Thermonuclear Blackpill: your face will never develop

Allornothing

Allornothing

All for nothing
This development cope needs to stop. If your jaw is narrow relative to your cheekbones at 8 years old, it will be like that for the rest of your life. If you have a flat maxilla or downward growth, it will never change. There is no “facial development” at puberty. You won’t just develop a jaw out of nowhere. Bone moggers have had these features their whole lives. It was just covered by babyfat as kids and teenagers due to smaller skulls.

Maher now:

3948878_1707629639752.jpeg

As a kid:

3948879_1707629817342.png

Same bizygo : bigonial, same mouth-width : bigonial, same ES, same maxillary forwardness relative to eyes, same orbitals and eye shape, same face.

Think about it, if these ratios actually changed at all during puberty, you would become unrecognisable from when you were a kid. The difference between billions of faces on Earth is mm of bone, so it makes no sense to think someone can look like the same person after changing much.

So what actually happens to the face as you get older? Yes, bones get bigger, but every bone grows in proportion. Your entire skull gets bigger, not just individual bones like the jaw. This stretches the skin more and makes your face leaner, getting rid of that childish look. The end result is that you look like the same person because all your features are the same relative to each other. If you have a narrow looking jaw, this will never change without surgery. Yes, your skull may get bigger, but your jaw will still look relatively narrow. All your features and ratios are dictated at a very early age. When you are older you will look exactly the same, just a bit more mature.

There are actually 3 bones that grow independently of the skull:

-Chin projection (not mandible length just mental protuberance)

-Brow ridge mass (not placement or shape)

-Lateral cheekbone projection (not placement or shape)

Notice how these features are purely mass dependent and don’t actually affect the overall look of the face, just attractiveness from certain angles. As the skull grows, these features don’t change because they aren’t attached to any other bone (just look at the structure of a skull). This means they may or may not change as you get older. This could either be lifefuel or suifuel depending on your genes.

Tl;dr: it’s over. You will always look the same.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, aestheticsrespecter, pentamogged9000 and 21 others
he looks uncanny as fuck as a kid

facially mogged by Bieber tbh

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, mathis, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Based, I was ugly af only because of baby fat and non-existent eyebrows and my lips shape also changed. But my face shape remains the same

• +1
Reactions: mathis, capybar and Allornothing
I chenged a lot from 16 to 20

• +1
Reactions: yen, Deleted member 34058, nullandvoid and 4 others
LET ME COPE PLEASEEEEEEEE

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000, Egyptianmogger, mog_me and 2 others
This development cope needs to stop. If your jaw is narrow relative to your cheekbones at 8 years old, it will be like that for the rest of your life. If you have a flat maxilla or downward growth, it will never change. There is no “facial development” at puberty. You won’t just develop a jaw out of nowhere. Bone moggers have had these features their whole lives. It was just covered by babyfat as kids and teenagers due to smaller skulls.

Maher now:

As a kid:

Same bizygo : bigonial, same mouth-width : bigonial, same ES, same maxillary forwardness relative to eyes, same orbitals and eye shape, same face.

Think about it, if these ratios actually changed at all during puberty, you would become unrecognisable from when you were a kid. The difference between billions of faces on Earth is mm of bone, so it makes no sense to think someone can look like the same person after changing much.

So what actually happens to the face as you get older? Yes, bones get bigger, but every bone grows in proportion. Your entire skull gets bigger, not just individual bones like the jaw. This stretches the skin more and makes your face leaner, getting rid of that childish look. The end result is that you look like the same person because all your features are the same relative to each other. If you have a narrow looking jaw, this will never change without surgery. Yes, your skull may get bigger, but your jaw will still look relatively narrow. All your features and ratios are dictated at a very early age. When you are older you will look exactly the same, just a bit more mature.

Notice how these features are purely mass dependent and don’t actually affect the overall look of the face, just attractiveness from certain angles. As the skull grows, these features don’t change because they aren’t attached to any other bone (just look at the structure of a skull). This means they may or may not change as you get older. This could either be lifefuel or suifuel depending on your genes.

Harsh reality, good thread read every molecule

• +1
Reactions: heisenburgertaco and Allornothing
but what if i mew

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Allornothing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DefSomeone, mtcut3plush and Deleted member 48689
I looked bad before 15 and am htn now at 19
Ratios are similiar but my eyes used to be bug tier and jaw round

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and It'snotover
I looked bad before 15 and am htn now at 19
Ratios are similiar but my eyes used to be bug tier and jaw round
Less round jaw can be explained by skull growth stretching skin and fat pad loss. You’re probably imagining things when it comes to your eyes though. It’s not physically possible for the infras and supras to change shape like that.

he looks uncanny as fuck as a kid

facially mogged by Bieber tbh
that's because he looked like a grown as adult

it's uncanny for a 8 years old kid to look like a terminator and mog balding birdcels in their 30s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aestheticsrespecter, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
:feelskek: :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Less round jaw can be explained by skull growth stretching skin and fat pad loss.
My jaw and chin got wider and chin got forward growth.
You’re probably imagining things when it comes to your eyes though. It’s not physically possible for the infras and supras to change shape like that.
Children have rounder eyes and adults have more developed structured eyes. Common to see in real life and a trope in art. Almost no kids have hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Detective, aestheticsrespecter, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
shit thread tbh, you chose literally the most extreme example i’ve ever seen of somebody not having their face develop and now you’re acting like it applies to everyone

this is like giving a single example of a guy who stopped growing at 13 and being like “absolutely brutal blackpill, this guy didn’t grow after 13 therefore nobody else in the entire species will!!”

afaik it has been shown that there are far more androgen receptors in certain areas of the skull, meaning that unless you have kleinfelters or some shit then your face will absolutely develop more in some areas than others

with that being said some people here overestimate how much it changes by a lot

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, It'snotover, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
shit thread tbh, you chose literally the most extreme example i’ve ever seen of somebody not having their face develop and now you’re acting like it applies to everyone

this is like giving a single example of a guy who stopped growing at 13 and being like “absolutely brutal blackpill, this guy didn’t grow after 13 therefore nobody else in the entire species will!!”

afaik it has been shown that there are far more androgen receptors in certain areas of the skull, meaning that unless you have kleinfelters or some shit then your face will absolutely develop more in some areas than others

with that being said some people here overestimate how much it changes by a lot
Give one example countering what I said otherwise your opinion is invalid. Wish you could delete posts on your thread tbh.

