Thermonuclear Blackpill: your face will never develop

I literally developed a nose bridge during puberty, I looked asian for the first 13 years of my life
The nasion moves forward but the size of the nose bridge stays the same since the orbitals move forward. I doubt most people have an accurate idea of their bone structure now, let alone at 13.

Muhh placement

Everyone knows that you can't change the bone placement without surgery but more bone mass without harmony is better than no bone mass without harmony, so stfu you dirty nigger and don't be a low t fag
Nonsensical ramblings clearly the result of an adhdcel too eager to spread his fat hands along his cum-ridden keyboard. If you thought about my post for a second and you weren’t mentally deficient you would have continued jerking off to hentai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Laidcel, IAMNOTANINCEL, looksmidder and 1 other person
I will never add anyone to my ignore list but you’re one of those users whose opinions I have on a mental ‘block’. Like I just know it’s shit.

That’s lifefuel bc someone measures my esr in a photo where I was 14 and it was ideal, and I was scared it got worse as I got older, so there’s a chance it’s still the same as when I was 14
Yeah it’s exactly the same don’t worry. The absolute values of IPD and PFL increase until you’re 20 when your skull is done growing. The relative values stay the same though so your eyes will look exactly the same.

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
Yeah it’s exactly the same don’t worry. The absolute values of IPD and PFL increase until you’re 20 when your skull is done growing. The relative values stay the same though so your eyes will look exactly the same.
Thank god, so what you’re saying is if my eye spacing looked fine at 14 it would 100% still look good at 19?

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Thank god, so what you’re saying is if my eye spacing looked fine at 14 it would 100% still look good at 19?
Bud do u not have a mirror or pictures of u?

• JFL
Yes. Ratios don’t worsen with age. There’s a reason passport facial recognition scanners aren’t commonly affected by plastic surgery and are used as a standard security protocol. Your ratios just don’t change with age.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr and NarrowBones
Yes. Ratios don’t worsen with age. There’s a reason passport facial recognition scanners aren’t affected by plastic surgery and are used as a standard security protocol. Your ratios just don’t change with age.
True but they can change with bodyfat levels quite a bit.

True but they can change with bodyfat levels quite a bit.
Losing weight made my jaw look much wider relative to my cheekbones because of the angularity. When you’re fat there’s basically just a straight line from your zygos to your gonions and it exacerbates the relative narrowness of the jaw.

Fat can make your face look narrower since there is less distinction between the widest point of your cheekbones and the skin around it. The values obviously don’t actually change.

This development cope needs to stop. If your jaw is narrow relative to your cheekbones at 8 years old, it will be like that for the rest of your life. If you have a flat maxilla or downward growth, it will never change. There is no “facial development” at puberty. You won’t just develop a jaw out of nowhere. Bone moggers have had these features their whole lives. It was just covered by babyfat as kids and teenagers due to smaller skulls.

Maher now:

3948878_1707629639752.jpeg

As a kid:

3948879_1707629817342.png

Same bizygo : bigonial, same mouth-width : bigonial, same ES, same maxillary forwardness relative to eyes, same orbitals and eye shape, same face.

Think about it, if these ratios actually changed at all during puberty, you would become unrecognisable from when you were a kid. The difference between billions of faces on Earth is mm of bone, so it makes no sense to think someone can look like the same person after changing much.

So what actually happens to the face as you get older? Yes, bones get bigger, but every bone grows in proportion. Your entire skull gets bigger, not just individual bones like the jaw. This stretches the skin more and makes your face leaner, getting rid of that childish look. The end result is that you look like the same person because all your features are the same relative to each other. If you have a narrow looking jaw, this will never change without surgery. Yes, your skull may get bigger, but your jaw will still look relatively narrow. All your features and ratios are dictated at a very early age. When you are older you will look exactly the same, just a bit more mature.

There are actually 3 bones that grow independently of the skull:

-Chin projection (not mandible length just mental protuberance)

-Brow ridge mass (not placement or shape)

-Lateral cheekbone projection (not placement or shape)

Notice how these features are purely mass dependent and don’t actually affect the overall look of the face, just attractiveness from certain angles. As the skull grows, these features don’t change because they aren’t attached to any other bone (just look at the structure of a skull). This means they may or may not change as you get older. This could either be lifefuel or suifuel depending on your genes.

