there's no point in having hapa kids if you're a brown eyed white

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
the best looking hapas have green eyes or hazel ones with a noticeable amount of blue and green

also coloured eyes phenos have taller wider chins which greatly compliments the lack of chin in asians

all in all if ur a brown eyed white ur wasting ur genes with an asian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, incel194012940, Xangsane and 2 others
no point in having kids unless you have

non brown eyes
net worth of 5+ million
Both parents are above average height
both are white
neither parent has black hair
both have above average frames
both are generally healthy through their entire lives

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Crimson, FrameMogger, Hikicel69 and 3 others
the best looking hapas have green eyes or hazel ones with a noticeable amount of blue and green

also coloured eyes phenos have taller wider chins which greatly compliments the lack of chin in asians

all in all if ur a brown eyed white ur wasting ur genes with an asian
Light colored eyes are a recessive gene, meaning both parents must carry a copy of the gene for it to have any chance of manifesting on the child.

If the asian girl doesn’t have a white ancestor, it doesn’t matter how pure nordic you are, it’s useless. The child has 0% chance of having light colored eyes.

All of the “hapas” you see with light colored eyes aren’t actually hapas. They’re more than 50% white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Chadeep, Deleted member 18361 and 2 others
Light colored eyes are recessive meaning both parents must carry the gene for it to have any chance of manifesting on the child.

If the asian girl doesn’t have a white ancestor, it doesn’t matter how pure nordic you are, it’s useless. The child has 0% chance of having light colored eyes.

All of the “hapas” you see with light colored eyes aren’t actually hapas. They’re more than 50% white.
the child cant have their white parents exact colour but they usually have some mix of their parents which can come in green or hazel

i know hapas irl who have green eyes or hazel with blue

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Light colored eyes are a recessive gene, meaning both parents must carry a copy of the gene for it to have any chance of manifesting on the child.

That being said, reproducing with an asian as a white is retarded no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, justinzayn and Deleted member 17291
no point in having kids unless you have

non brown eyes
net worth of 5+ million
both are white
neither parent has black hair
both have above average frames
both are generally healthy through their entire lives
all are wrong

"neither parent has black hair" :lul:

dark hair is ideal for sons at least

"non brown eyes"

you can breed with a coloured eyed person or a gl brown eyed person

"both parents are above average height"

just breed a tall woman and take your chances cause female height genes are dominant in the end

"both have above average frames"

same as above

"both are generally healthy"

life ends at 30-40

• Love it
mom's 5'4, dad's 6'0, I'm 5'7. There has been cases reported that are even worse than mine where sons are shorter than their mothers. The mother should be at least 5'7" and there should be no manlets in the family, not even great grandparents to minimize short recessive genes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
no, mom's 5'4, dad's 6'0, I'm 5'7. There has been cases reported that are even worse than mine where sons are shorter than their mothers. The mother should be at least 5'7" and there should be no manlets in the family, not even great grandparents to minimize short recessive genes
i made a thread about this where i said breed a foid with as many tall people in her family as possible especially the parents, it is an insane blackpill

it could be over for my son tbh cause my mum is 4'9 he could end up 5'4 even if i breed a tall foid but foid genes are dominant so hopefully that wont happen

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
i made a thread about this where i said breed a foid with as many tall people in her family as possible especially the parents, it is an insane blackpill

it could be over for my son tbh cause my mum is 4'9 he could end up 5'4 even if i breed a tall foid
on my mom's side, my great grandma is around 5'10" but my great grandpa is short
one my uncles on my mom's side is slightly shorter than me, although he keeps hyping me up as some sort of tall guy because I'm skinny with long legs, neck, arms and he thinks I'm still growing like a normal 16yo
his parents are average but he got his grandpa's genes
I somehow got my maternal great grandpa's genes too but less so, so I'm taller than him
my other maternal uncle is 5'10". brutal
I'm worried about the shorter one. Every time I don't know where he is I'm worried he roped because some 6'1" zoomer psychopath made fun of him. My shorter uncle is buff untrained and bonemogs me to death and is dating this girl that's like 4'11" or some shit though

• +1
the child cant have their white parents exact colour but they usually have some mix of their parents which can come in green or hazel

i know hapas irl who have green eyes or hazel with blue
Science disagrees that this is possible.

The most likely scenario is that the Asian parent of the hapa you know unknowingly carries the genes of a distant white ancestor.

Eyes colour isn't so important, plenty of brown eyed chads

And hazel looks brown most of the times

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 2403
Science disagrees that this is possible.

The most likely scenario is that the Asian parent of the hapa you know unknowingly carries the genes of a distant white ancestor.
it is just genetic recomb i have encountered enough hapas irl with hazel or green for the distant white ancestor thing to be debunked

olivia munn is half japanese and has hazel eyes with green and amber and some blue

i could list 10+ examples but im too lazy u get what i mean

Last edited:
  • Love it
Eyes colour isn't so important, plenty of brown eyed chads

And hazel looks brown most of the times
it is a halo on mixed ethnics tho nic kaufman is a gud example and also olivia munn who i posted above

• Love it
@Tyrion! nvm she is not japanese she was simply raised there she's chinese/vietnamese regardless tho it says shes of chinese descent and i doubt she has any white ancestors on that side

• Love it
on my mom's side, my great grandma is around 5'10" but my great grandpa is short
one my uncles on my mom's side is slightly shorter than me, although he keeps hyping me up as some sort of tall guy because I'm skinny with long legs, neck, arms and he thinks I'm still growing like a normal 16yo
his parents are average but he got his grandpa's genes
I somehow got my maternal great grandpa's genes too but less so, so I'm taller than him
my other maternal uncle is 5'10". brutal
I'm worried about the shorter one. Every time I don't know where he is I'm worried he roped because some 6'1" zoomer psychopath made fun of him. My shorter uncle is buff untrained and bonemogs me to death and is dating this girl that's like 4'11" or some shit though
i think why i ended up a higher percentile than my predicted height is cause my mum's brother is 5'6 which may seem still manlet but compared to 4'9 it is much better. My mum's parents are 5'1 and 5'5 so yes they were short but my mum was still an outlier basically. So for me to end up as short as my mum height percentile wise i wouldve had to inherit one of my great grandparents height genes assuming she got it from one of her grandparents, so it was pretty rare in the end.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Growth Plate
@Tyrion! nvm she is not japanese she was simply raised there she's chinese/vietnamese regardless tho it says shes of chinese descent and i doubt she has any white ancestors on that side
Northeast Asian noodle Hapas look more Asian than sea noodle hapas

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back