These are not IOIs

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
“She looked at me”
People have eyes they tend to do that. Even staring is not an ioi we are free to stare at any incel we want

“She asked for my socials”
Wait to see the tone or conversation she might just wanna be ur friend or gain followers

“Shes gatekeeping me from women/ her friends”
She doesnt wanna lose her main simp and validation source to someone better looking than her

“She smiled at me”
Tonnes of people smile at strangers. Get over it seriously

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, St.TikTokcel, Nick.Harte and 27 others
Brootal for IOIcels

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, AscensionMan98, Clqs and 9 others
“She looked at me”
People have eyes they tend to do that. Even staring is not an ioi we are free to stare at any incel we want

Wait to see the tone or conversation she might just wanna be ur friend or gain followers

She doesnt wanna lose her main simp and validation source to someone better looking than her

“She smiled at me”
IMG 5200

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, St.TikTokcel, piec and 22 others
“She looked at me”

“She smiled at me”
So real

IoIs are bullshit tbr

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, piec, Ascending2Tyrone and 3 others
What if a girl stares at you for like 30 seconds

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, borntosuffer and try2beme
asking for socials kinda Is tho
Who tf asks for your account in public to gain followers? must be a really mentally ill foid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rooman, Ascending2Tyrone, AscensionMan98 and 6 others
Legit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and try2beme
Who tf asks for your account in public to gain followers? must be a really mentally ill foid
he means from a social circle dumbass not randomly on the street

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Most females would farm followers this way they care about social media more than humans

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman, borntosuffer, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
We are breaking new ground here on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, laaltin, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
A real IOI is a girl sucking your d1ck.

Joking aside. IOI's will be pretty obvious to anyone who's gl. Like i mean you won't be guessing "is it an IOI"? no, it will be pretty obvious. Like a girl staring at you with a sly smile for multiple seconds or literally coming closer to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, Eduardo DOV, Sean o' Tist and 5 others
What if a girl stares at you for like 30 seconds
"How is that ugly creature allowed to breathe what I breathe? Let me examine his features so I can mock him later w my friends after I get back home.."

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Clown Show and try2beme
So real

IoIs are bullshit tbr
They are not bullshit, you just have to know how to read them, not ironically. If you know how, they have less margin for error than you think.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, borntosuffer, saint and 3 others
he means from a social circle dumbass not randomly on the street
Who tf even remotely considers an ioi if a friend of yours ask for your socials
i took that for granted

• +1
"How is that ugly creature allowed to breathe what I breathe? Let me examine his features so I can mock him later w my friends after I get back home.."
Cope

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Suns9999 and try2beme
i took that for granted
Users on here haha

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Ur not subhuman to experience that but staring for 30 seconds is something id do, something my female cousin would do randomly

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
i took that for granted
Users on here, tbh even I’m a victim of this. I consider anything an IOI but that comes from years and years of getting no girls

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Clown Show, Charisma and 2 others
They are not bullshit, you just have to know how to read them, not ironically. If you know how, they have less margin for error than you think.
IoIs are real but I feel like they’re not notebook redpill theory thesis you just learn

You need to know how to feel the situation and instinctively follow real IoIs which vary from women to women

Im high as fuck

• +1
Reactions: rooman, saint, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
Ur not subhuman to experience that but staring for 30 seconds is something id do, something my female cousin would do randomly
Idk i only stare at people if i think they're attractive.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, borntosuffer, Autismcel and 1 other person
Users on here, tbh even I’m a victim of this. I consider anything an IOI but that comes from years and years of getting no girls
I understand peoples intuition can be right in reading people but not many people have that skill especially on here with all the autists who cannot read peoples behaviour

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Zenis
IoIs are real but I feel like they’re not notebook redpill theory thesis you just learn

You need to know how to feel the situation and instinctively follow real IoIs which vary from women to women

Im high as fuck
Lol we said the same thing basiclaly
I understand peoples intuition can be right in reading people but not many people have that skill especially on here with all the autists who cannot read peoples behaviour

