These are the problems foids face these days jfl

Itss_BritneyBishh

Itss_BritneyBishh

Silver
So i work at a clothing store (its a popular brand)
I wont go in to details. Basically i see (when i am at work) thousands of faces everyday.
Anyway i work with alot femwhores and this what one said during work: gosh i hate my life, i hate these fucking men they keep looking at me and eyefucking the shit out of me.
Meanwhile i would be happy if somenone atleast looked at me. Femoids really live life on easy mode. I get legit of 1300 foids i see a small amount of ioi that how over it is. If an iois would be looking on accident at me...
femoids live life on easy mode

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: qwep, Final82 and GoonCel
you mean non?

True. How old are you?

We can't really do anything about it, best course of action is to just to ignore and don't let it affect you

So i work at a clothing store (its a popular brand)
I wont go in to details. Basically i see (when i am at work) thousands of faces everyday.
Anyway i work with alot femwhores and this what one said during work: gosh i hate my life, i hate these fucking men they keep looking at me and eyefucking the shit out of me.
Meanwhile i would be happy if somenone atleast looked at me. Femoids really live life on easy mode. I get legit of 1300 foids i see a small amount of ioi that how over it is. If an iois would be looking on accident at me...
femoids live life on easy mode
Dude it’s fine five years and they will be disgusting once they slam the wall hard