THERMONUCLEAR HAPA-PILL

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
We all know the racial preferences in dating: White men are the most desired, Latinos and Blacks come after, and Asians are dead last. However, the stats never show how multiracial men do in dating apps.

A study did make the research and analyzed the treatment of multiracial daters in online dating. You can read the study here. The dating site who provided the dataset is from the U.S., but not named for legal reasons, however "the original dataset consists of approximately 200 million messages exchanged among 9 million registered users, from November 2003 to October 2010."

Here is the first Hapa-pill: Hapa men are the most desired group for Asian women, not White men:
Figure 3 shows that Asian women also respond most frequently to Asian-White multiracial men. (...) Asian women respond second most commonly to White men, and they respond somewhat less frequently to Asian men. Thus, like Asian men, Asian women privilege Asian-White multiraciality.
If you're fully Asian, you're the most undesired group for Asian women. But if you're Hapa, your chances are actually the highest, and much higher than for White men.
Hapa1

However, there is a second, much, much more surprising, thermonuclear Hapa-pill. Before you read, please remember that all I'm telling you is the truth. How you react to it is all up to you.

Are you ready?

Okay, read it here:
Looking first at the reciprocal patterns of White women, we see that they primarily respond to White men and exclude all monoracial minority men. But the figure shows that they do indicate a willingness to respond to Asian-White, Hispanic-White, and, to some extent, Black-White multiracial men (...) White women treat Black-White and Hispanic-White multiracial men as an in-between group and display equivalent treatment of Asian-White multiracials and White daters. We see a persistent racial preference in online dating: Asian-White, Hispanic-White, and Black-White multiracial men are afforded a preference premium by White women relative to their minority counterparts, and Asian-White multiracial men benefit most from this heightened status.
Have you got it? If not, here is a graph:
Hapa

Still haven't got it? Okay, then I'm going to tell you with big, bold, italic characters:

WHITE WOMEN DISPLAY EQUAL PREFERENCE FOR HAPA MEN AND WHITE MEN.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

JFL tbh. All Elliot Rodger had to do was to wait a few years.

Hapa2

Hapa3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel, gymmaxedhorse and 22 others
@Biggdink was right just be HAPA

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer, thecel, Deleted member 14312 and 10 others
Niggas stealing my threads again:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 11963 and 12 others
Fair enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, thecel, delusionalretard and 1 other person
whats the study? it would make sense in cali where there is a lot of asian so they want to fit in without actually dating an asian

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Biggdink is coping with Just be Asian, fully Asians are still the lowest low.

Hapas are very rare tbh, maybe they have a lot of money (White+Asian parents) or something like that. I was very surprised of the results.
I’d say Indians are the lowest of the low then closely followed by East Asians.
hapas when well adjusted act like normal white people

Niggas stealing my threads again:feelswhat:
Your thread mentions British people, but also the same graph in the study from American online daters. And the conclusion that Hapas get equal preference that White men wasn't mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 6273
whats the study? it would make sense in cali where there is a lot of asian so they want to fit in without actually dating an asian
It was from an American online dating site, the name wasn't mentioned for legal reasons, but it has millions of users.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Cherrypicked cope
99 % of hapas male end up like ER
Its Hapa Females that do insanely well like mulattas

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Cherrypicked cope
Depends. The more White genes they have, the less unattractive they are. Nearly all good-looking "Asian" men are actually Hapas.

Hapa females do of course very good.

• +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 10987
Depends. The more White genes they have, the less unattractive they are. Nearly all good-looking "Asian" men are actually Hapas.

Hapa females do of course very good.
Yeah very true
Full asian GL guys dont exist

And also hapas females are very GL

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Cherrypicked cope
I’d say a fair amount of Hapa guys do well with Asian women and some white women. The key is for them to look balanced. Too Asian looks bad but overly white can sometimes look uncanny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Btw OP
You do R/Azn Identity go do a massive propaganda campaign with fake infos etc.. to increase asian SMV

Btw OP
You do R/Azn Identity go do a massive propaganda campaign with fake infos etc.. to increase asian SMV
I didn't even know this subreddit until now.

I saw the info in a comment from Callooh_Calais in another thread in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I didn't even know this subreddit until now.

I saw the info in a comment from Callooh_Calais in another thread in this forum.
They basically copers who seethe H24 at JBW
They created fake infos and go flood the internet

• +1
Elliot was a dicklet, framelet, and manlet in 1 package, being hapa was the least of his issues.

