There's no such thing as a "good" person

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
We're all selfish and only care about our own best interests. No matter hi "nice" that person seems at first their true colors always show eventually. That's right, even the pope or someone like Gandhi are/weren't as good people as we've been told they were, they were as selfish as anyone else

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and IAMNOTANINCEL
wow edgy, kys faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member, PsychoDsk and 2 others
talk about yourself
just because you don't have empathy doesn't mean you have to generalize it on everyone so you don't feel like an asshole

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer and Kamui
Edge lord

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Check for autism buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart and PsychoDsk
Posts173 Reputation 90

We don't need to check u that's for sure goofy ahh shitskin
Nobody is even agreeing with you. You are a lonely loser that lives at the mercy of his parents. Go to the jewtherapist and get some pills for your brain.

Nobody is even agreeing with you. You are a lonely loser that lives at the mercy of his parents. Go to the jewtherapist and get some pills for your brain.
Mental illness isn't real, n u aren't either wiggle boy.

Scram, npc

Mental illness isn't real, n u aren't either wiggle boy.

Scram, npc
I never said it was. Being mentally ill is just a response to negative treatment in your entire. Now go hug your mommy because you are mommys ugly little boy

Posts181Reputation92

Welcome to Christianity

I never said it was. Being mentally ill is just a response to negative treatment in your entire. Now go hug your mommy because you are mommys ugly little boy
We both know the only one of us that lives with my mommy is u wittle curry boy, play ur pc while she cooks ur chicken curry

"we live in a society" ass nigga
"we live in a society" ahh post would be more fire
you shuda do this with other people posts and ifnish it with "ahh post" it gon blow up
mine is "let me give you an advice" ahh post

We're all selfish
That's true, there are diferent levels of selfishness, but we're all selfish in some way.

and only care about our own best interests.
Yes, even when we practice autruism, without expecting anything in return, we're doing that to feed our egos, to makes us feel good about ourselves.

No matter hi "nice" that person seems at first their true colors always show eventually.
Yeah, many "good people" do bad things and they always make million mental gymnastics to justify what they did.

That's right, even the pope or someone like Gandhi are/weren't as good people as we've been told they were, they were as selfish as anyone else
Yeah, the Pope laughs at the religious fanatics that cope with God here, God there.