• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
They all started norwooding and then roped

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
no roids for your iq

I used test E and turinabol multiple times then quit due to hairloss it's not what you think. Face and hair is everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 17448, Danish_Retard and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
if you are taking roids just take fin / dut and aromatase inhibitor
just nuke your dht and kill your dick + become depressed for life theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
I used test E and turinabol multiple times then quit due to hairloss it's not what you think. Face and hair is everything.
You probably have a shitty frame and insertions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Danish_Retard, FootballPlaya69 and 1 other person
just nuke your dht and kill your dick + become depressed for life theory.
Dude is gonna come up with side effects for living soon too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ErbCel, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
based it on haircel forum posts. Of course you should 5-AR inibitor maxx if you are norwooding naturally but it is dumb to blast roids because you are prepared to nuke your dht levels at like 19, especially considering the health risks of both procedures. You guys need to watch more mpmd

They ascendet by taking dick up their ass

• JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Ceo of cope
I
jfl @ the dyel
jfl @ the dyel copers here
This is absolutely true in my opinion. When I was at my biggest (most people thought I was roiding smaller town people who haven't been exposed to too many jacked peoples) the girlies absolutely prefer muscled up leaner version. Only issue is maintain is too much as a lifetime natural. Also of course my genetics made it possible to get as far as I did but the juice almost worth the squeeze but not for years on end

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
based it on haircel forum posts. Of course you should 5-AR inibitor maxx if you are norwooding naturally but it is dumb to blast roids because you are prepared to nuke your dht levels at like 19, especially considering the health risks of both procedures. You guys need to watch more mpmd
mpmd has aged like shit from using other random shit so I do not trust him

They ascendet by taking dick up their ass
not even tales if you scroll r/steroids you will find tons of reports of roidcels becomming so horny on tren they started banging trannies and dudes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and BeestungLipsTheory
Did u use any preventative measures?

mpmd has aged like shit from using other random shit so I do not trust him
he recovered like 2 norwood stages tho, i am talking about hair stuff and general health which he mogs in

• +1
I

This is absolutely true in my opinion. When I was at my biggest (most people thought I was roiding smaller town people who haven't been exposed to too many jacked peoples) the girlies absolutely prefer muscled up leaner version. Only issue is maintain is too much as a lifetime natural. Also of course my genetics made it possible to get as far as I did but the juice almost worth the squeeze but not for years on end
Their is a look that one can not replicate without taking gear. Everything gets masculinized.

Their is a look that one can not replicate without taking gear. Everything gets masculinized.
isnt that just masseter hypertrophy? Do your actual facial bones grow on peds? if so i am blasting asap

Also, even though I was able to attain a physique that is comparable to an average or slightly below average guy ON Steroids, competing with slightly aboves aboves and guys like myself who were to take gear is a lost cause without taking gear

Did
actually rope?😥

genetics are overrated for natty gymcelling among normies tho since 99% wont even come close to their natty limit especially if they are tall.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Danish_Retard, Gargamel and 4 others
so why haven't you.

mogs most of the forum because he acc looksmaxxed hard (most notably growing melon delts to cover up his tiny frame and recovering almost completely from norwooding).

isnt that just masseter hypertrophy? Do your actual facial bones grow on peds? if so i am blasting asap
There are subtle changes in the androgen receptors of the face. Yes over time there IS bone growth if done at a younger age. The skin changes within the face. Masculinized. Brow, jaw etc. Neck!* etc etc

Did u use any preventative measures?
They don't exist. I'm on dutasteride and pyrilutamide you don't understand how hairloss works if you think there's preventative measures. There's just minimizing the accelerated rate of hairloss on roids not prevention.

They don't exist. I'm on dutasteride and pyrilutamide you don't understand how hairloss works if you think there's preventative measures. There's just minimizing the accelerated rate of hairloss on roids not prevention.
Thats what I meant, did u use dut on cycle? What was ur dosage (roids and dut) and how long did u run roids for?

so the roids counteract the recovery that regular people get from duta? Roids are powerful enough to cause contiuned hairloss even after nuking 90% of dht?