• +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, Yuya Moggershima and Mongrelcel
Because by liking a 'hapa' - a guy that looks nearly white, but is allegedly half Asian - they can dodge the social stigma and stereotypes.

Even saying you're quarter Asian would be enough for people to not look at you like the classic WMAF couple.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, Edgar, thecel and 1 other person
Elliot was a dicklet, framelet, and manlet in 1 package, being hapa was the least of his issues.
The worst thing of him was that he was a mentalcel. He wasn't gl, but not extremely ugly either.

Because by liking a 'hapa' - a guy that looks nearly white, but is allegedly half Asian - they can dodge the social stigma and stereotypes.

Even saying you're quarter Asian would be enough for people to not look at you like the classic WMAF couple.
That’s how I get laid basically

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and AlexAP
didn read pls summarize

• JFL
didn read pls summarize
Hapa guys don’t have a real problem getting laid according to studies, they’re equal to whites

The worst thing of him was that he was a mentalcel. He wasn't gl, but not extremely ugly either.

His problem was he was likely insanely low t.

oh9tzvvo96541.png

Look at him at 18 with his dad, he looks way younger than 18.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, thecel and WadlowMaxxing
Hapa guys don’t have a real problem getting laid according to studies, they’re equal to whites
studies like that record long term relationships not slaying, and we all know at this point looks etc kinda don't matter on long term relationships

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 756
studies like that record long term relationships not slaying, and we all know at this point looks etc kinda don't matter on long term relationships
True it’s just a hypothesis tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13094
  • +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox and WadlowMaxxing
No. Its just be good looking. I know hapas who slay and others who are incel.
Also 90% of hapas are considered asians first before white.

Because to normie, they are too retarded to understand the concept of mixed race.

So they are like "look he has chinese eyes..." must be chinese!!!

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
No. Its just be good looking. I know hapas who slay and others who are incel.
Also 90% of hapas are considered asians first before white.

Because to normie, they are too retarded to understand the concept of mixed race.

So they are like "look he has chinese eyes..." must be chinese!!!
This, luckily I’m white passing

But I do agree that hapas do better with asian girls than white guys.

Every hapa I’ve met was a twink shut nerd in for some reason... I think they do worse then full Asians because they aren’t nt

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Jason Voorhees, johncruz12345 and 2 others
Every hapa I’ve met was a twink shut in serb for some reason... I think they do worse then full Asians because they aren’t nt
Canadianfairytales

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, Hero of the Imperium, MostGLSlayer and 3 others
Every hapa I’ve met was a twink shut in serb for some reason... I think they do worse then full Asians because they aren’t nt
Copemaxxing.

The more white they are, the better they do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Every hapa I’ve met was a twink shut nerd in for some reason... I think they do worse then full Asians because they aren’t nt
True being full asian is better than being hapa we get the worst of both world tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, AlexAP and Deleted member 7580
Copemaxxing.

The more white they are, the better they do.
Na they all cope with video games and other nerd stuff....

Full Asians have their own social circles so they’re extroverted, but hapas don’t

Even on this forum some of the biggest loners are hapas

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Jason Voorhees, AlexAP and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, thecel and johncruz12345
Whys that? Hapas look better than Asians no?
They’re just loners so they have fucked up brain chemistry + probably self hating moms and beta nerd jbw dads

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
At least you can inherit white features.
Most hapas look asian or are asian passing anyways.
These are some typical hapa phenos.
Henry Golding edit
67750ab61cf886f30230e1c9d2fdea8b
11 Royce
Tumblr bc7e36b692566555f8b672578d004b43 ff554b50 500

Most look more asian than white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Jason Voorhees
One of the biggest slayers back in high school was a hapa

• Woah
Na they all cope with video games and other nerd stuff....

Full Asians have their own social circles so they’re extroverted, but hapas don’t

Even on this forum some of the biggest loners are hapas
There's even a subreddit full of self hating hapas actually r/hapas

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7580
Whys that? Hapas look better than Asians no?
Maybe slightly. But lots of hapas have giga uncanny pheno types as well.

I knew a hapa who looked completely asian but has ginger hair.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Best race to be nowadays in the US is lightskin. Even if average PSL you have Chad irl appeal just from coloring and NT-ness associated with it.

• +1
Yo @johncruz12345 ur from Germany?

Best race to be nowadays in the US is lightskin. Even if average PSL you have Chad irl appeal just from coloring and NT-ness associated with it.
Wdym with lightskin? White or mulatto?