There’s a highCl/Chad in my school (not larp)

cursedbybones

cursedbybones

hardstuck 5’10 ltn
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Posts
1,051
Reputation
1,318
Really, there’s a high chad in my school, and im not overrating or something. It’s the first time that I saw a high Cl irl, bro he’s also something like 6’4🫩. He has school bully archetype, and it’s weird he jestermaxes around school always going to any classes he wants and throwing trash and things around and nobody says something when he keeps doing anything he wants:unsure:.

@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
 
  • +1
  • Nerd
Reactions: simematic, HGH_ and horseman
No there’s not
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inceliusndius, BraveCake, kbj and 2 others
No there isnt nigga
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inceliusndius, kbj, cursedbybones and 1 other person

(not larp)
nigga is swearing that he isnt larping he has a crush on a boy from his highschool​

 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceliusndius, kbj, cursedbybones and 1 other person
It's probably me then, where do you go to school ?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cursedbybones
This can’t be
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: cursedbybones
  • +1
Reactions: scherzo
The combination of your pfp and your description makes it sound like you wanna get @#$&Ed by him
 
  • JFL
Reactions: cursedbybones
Really, there’s a high chad in my school, and im not overrating or something. It’s the first time that I saw a high Cl irl, bro he’s also something like 6’4🫩. He has school bully archetype, and it’s weird he jestermaxes around school always going to any classes he wants and throwing trash and things around and nobody says something when he keeps doing anything he wants:unsure:.

@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
I do what I want
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
Really, there’s a high chad in my school, and im not overrating or something. It’s the first time that I saw a high Cl irl, bro he’s also something like 6’4🫩. He has school bully archetype, and it’s weird he jestermaxes around school always going to any classes he wants and throwing trash and things around and nobody says something when he keeps doing anything he wants:unsure:.

@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
Ur gay thats all
 
  • WTF
Reactions: cursedbybones
Really, there’s a high chad in my school, and im not overrating or something. It’s the first time that I saw a high Cl irl, bro he’s also something like 6’4🫩. He has school bully archetype, and it’s weird he jestermaxes around school always going to any classes he wants and throwing trash and things around and nobody says something when he keeps doing anything he wants:unsure:.

@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
Ropefuel, kill him
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
  • +1
Reactions: tanmanSIXSIXSIX
Really, there’s a high chad in my school, and im not overrating or something. It’s the first time that I saw a high Cl irl, bro he’s also something like 6’4🫩. He has school bully archetype, and it’s weird he jestermaxes around school always going to any classes he wants and throwing trash and things around and nobody says something when he keeps doing anything he wants:unsure:.

@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
I got mogged by lcl in school last school year. One of my classmates saw something looksmax related. and when he was talking. with this lcl from other class he told me that I am looksmaxer than this nigga came infront of me flexing his jawline, and the next day coming near me standing next to me (basically mogging). Shit was sad
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
I got mogged by lcl in school last school year. One of my classmates saw something looksmax related. and when he was talking. with this lcl from other class he told me that I am looksmaxer than this nigga came infront of me flexing his jawline, and the next day coming near me standing next to me (basically mogging). Shit was sad
I had a much more brootal experience but I don’t wanna make a thread about it here because everyone’s going to call me idiotic loser and things
 
  • +1
Reactions: dreamz
I had a much more brootal experience but I don’t wanna make a thread about it here because everyone’s going to call me idiotic loser and things
As you wish
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
Really, there’s a high chad in my school, and im not overrating or something. It’s the first time that I saw a high Cl irl, bro he’s also something like 6’4🫩. He has school bully archetype, and it’s weird he jestermaxes around school always going to any classes he wants and throwing trash and things around and nobody says something when he keeps doing anything he wants:unsure:.

@simematic @dreamz @5ft2cutecel
beat him tto remove competition
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones

Similar threads

Versal0
Replies
26
Views
130
SouthAfricancel
SouthAfricancel
truedexy
Replies
26
Views
203
Amuzant
Amuzant
boneridden
Replies
0
Views
12
boneridden
boneridden
chud10282892
Replies
11
Views
60
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
chud10282892
Replies
3
Views
40
RoidKid
RoidKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top