• Love it
Reactions: Charisma
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Autismcel and Charisma
The only true IOI is if she asks for your number to fuck later in the night

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and try2beme
maybe you could consider that as a Little signal if you already thought that the girl liked u, but that's not an ioi everyone follows their Friends on social media

• +1
I can but I’m just deprived of the female attention that I consider literally anything a positive

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, try2beme and Klasik616
maybe you could consider that as a Little signal if you already thought that the girl liked u, but that's not an ioi everyone follows their Friends on social media
what does this mean

• +1
I can but I’m just deprived of the female attention that I consider literally anything a positive
She looked at me, she said hi, she smiled!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, try2beme and Klasik616
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and try2beme

Im high as fuck
Bro gave us a fun fact at the end

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rooman, Darkeningstar, try2beme and 1 other person
New term? Contextcel and locationcel
You can be extremely unlucky and never get approached despite being good looking, depending on where you live I guess but I doubt it.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, lepo2317, the BULL and 2 others

Im high as fuck
Do they vary? Yes, but not that much. Not the advice given by the 'redpillers' obviously

• +1
You can be extremely unlucky and never get approached despite being decent looking, depending on where you live I guess but I doubt it.
I got approached once by a LTB she did an excuse to get my number but never texted me?

New term? Contextcel and locationcel
A girl smiling and shit at uni/hs is diff to a stranger one at some rando location outside

Context matters

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I stare at anyone i wanna stare at jfl
That doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would i stare at some average Joe or some average Becky. Plus i had more clear iois, like girls honking from their Cars, or greeting me, or telling to their Friends i'm fine, so i think that counts as an IOI.
The only true IOI is if she asks for your number to fuck later in the night
That's a great way to never get to fuck. Females rarely directly approach, they give you hints most of the time

• +1
It got approached once by a LTB she did an excuse to get my number but never texted me?
Once that’s not terrible, but all that confirms is your atleast a normie, if she never texted you maybe she was drunk?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616 and try2beme
Do they vary? Yes, but not that much. Not the advice given by the 'redpillers' obviously
Sometimes a girl can give you IoIs and you don’t even know it

You just can’t textbook read bitches, you need to feel it

but I do get your point :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
That doesn't make a lot of sense. Why would i stare at some average Joe or some average Becky. Plus i had more clear iois, like girls honking from their Cars, or greeting me, or telling to their Friends i'm fine, so i think that counts as an IOI.

That's a great way to never get to fuck. Females rarely directly approach, they give you hints most of the time
I do sometimes to anyalze their face. And ya I ageee females barley approach so you should Defenitly approach them if they give you signs but don’t be delusional about those signs

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
It is serious to think that you will have ioi if you do not see yourself in your best version. perfect weight, perfect haircut, perfect skin, fashionable clothes and you may receive ioi. some incels cry they don't get attention but they are fat bloated without combing their hair or horrible clothes.

It is serious to think that you will have ioi if you do not see yourself in your best version. perfect weight, perfect haircut, perfect skin, fashionable clothes and you may receive ioi. some incels cry they don't get attention but they are fat bloated without combing their hair or horrible clothes.
True if you look Iike a homeless rat your not getting an IOI no matter what but Realsticly most incels don’t, most are decently well kept

Plus i had more clear iois, like girls honking from their Cars, or greeting me, or telling to their Friends i'm fine, so i think that counts as an IOI.
Wife where

• +1
I do sometimes to anyalze their face. And ya I ageee females barley approach so you should Defenitly approach them if they give you signs but don’t be delusional about those signs
Obviously, looking for 2 seconds to you means nothing, looking for a lot of time repeteatedly, smiling, getting touchy, those are good signs, at most they'll wave at you or if you're lucky they'll come to you to talk, also context is key, if the cashier smiles at you means nothing, if it's a girl in the club is different. And idk about "analyzing", sounds like something only PSL aspies would do, and even then in the First 0.5 seconds you can recognize if it's a face worth to analyze or Just some average Joe

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, try2beme and Darkeningstar