Tl;dr: it’s over. You will always look the same.

Losing weight made my jaw look much wider relative to my cheekbones because of the angularity. When you’re fat there’s basically just a straight line from your zygos to your gonions and it exacerbates the relative narrowness of the jaw.

Fat can make your face look narrower since there is less distinction between the widest point of your cheekbones and the skin around it. The values obviously don’t actually change.
Nah not only because of the angularity but ur jaw/zygo ratio also improves because fat just gets stored the most at ur cheekbones especially on wide faces.

Major things affected by this is also FWHR and ESR, ive seen too much examples of this.

This is why wide faces benefit a lot more from leaning down than narrow faces, narrow faces just get narrower and wider faces narrower which is optimal

Attachments

• 6C361E7B-9E14-4767-9AC2-B8F67E005F5C.jpeg
    6C361E7B-9E14-4767-9AC2-B8F67E005F5C.jpeg
    589.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 7B47DC26-4FFA-4F06-9FA7-010CD9583ECC.jpeg
    7B47DC26-4FFA-4F06-9FA7-010CD9583ECC.jpeg
    642.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 0F0CE99B-EA3F-48A0-9FF4-F7002D015D0B.jpeg
    0F0CE99B-EA3F-48A0-9FF4-F7002D015D0B.jpeg
    578.8 KB · Views: 0
  • D795FCC8-3F69-4A07-B665-F630B8267CE7.jpeg
    D795FCC8-3F69-4A07-B665-F630B8267CE7.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 0
Nah not only because of the angularity but ur jaw/zygo ratio also improves because fat just gets stored the most at ur cheekbones especially on wide faces.

Major things affected by this is also FWHR and ESR, ive seen too much examples of this.

This is why wide faces benefit a lot more from leaning down than narrow faces, narrow faces just get narrower and wider faces narrower which is optimal
I think you’re just falling for the illusion that fat loss and lighting creates here. Pretty sure if you measured the width of their faces it would all be the same.

I think you’re just falling for the illusion that fat loss and lighting creates here. Pretty sure if you measured the width of their faces it would all be the same.
Its not illusion, i legit measured their ESR and its way different lol. Measure it urself. Leonardo di caprio legit has 0.405 esr there when is highish bf which is a death tier ratio. Idk how lightning would affect ipd and byzygo

• Woah
Its not illusion, i legit measured their ESR and its way different lol. Measure it urself. Leonardo di caprio legit has 0.405 esr there when is highish bf which is a death tier ratio. Idk how lightning would affect ipd and byzygo
Seems legit. Personally my ES didn’t appear to change.

Seems legit. Personally my ES didn’t appear to change.
Brad pitts difference is from 45% to 43.2%, leonardos from 44.5% ish prime young to 40.5 in his giga fat pics. Someone legit sent me a pic of him same angle same lightning distance and everything going from 16 to 10% bodyfat and his ES went from 47 to 45.5.

Im not sure recently ive also discovered this, jaw doesnt widen the actual bone, but its wider relative to ur zygomas

@julianchicago what a shit thread

>Bluecel
>Calls thread shit and doesn’t explain why
>Calls his butt budy to validate his shit opinions
Not a pixel. “Thermonuclear” jfl you retard yeah no shit you wont shapeshift into a different being but bones change a lot.
From when i was a child my eyes became more compact. My jaw widened severely from when i was only 16 to 19
My nose changed, for the worse though lol
My cheekbones are better
You are retarded. Never post again since everything that you were right about is insanely common knowledge

Not a pixel. “Thermonuclear” jfl you retard yeah no shit you wont shapeshift into a different being but bones change a lot.
From when i was a child my eyes became more compact. My jaw widened severely from when i was only 16 to 19
My cheekbones are better
You are retarded. Never post again since everything that you were right about is insanely common knowledge
Dnr for the following reasons:

>Bluecel
>Calls thread shit and doesn’t explain why
>Calls his butt buddy to validate his shit opinions
You’re already on my mental ignore list chap.

Dnr for the following reasons:

You’re already on my mental ignore list chap.
Actually you wont read because im right. And you know i would make you rope with my post

• JFL
Actually you wont read because im right. And you know i would make you rope with my post
I mean you tried to be like me I guess.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
I mean you tried to be like me I guess.
Thermonuclear blackpill: If you were born white you wont become somalian in puberty!

