These are not IOIs

If u keep having sex u wont care about the eyeballs of sluts who look at thousands daily
That's cute and all but she's not just gonna come up to you and ask to fuck if she thinks you're gl

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
That's cute and all but she's not just gonna come up to you and ask to fuck if she thinks you're gl
Ugh low iq i didnt even say that would happen or it works that way

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
I'm 4/10 and today 7/10 slut was staring at me while smiling. Was it ioi or you will change your opinion now and tell me that she was making fun of me? IOIS are bullshit. Teenage sluts stare and smile at old men 60+ I bet they want that old dick.
It's funny how low iq you are

It's funny how low iq you are
Why? Can you explain or you just say that because you have no arguments. By the way, I wish I was dumb as fuck, I would be much happier.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and borntosuffer
Why? Can you explain or you just say that because you have no arguments. By the way, I wish I was dumb as fuck, I would be much happier.
No girl would look at a subhuman and smile while doing it you utter retard, it's obvious she finds you attractive if that happens.

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
No girl would look at a subhuman and smile while doing it you utter retard, it's obvious she finds you attractive if that happens.
So teenage girl staring and smiling at old men means she wants the dick, crazy world we live in. 16 years old stacy who can have any men her age, chads in their 20s, smiles and stares at 60+ years old, bald, ugly as fuck man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme and borntosuffer
So teenage girl staring and smiling at old men means she wants the dick, crazy world we live in. 16 years old stacy who can have any men her age, chads in their 20s, smiles and stares at 60+ years old, bald, ugly as fuck man.
Holy shit ur retarded, kys asap

Only subhumans obsess over what direction a fucking strangers eyes go into. Trying to romantisise people using threir bodily functions….Ignore that imbecile he gets zero play

Even if she is staring at you who gives a fuck we can look at any stranger and stare. While these incels are typing about a girls eyeballs who they never even spoke to their jumping on their bfs dick

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
I think if shes staring at you without a smile she doesn’t 100% trusts you or something but she’s interested in my opinion

They are not bullshit, you just have to know how to read them, not ironically. If you know how, they have less margin for error than you think.
Bro always speaks in cryptic

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
How to gauge IOIs in public (not in close quarter settings)

you clearly havent gotten an ioi in your life then, its banal to differentiate an actual ioi from "muh looking at u"