There's a cure for grey hair

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
I'm surprised this isn't talked about more here, since a lot of grey hair is a big looksmin. There's a men's shampoo called Control Gx, with 2 versions brown or black. It slowly darkens your hair when you use it in the shower each time. This guy went from completely white hair to brown after a month of using it. I'm noticing some white hairs so if it continues to spread I have this as a backup plan. Also every redhead male would benefit from using it even if they have no grey hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, Sens and Hero of the Imperium
I'm surprised this isn't talked about more here, since a lot of grey hair is a big looksmin. There's a men's shampoo called Control Gx, with 2 versions brown or black. It slowly darkens your hair when you use it in the shower each time. This guy went from completely white hair to brown after a month of using it. I'm noticing some white hairs so if it continues to spread I have this as a backup plan. Also every redhead male would benefit from using it even if they have no grey hair.

I use henna + indigo for raven-black. Good looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: twilight and BrahminBoss
yes, its called dye

• Love it
Reactions: Sens
did you get this knowledge when you shaved their heads at auschwitz?

yes, its called dye
I use hair dye, hair paint also.
Works well. Finding da most natural color, is a bit of a search and trial error a few time.

Side remark. Lol @ that dude keeping his hair, he is imo way past the point of keeping his hair.
It's time for him to shave it off, and go full bald. Or get a hairsystem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back