You see how retarded you sound. End it as soon as possible

• +1
Thermonuclear blackpill: If you were born white you wont become somalian in puberty!

You see how retarded you sound. End it as soon as possible
Keep at it man you’ll get there one day.

Nonsensical ramblings clearly the result of an adhdcel too eager to spread his fat hands along his cum-ridden keyboard. If you thought about my post for a second and you weren’t mentally deficient you would have continued jerking off to hentai.

C76abd25 45d1 41e0 a3a4 364a70b87e3a

Ok but what if my only flaw is lateral cheekbone projection? I’m 14 and I have a good jaw but it looks somewhat roundish and babyish like Leonardo DiCaprio.

93582C0A 5C16 44AE A171 F1473CAB8350

when I pull on the skin near my zygote, I get an ogee curve and I look so good. But naturally I look like the photo above (very young I guess)

Bouncing between 20-25% then dropped to 12%. Looked infinitely better at 16% but angularity only really started showing in most lighting below that.
My jaw is still not defined at 16% bodyfat. Im going to get surgery in the future probably.

• JFL
Cope, i have made the biggest change from 20 to 22( now) with biobloc
would you answer questions about your experience with Biobloc? I’m going get expansion, still deciding which kind.

This development cope needs to stop. If your jaw is narrow relative to your cheekbones at 8 years old, it will be like that for the rest of your life. If you have a flat maxilla or downward growth, it will never change. There is no “facial development” at puberty. You won’t just develop a jaw out of nowhere. Bone moggers have had these features their whole lives. It was just covered by babyfat as kids and teenagers due to smaller skulls.

Maher now:

As a kid:

Same bizygo : bigonial, same mouth-width : bigonial, same ES, same maxillary forwardness relative to eyes, same orbitals and eye shape, same face.

Think about it, if these ratios actually changed at all during puberty, you would become unrecognisable from when you were a kid. The difference between billions of faces on Earth is mm of bone, so it makes no sense to think someone can look like the same person after changing much.

So what actually happens to the face as you get older? Yes, bones get bigger, but every bone grows in proportion. Your entire skull gets bigger, not just individual bones like the jaw. This stretches the skin more and makes your face leaner, getting rid of that childish look. The end result is that you look like the same person because all your features are the same relative to each other. If you have a narrow looking jaw, this will never change without surgery. Yes, your skull may get bigger, but your jaw will still look relatively narrow. All your features and ratios are dictated at a very early age. When you are older you will look exactly the same, just a bit more mature.

Notice how these features are purely mass dependent and don’t actually affect the overall look of the face, just attractiveness from certain angles. As the skull grows, these features don’t change because they aren’t attached to any other bone (just look at the structure of a skull). This means they may or may not change as you get older. This could either be lifefuel or suifuel depending on your genes.

Good high iq thread, depressing nonetheless

My cheekbones are better
Brb using imagination since no pics
Yet to see an example of even a normie developing into a mogger later

Maher now:

As a kid:

It’s just genetics, not that you did something wrong. I have well developed cheekbones but a “narrow jaw” and nosebreathed all of my life

My face structure changed from 17 to 20

• JFL
Yep, my shit-tier maxilla will remain with me to my grave unless I get lefort 3, never even began:feelsbadman:

• JFL

Congrats, OP. You've managed to trigger every coper.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Weak jaw and zygos, and shit eyes are stuck with them for life unfortunately.
Water. I stopped growing at 16 facially and had the same facial asymmetries since the day I was born

• So Sad
Should’ve nose-breathed
It's a meme for the most part. 85% of your development is genetic. Despite being severely recessed and mouth-breathing till 16 I still look like my mother (except for eye asymmetry which probably was caused by complicated birth).

• +1

Maher now:

As a kid:

true. I realized this after looking at old pictures jfl

• +1

Maher now:

As a kid:

I always hated the people that said you’ll grow it into your face when you’re older but I was even more surprised that a lot of blackpill era also say this here

I always hated the people that said you’ll grow it into your face when you’re older but I was even more surprised that a lot of blackpill era also say this here
Only people with lots of facial fat might grow into their face. Even then it’s unlikely.

• Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid