There's nothing more discouraging than seeing a hyper looksmaxxed gymcel who is still painfully ugly

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
This one student at my dorm never overlooks any part of his dress. His hair, skin, body, style, all perfectly cared for. He's built like an athletic bodybuilder, he's likely been working out for at least a few years.

Still, despite all his effort, he has a weak baby jaw and strangely shaped, protruding lips. His poor development leaves his face permanently chubby, despite how lean he keeps himself year round. A lazy barely muscular jock Chad could roll up to a club in a used t shirt and outslay this wannabe normie 10 times out of 10, and he'd remain convinced he just has to put in a few more hours at the gym to break past that strange, cruel barrier forged by the centimeters of bone he will never have.

Seeing his condition, I'm convinced there isn't hope for everyone, some will work 1000x harder than others and end up ridiculed as often as they were as a lazy fuck.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, CupOfCoffee, mojopin and 3 others
80% face, 10% height, 5% frame, 5% body.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, CupOfCoffee, Ropemaxing and 4 others
I should have 3 stacys in my bed right now if even face was 65% according to you... @Nibba
5'4. When you're that short your genes are immediately considered trash. Pm me your face though.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Final82 and FiveFourManlet
5'4. When you're that short your genes are immediately considered trash. Pm me your face though.
I agree, 5'7 is the cutoff, anything below that your face is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
@FatmanO thoughts?
80% face, 10% height, 5% frame, 5% body.
Yeh no no...

You woudnt be gymcelling if it was 5% body @battlefieildincel

Imagine your height being 5'3'' but having a good face. Everything is much harder so height is not 10%... Neither is frame and body, frame is bassicly body imo..

Anyway, its more of a 65% face 35% body. Depends on women tho. What matters is you have a minimum looks threshold tho. Hope this anwseredy our question but height is atleast 15% of whole attraction. Its not whole light years ahead but its a good bonus.

For example.

IRL my face is PSL 4 for example, but height gives me 0.25 psl

Also I asked a woman yesterday and she said Im above avg due to height (which matters a lot as she said even tho my face is average)

Anyway, its not 80% face, no way
This one student at my dorm never overlooks any part of his dress. His hair, skin, body, style, all perfectly cared for. He's built like an athletic bodybuilder, he's likely been working out for at least a few years.

Still, despite all his effort, he has a weak baby jaw and strangely shaped, protruding lips. His poor development leaves his face permanently chubby, despite how lean he keeps himself year round. A lazy barely muscular jock Chad could roll up to a club in a used t shirt and outslay this wannabe normie 10 times out of 10, and he'd remain convinced he just has to put in a few more hours at the gym to break past that strange, cruel barrier forged by the centimeters of bone he will never have.

Seeing his condition, I'm convinced there isn't hope for everyone, some will work 1000x harder than others and end up ridiculed as often as they were as a lazy fuck.
Messages 32. Enough said

I agree, 5'7 is the cutoff, anything below that your face is irrelevant.
Fraud lifts to 5'7, when girls ask, say you're 5'9, remember, everyone lies.

• +1
Reactions: Murican, androidcel and FiveFourManlet
  • +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
Your face is not as good as you think
i used to think it was an 8/10, being more blackpilled and realistic i rate it as a 7/10

jesus christ

thats overkill
No, allow me to show you ACTUAL overkill. Images 23 Images 22
2nd one is the average club hole.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, LooksJourney, dogtown and 1 other person
Yeh no no...

You woudnt be gymcelling if it was 5% body @battlefieildincel

Imagine your height being 5'3'' but having a good face. Everything is much harder so height is not 10%... Neither is frame and body, frame is bassicly body imo..

Anyway, its more of a 65% face 35% body. Depends on women tho. What matters is you have a minimum looks threshold tho. Hope this anwseredy our question but height is atleast 15% of whole attraction. Its not whole light years ahead but its a good bonus.

For example.

IRL my face is PSL 4 for example, but height gives me 0.25 psl

Also I asked a woman yesterday and she said Im above avg due to height (which matters a lot as she said even tho my face is average)

Anyway, its not 80% face, no way
Cope, average face, average height and average frame and then maybe a very aesthetic physique can halo you. (I'm talking fitness model aesthetic body).
lol, 2nd literally turned bug eyes into stacy eyes... maybe i should invest in lifts then...
Ofcourse you should, men should tip the scales in their favour by frauding just as hard.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
lol, 2nd literally turned bug eyes into stacy eyes... maybe i should invest in lifts then...
post your face goddamit .Ive seen legit 5 1 5 5 guys slay average to ok girls (the 5 1 guy was fucking landwhales though ) POST IT FAGGOT

post your face goddamit .Ive seen legit 5 1 5 5 guys slay average to ok girls (the 5 1 guy was fucking landwhales though ) POST IT FAGGOT

my lower 3rd thats everywhere already, i have weak zygos weak brow ridge but pretty boy eyes (if you were wondering that my eye area is like)

Post pictures to prove your point.
View attachment 12062
my lower 3rd thats everywhere already, i have weak zygos weak brow ridge but pretty boy eyes (if you were wondering that my eye area is like)
If you have prettyboy eyes then you should be slaying despite your height.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
All the problems you mentioned can be fixed with surgery tho

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 281
Cope, average face, average height and average frame and then maybe a very aesthetic physique can halo you. (I'm talking fitness model aesthetic body).

Ofcourse you should, men should tip the scales in their favour by frauding just as hard.
Yes body matters after min looks threshold

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work → only applies to guys with similar faces boys remember that

• +1
Reactions: FiveFourManlet
Are you all retarded. Height should logarithmically add points to attraction (larger heights add less points). Face should be linear, maybe even exponential. Body should probably also be logarithmic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245