theres was one guy in my social circle growing up who didnt drink

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
and he got roasted everyday, but also he used to come to clubs and not drink becasue he was a serious gymcell

so he used to give us lifts

this was 10 years ago, and i saw his social media today, the guy looks way worse for wear lmao

i imagine getting bullied and not enjoying yourself or getting any pussy literally outweighed the negative effects of alocohol, which when you are young does nothing anyway

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5521 and 1 other person
Cigs and alcohol are legit lifemaxxes indeed as long as u keep it to social situations and moderate it

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
Cigs and alcohol are legit lifemaxxes indeed as long as u keep it to social situations and moderate it

cigs are literally the worst thing you could do, alcohol is nothing it just goes through your system then you are done but you feel like a god on it and that probably is a looksmax

as long as you arnt getting blackout drunk constantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
Wait so you guys bullied him daily but he still gave you lifts? Genetically born to be subservient jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, onnysk and Aesthetic
cigs are literally the worst thing you could do, alcohol is nothing it just goes through your system then you are done but you feel like a god on it and that probably is a looksmax

as long as you arnt getting blackout drunk constantly
Cope all drugs especially alcohol will fuck up ur physiology hence ur looks much faster than without them. I drink only once or twice a month cuz I have to not cuz I really want to

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Cope all drugs especially alcohol will fuck up ur physiology hence ur looks much faster than without them. I drink only once or twice a month cuz I have to not cuz I really want to

few drinks and good time > no drinks sat on the forum

but i in reality aging is genetic, you can probably push it 10% either way but ive seen actual clinical alcholics who look great and are more functional than the general public
Wait so you guys bullied him daily but he still gave you lifts? Genetically born to be subservient jfl

ye, i think he started drinking in his mid 20s, by then its not even worth it and you come accross as a peadophile in clubs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279, LifeMaxxing, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
I will never drink

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
I will never drink
cry-png.234110

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I will never drink

you will never be GL either, wrong ancestry

going to have a cider with the football tonight :love:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16279 and Deleted member 2205
None of that matters if you're ugly and autistic. Drinking won't turn you into nt, at best you'll get a pity fuck from some ugly whore.

Drink water bro

None of that matters if you're ugly and autistic. Drinking won't turn you into nt, at best you'll get a pity fuck from some ugly whore.

if you are ugly and autistic why the fuck are you looksmaxing lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
Lol at not drinking and doing drugs.

Whats the point of living without drugs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back