only eat 100g of carbs (mostly sugar from fruits) yet i easily get 2.5k-3.5k g of potassium a day, and 1.5k sodium, while eating only nutrient dense foods

what foods do i eat?

How much facial leanness do you experience at that level of potassium intake?

Have you noticed same effect with carbs? Many people claim that carbs give same facial bloat as sodium but I’ve never had that experience even with like 350g per day.

Ideally never eat processed food period, and if you wanna eat cheese look at the sodium amount, eat 500 grams of potatoes daily (tons of minerals), and fill one teaspoon of salt and consume that on your food throughout the day. Dont eat the teaspoon of salt if you eat outside or eat any processed food period
Thx but what if I'm trying to put on some muscle mass by working out at the gym should i be having this same diet? Guess it'd be harder to build muscle

Tracking diet is so fucking exhausting fml and need a good amount of money us poorcels will never

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
Have you noticed same effect with carbs? Many people claim that carbs give same facial bloat as sodium but I’ve never had that experience even with like 350g per day.
Im almost 99% sure carbs don't cause bloat. Muscles store wayyyy more water than adipose tissue and adipose tissue doesn't store glycogen inside. Now consider the fact that facial muscles around the cheek and malar area in particular are thin and small as fuck. How much bloat could they possibly be causing? It's most likely water from change electrolyte balance

What have you experienced personally?

Tracking diet is so fucking exhausting fml and need a good amount of money us poorcels will never
I live with my family and I don't eat a specialized diet. Don't make it too complicated. Eat two meals that are identical daily, and 1 varied one to not get bored. Potatoes and eggs are as cheap as you can go. If you can't afford that you have bigger problems to worry about

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and ilyess
Thx but what if I'm trying to put on some muscle mass by working out at the gym should i be having this same diet? Guess it'd be harder to build muscle
If you're newbie you will grow muscle even on a deficit. If you're fat, do a 500 calorie deficit + lift (if you do cardio eat more)

• Love it
Im almost 99% sure carbs don't cause bloat. Muscles store wayyyy more water than adipose tissue and adipose tissue doesn't store glycogen inside. Now consider the fact that facial muscles around the cheek and malar area in particular are thin and small as fuck. How much bloat could they possibly be causing? It's most likely water from change electrolyte balance

What have you experienced personally?
Same, I always notice whether I’m bloated by feeling my zygos and if I’ve ate loads of salt it would be squishy and I can’t feel them much, then when I’m low salt they feel like they’re popping out and it happens with carbs and without carbs.

I stopped creatine for this reason but like you said their isn’t many facial muscles so I might start it again I’m not sure.

Same, I always notice whether I’m bloated by feeling my zygos and if I’ve ate loads of salt it would be squishy and I can’t feel them much, then when I’m low salt they feel like they’re popping out and it happens with carbs and without carbs.

I stopped creatine for this reason but like you said their isn’t many facial muscles so I might start it again I’m not sure.
I stopped creatine and oral minoxdil for these reasons too LOL they bloated my face so much. First step is to make sure it's not facial fat tho, Im like 18%, I have a long way to go but even at this fat fuck percentage diet makes a huge difference

Something worth thinking about is that creatine moves more water to your muscles, that could be altering something. It's always fucking water + sodium related man