These are the Low Trust Traits

PrimalPlasty

PrimalPlasty

Eat Raw Meat and Organs, you slave
In my opinion this is what makes someone look scary, low inhib and not trustable, ive seen motherfuckers like this irl and ive gathered some of the facial traits i personally have seen in most of these guys.

PCT Eyebrows
Wide Frame (Big muscles are actually not really needed)
Small Waist (Goes in harmony with the one before)
Tall
Nasiolabial Folds (Low Collagen)
Acne (expecially on the zygos and chin, forhead acne looks like an high estrogen cuck :lul:)
Low UUE
Dark eye color (Dark green, brown, black)
Longer hair, curly not well kept even
wide mouth
low bodyfat (obviously no chubby nigger looks frightening)
high set cheekbones
wide alar base, wider bigger nose in general
Wider Set Eyes and PCT (idk what it is but i had a guy in school i didnt dare to make eye contact with him :lul:)
Big Skull
low FHWR (water)
No eyelashes
Unhygienic mfs too (although ts wrecks their chances with women alot)
deep voice goes without saying

This will give you pussy btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkAscender, halloweed, Xangsane and 9 others
In my opinion this is what makes someone look scary, low inhib and not trustable, ive seen motherfuckers like this irl and ive gathered some of the facial traits i personally have seen in most of these guys.

PCT Eyebrows
Tall
Acne (expecially on the zygos and chin, forhead acne looks like an high estrogen cuck :lul:)
Low UUE
wide mouth
high set cheekbones
Wider Set Eyes and PCT (idk what it is but i had a guy in school i didnt dare to make eye contact with him :lul:)
Big Skull
low FHWR (water)
No eyelashes

if unhygienic mfs pull then south indians would pull the hardest

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, truthhurts, MedMogger and 2 others
Disagree on unhygienic one and the nasolabial folds , nasolabial folds give you and old warming cute friendly appearance

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: valentine, ryuken and PrimalPlasty

PCT Eyebrows
Tall
Low UUE
wide mouth
high set cheekbones
Big Skull
low FHWR (water)
No eyelashes

Facial scars

• +1
Reactions: greywind, noahwillascend, ryuken and 1 other person
Disagree on unhygienic one and the nasolabial folds , nasolabial folds give you and old warming cute friendly appearance

He doesn't have nasolabial folds on a resting face
There is a thread on com that describes the different types of nasolabial folds in detail , that might help you understand the difference
you got the link?

no it just makes you look stressed especially if you're under 35 or smth

• +1
Reactions: sb23

PCT Eyebrows
Tall
Low UUE
wide mouth
high set cheekbones
Big Skull
low FHWR (water)
No eyelashes

whats your opinion on small wrists?
i got them:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and PrimalPlasty
whats your opinion on small wrists?
i got them:feelswah:
easily fraudable with accessories and clothing, maybe bonesmash your wrists :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
easily fraudable with accessories and clothing, maybe bonesmash your wrists :lul:
is it bad or good? tbh it fits a smaller waist (got that too) but idk honestly.

• +1
Reactions: PrimalPlasty
is it bad or good? tbh it fits a smaller waist (got that too) but idk honestly.
women dont focus on that like nigger incels on here do, its more like a package that comes with it, most people with small wrists have lower bone density thus smaller frames bad facial bones etc. if you only have small wrists tho thats not too bad actually

• +1
no it just makes you look stressed especially if you're under 35 or smth
i guess we have different povs , imo they look cute and give warming look

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
women dont focus on that like nigger incels on here do, its more like a package that comes with it, most people with small wrists have lower bone density thus smaller frames bad facial bones etc. if you only have small wrists tho thats not too bad actually
Do you think it's better or worse for a good frame?
only bad thing is less thicker wrists mean less force is transmissible. but pure lookism wise?

• +1
Do you think it's better or worse for a good frame?
only bad thing is less thicker wrists mean less force is transmissible. but pure lookism wise?
i think it doesent matter for your frame, but in general most people with wide frames also have thicker wrists, and in general most people with smaller wrists have smaller frames, just a rule of thumb doesent apply to most people, the last part you said is very true if i consider it again

• +1
i think it doesent matter for your frame, but in general most people with wide frames also have thicker wrists, and in general most people with smaller wrists have smaller frames, just a rule of thumb doesent apply to most people, the last part you said is very true if i consider it again
it is, wider shoulder also means more swingforce since u can swing longer. Got this from another user btw. Thats why most manly men have wide frame wrists and shoulders. The ogers i mean.

• +1
it is, wider shoulder also means more swingforce since u can swing longer. Got this from another user btw. Thats why most manly men have wide frame wrists and shoulders. The ogers i mean.
yeah i was always able to put alot of force and swing people alot because of my clavicles, interesting.

• +1

PCT Eyebrows
Tall
Low UUE
wide mouth
high set cheekbones
Big Skull
low FHWR (water)
No eyelashes

how is acne on zygos here dude it looks so bad

• +1
how is acne on zygos here dude it looks so bad
the list is not at all about what is attractive or not, just what causes someone to look low trust as the title says

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
the list is not at all about what is attractive or not, just what causes someone to look low trust as the title says
yea i know i also know some mf with acne all over the zygos they just look like a estrogenic tribe

• JFL