There's no point in interacting with foids

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
Each time I speak with a foid I always end up having an argument or an opposing convo, genuinely have no idea how to not have a conversation that's just arguing abt political opinions, any other conversation I've tried have always ended up at a dead end, I don't even know how to end it, it's a shame I don't drink, with sane consciousness It's literally impossible for me to talk to them without either arguing or making things awkward

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
just stop being a retard.

Only convo chad has with them is let me empty my balls in ya baby

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
conversation that's just arguing abt political opinions
Spongebob Squarepants Smiling GIF

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Each time I speak with a foid I always end up having an argument or an opposing convo, genuinely have no idea how to not have a conversation that's just arguing abt political opinions, any other conversation I've tried have always ended up at a dead end, I don't even know how to end it, it's a shame I don't drink, with sane consciousness It's literally impossible for me to talk to them without either arguing or making things awkward
Sounds like a thread of mine, over :lul:
Btw why are you talking about politics with foids???

Talking to foids under HTN is useless.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Even if you can have a "good" conversation with them there still is no point. If she wants to fuck you she will find a way, and idgaf how her day went or other girl BS.

Last edited:
lol at being such a nerd you have to talk about income taxes or immigration when you're trying to fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Sounds like a thread of mine, over :lul:
Btw why are you talking about politics with foids???
They unironically bring up some shitty feministic logic out of nowhere in a conversation so I just have to disagree with them and prove my point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back