There are subtle changes in the androgen receptors of the face. Yes over time there IS bone growth if done at a younger age. The skin changes within the face. Masculinized. Brow, jaw etc. Neck!* etc etc
i think neck and traps makes the biggest difference on roids in terms of masculinization. You can get mogger traps en neck without juice tho if you train them directly, something that for some reason most reddit muh masculinity copers don do. They cope with compounds

so the roids counteract the recovery that regular people get from duta? Roids are powerful enough to cause contiuned hairloss even after nuking 90% of dht?
You don't seem to understand that people STILL go bald on dut + RU + min. It's all about sensitivity to androgens. You also fail to realize that you are STILL experiencing miniaturization from any amount of androgens in your body if you have the hairloss gene. Just taking fin or dut or whatever topical antiandrogen cuts out a huge majority of it so it slows it down dramatically. Even on finasteride you lose hair it's just slower, and you might get regrowth temporarily until in a few years it starts falling out again. That's how it works. Hairloss has not been cured the problem has just been masked.

You don't seem to understand that people STILL go bald on dut + RU + min. It's all about sensitivity to androgens. You also fail to realize that you are STILL experiencing miniaturization from any amount of androgens in your body if you have the hairloss gene. Just taking fin or dut or whatever topical antiandrogen cuts out a huge majority of it so it slows it down dramatically. Even on finasteride you lose hair it's just slower, and you might get regrowth temporarily until in a few years it starts falling out again. That's how it works. Hairloss has not been cured the problem has just been masked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Danish_Retard
Very good point to bring up at the end of the day it all comes down to your genetics and how sensitive your hair follicles are to androgens. Some niggas can trannymax and start taking test blockers and estrogen and they would still be balding due to the small amount of androgens they have left.

Shall I roid max?

Attachments

• Snapchat-1921535732~3.jpg
    Snapchat-1921535732~3.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Oberyn
I bought T powder and ancillaries for years of roiding and i pretty much ascended with a 10 week cycle and don't need anymore.
Chicks dig the roid look though, they smell they high T.

Very good point to bring up at the end of the day it all comes down to your genetics and how sensitive your hair follicles are to androgens. Some niggas can trannymax and start taking test blockers and estrogen and they would still be balding due to the small amount of androgens they have left.
It's not even that dude. See if you even have the gene and have experienced any hairloss at all it's over. Over. Not joking over. At some point in time in the future you will start thinning to death again. Even fin allows 30% of DHT to survive and so it just slows down the rate of loss. Dut has a different problem and it's that it increases T by like 400% in the scalp which causes hairloss by itself.

This is coming from a guy on finasteride AND dutasteride for 4+ months taking BOTH together, as well as RESEARCH USE pyrilutamide.

It's not even that dude. See if you even have the gene and have experienced any hairloss at all it's over. Over. Not joking over. At some point in time in the future you will start thinning to death again. Even fin allows 30% of DHT to survive and so it just slows down the rate of loss. Dut has a different problem and it's that it increases T by like 400% in the scalp which causes hairloss by itself.

This is coming from a guy on finasteride AND dutasteride for 4+ months taking BOTH together, as well as RESEARCH USE pyrilutamide.
thats why you're supposed to take RU58841 with Dut so it stops test from raping your hair, and how effective these hairloss treatments are depends on the person. Some niggas take Dut for a year and get insane regrowth it just depends on how you react to it

Damn you must have weak ass hair genes then, unless you were dropping like 1g of Test every week how did you lose hair on Tbol?

• +1
Damn you must have weak ass hair genes then, unless you were dropping like 1g of Test every week how did you lose hair on Tbol?
Doubt it was the tbol. Probably the test. But you can't just inject 16x the amount of natural testosterone you produce that would make you go bald and expect to not lose hair just lol.

Have you noticed hair loss ? And u have to be on gear forever to keep gain?
no my hairline is the exact same as when i started oddly enough. Yes you have to be on forever if you want to keep the look

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 18840
@mogstar

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
hmm do you have really big obliques?
Yeah tbh they're kinda big they don't stick out from front view though

I doubt I'll cycle coz I haven't actually had a proper bulk natty yet just yo yo dieter my whole lifting career lol

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Blackgymmax
Yeah tbh they're kinda big they don't stick out from front view though

I doubt I'll cycle coz I haven't actually had a proper bulk natty yet just yo yo dieter my whole lifting career lol
eh happens with all of us. its not even really that worth it to go to the next level of size anyways

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101