Wish you could delete posts on your thread tbh.
this forum is shit enough already jfl would be even worse if you could just remove people you disagree with

IMG 3169

fwhr correlates with baseline testosterone, showing that not all areas of the face grow equally

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
op is a good poster, be like op.

was lifefuel for me when i realized this recently, my bone structure as a kid was wide af but i thought i lost it (idk im retarded or sum), realized that was retarded and that it was def the same bone structure still just that i was a bloated fuck, and god forbid i decide to lean down significantly and have a jaw again!

• Love it
solution: surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, humanoidsub7 and Allornothing
this forum is shit enough already jfl would be even worse if you could just remove people you disagree with

View attachment 2736467

fwhr correlates with baseline testosterone, showing that not all areas of the face grow equally
No example. Enough said. What a retard desperate for attention and trying to be different.

What a cunt ruining my thread with your nonsense.

op is a good poster, be like op.

was lifefuel for me when i realized this recently, my bone structure as a kid was wide af but i thought i lost it (idk im retarded or sum), realized that was retarded and that it was def the same bone structure still just that i was a bloated fuck, and god forbid i decide to lean down significantly and have a jaw again!
Exact same man. I saw I had an angular, defined jaw in pics of me as a kid and I was like wtf, how is that even possible for a kid?, so I fell for the mewing and incorrect growth bullshit. Eventually I realised I was just fat, lost weight, and life is good.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and dragomaxxer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Detective
Even while fat, I never had double chin as a kid and always had a defined jaw from the ramus (no hollow cheeks obv)

• +1
What a retard desperate for attention and trying to be different.
yeah sure im desperate for attention bc i disagree with you

we will never get anywhere if people get emotional this fast, just think logically without hating me personally and we will both learn more
No example. Enough said. What a retard desperate for attention and trying to be different.

What a cunt ruining my thread with your nonsense.
you dont need a visual example if something has been proven scientifically. thats like saying to not increase protein intake while working out because you cant visually see it making a difference, you do it because its been proven

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn? and N1666

oh fuck im deadass blind how did i not notice this

yeah including this bit ur right op

Exact same man. I saw I had an angular, defined jaw in pics of me as a kid and I was like wtf, how is that even possible for a kid?, so I fell for the mewing and incorrect growth bullshit. Eventually I realised I was just fat, lost weight, and life is good.
Bf before and bf now? Curious

Cope, i have made the biggest change from 20 to 22( now) with biobloc

Bf before and bf now? Curious
Bouncing between 20-25% then dropped to 12%. Looked infinitely better at 16% but angularity only really started showing in most lighting below that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
Its true. Without surgery or implants its all cope

• +1
Bouncing between 20-25% then dropped to 12%. Looked infinitely better at 16% but angularity only really started showing in most lighting below that.
I mean this bone structure thing is kinda spray and pray, you lean down and u either u have it or dont. U can obviously tell if ur jaw is wide or not but more on the angularity thing

• +1
I mean this bone structure thing is kinda spray and pray, you lean down and u either u have it or dont. U can obviously tell if ur jaw is wide or not but more on the angularity thing
I could tell it would end well because in good lighting I had lots of angularity even at 20% bodyfat.

• +1
That’s lifefuel bc someone measures my esr in a photo where I was 14 and it was ideal, and I was scared it got worse as I got older, so there’s a chance it’s still the same as when I was 14

• +1
That’s lifefuel bc someone measures my esr in a photo where I was 14 and it was ideal, and I was scared it got worse as I got older, so there’s a chance it’s still the same as when I was 14
Ive seen a lot of cases where losing fat changed esr quite a bit and their not even fat just 20% ish bf

Ive seen a lot of cases where losing fat changed esr quite a bit and their not even fat just 20% ish bf
Well I lost some body fat from the age of 14 so that would mean my esr is even better :)

• JFL

Maher now:

As a kid:

real my chin to philtrum, ramus, jaw width, and more all remained same except zygos grew more and nose became slim but bigger, brows became lower set, thinner eyes all that. but you are right main bone structure wont change

• +1

Maher now:

As a kid:

I literally developed a nose bridge during puberty, I looked asian for the first 13 years of my life

Last edited:
Muhh placement

Everyone knows that you can't change the bone placement without surgery but more bone mass without harmony is better than no bone mass without harmony, so stfu you dirty nigger and don't be a low t fag

Masc bone structures don’t suit kids.

How?
my body just realesed a lot of gh and test gained a lot of bone mass went from round to moger jawwith visble zygis in certain lighting

Dude was a middle aged man at 8

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Allornothing
my body just realesed a lot of gh and test gained a lot of bone mass went from round to moger jawwith visble zygis in certain lighting
But that’s just the skin stretching more from a bigger skull I already explained this.

Your face just got leaner. That’s all getting older really is.