There's something worse than being ulgy

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
Is to be shy, awkward high inhib non NT as a subhuman.

My manager is dating this guy who is you typical normie that likes soccer, religious, positive, not depressed, stable job, big social circle, normal clothes, normal hobies, listens to what ever is trendy, but most importantly, it can talk to women and make them laugh without being awkward.. The result?

Screenshot 20191023 191606  01

Just fucking lol tbh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191023-191548~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20191023-191548~2.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20191023-191554~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20191023-191554~2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
why do u have their facetime screenshots

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and chadpreetcel123
Being an Aspie, low IQ, having a micropenis or being disabled is worse.

Height, being ethnic, and COCK are all that matter. This has already been established

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
just doxx yourself theory

She is Becky-tier lmfao they're looksmatched.

Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
How am I doxxing myself
because you just admitted these pictures are to be found on facebook and you posted the guy himself

posting pics about yourself is one thing bcuz u can cover your tracks online to not be searchable

but when you post people associated to you who dont cover their tracks can be reverse searchable

then they can socially engineer information out of him about you

just create a fake profile of a girl then msg guy saying "oh ive seen him at X,Y and i know he works for you, would you mind givign me contact info" or smth like that or you can be more creative idk

either way, posting your manager here like this is low as fuck iq mate

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Looksmatched
[/QUOTE
because you just admitted these pictures are to be found on facebook and you posted the guy himself

posting pics about yourself is one thing bcuz u can cover your tracks online to not be searchable

but when you post people associated to you who dont cover their tracks can be reverse searchable

then they can socially engineer information out of him about you

just create a fake profile of a girl then msg guy saying "oh ive seen him at X,Y and i know he works for you, would you mind givign me contact info" or smth like that or you can be more creative idk

either way, posting your manager here like this is low as fuck iq mate
I don't care cuz 1 I don't know the guy, 2 I don't work there anymore

only thing worse than being ugly is being short and ugly

Jokes on you

stop stalking them retard

I don't care cuz 1 I don't know the guy, 2 I don't work there anymore
well if you dont know him that means you are likely not friends with him on facebook

that means the picture is publicly visible for people not friends with him on facebook

it makes it easier for people to reverse search

they have your pictures and they have this thread of you posting pictures of him and his girlfriend on an incel forum indirectly associated with terrorism, mental illness and paedophilia

not that i care mate just keep this in mind not to piss off anyone too much in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
well if you dont know him that means you are likely not friends with him on facebook

that means the picture is publicly visible for people not friends with him on facebook

they have your pictures and they have this thread of you posting pictures of him and his girlfriend on an incel forum indirectly associated with terrorism, mental illness and paedophilia

not that i care mate just keep this in mind not to piss off anyone too much in the future
exactly why i only post myself here. and even then, i don’t want my face around here a lot anyways

Lmao like if I'm not degenerate enough to know all that shit. 1 maybe I lied about everything else?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 2486
it got deleted :feelsyay: that’s why i was so pissed off at mammoth.
you really dont want any picture of yourself public on any incel forum for future prospects

when they do background search on you when applying for a job at a good firm it will be a disqualifier reason as their company can't afford any type of risk to be associated with alt-right type of views in todays age

not the strongest argument. but ok bro
Maybe I got them from Snapchat, Instagram, maybe I know the guy, maybe I dont, maybe she's my manager, maybe she's my cousin, maybe i found her on a comment section are you a fucking idiot to believe a stranger on a incel forum? Only normies dox themselves

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and Deleted member 2846
you really dont want any picture of yourself public on any incel forum for future prospects

when they do background search on you when applying for a job at a good firm it will be a disqualifier reason as their company can't afford any type of risk to be associated with alt-right type of views in todays age
yeah ik, i knew that even when i joined here. i don’t say anything racist or sexist and if i do it’s backed up by facts and science. i’m careful about what i post here.

i always lol when people spam the n word and are racist to indians (notice how i’ve never called anyone curry). and my signature and about me can’t hurt.

Maybe I got them from Snapchat, Instagram, maybe I know the guy, maybe I dont, maybe she's my manager, maybe she's my cousin, are you a fucking idiot to believe a stranger on a incel forum? Only normies dox themselves
this isnt getting any better. you're arguing against me by discrediting yoursell. you wrote thread about somethign thats nothing over the top or unbelieveable and then ur telling me im idiot for believing anything you say? why would I have to care to be suspicious about irrelevant shit like this

this isnt getting any better. you're arguing against me by discrediting yoursell. you wrote thread about somethign thats nothing over the top or unbelieveable and then ur telling me im idiot for believing anything you say? why would I have to care to be suspicious about irrelevant shit like this
found the incel

yeah ik, i knew that even when i joined here. i don’t say anything racist or sexist and if i do it’s backed up by facts and science. i’m careful about what i post here.

i always lol when people spam the n word and are racist to indians (notice how i’ve never called anyone curry). and my signature and about me can’t hurt.
Bro here's the curry card. You get to say curry now :feelsokman:

• Love it

i mean that is definitely a good thing but this is not how people work when making their judgement

once they link your face to this website in their mind they've already made their judgement. they arent gonna care to go through your post history to "analyze" if what u written is "not that bad". all they needed is the link

found the incel
says the one with incel in his name, posting on an incel website

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
i mean that is definitely a good thing but this is not how people work when making their judgement

once they link your face to this website in their mind they've already made their judgement. they arent gonna care to go through your post history to "analyze" if what u written is "not that bad". all they needed is the link

says the one with incel in his name, posting on an incel website
yeah ik but better safe than sorry tbh

yeah ik but better safe than sorry tbh
as far as everyone is concerned, you could have faked everything, even your uploaded pictures and passing as someone else, or maybe not.... i love the anonymity of the internet

• +1
found the incel
Keep crying for my boy cocainecowboy he mogs you to the next galaxy and back
Is to be shy, awkward high inhib non NT as a subhuman.

My manager is dating this guy who is you typical normie that likes soccer, religious, positive, not depressed, stable job, big social circle, normal clothes, normal hobies, listens to what ever is trendy, but most importantly, it can talk to women and make them laugh without being awkward.. The result?

View attachment 145052

Just fucking lol tbh
Mogs you

Last edited:
But he's not a subhuman.

He's like a normie 5 and he's with a 5-6. Good pull for him, but whatever. I know my ugly ass isn't close to his value.

curries master race