These dating apps couldn’t possibly be more blackpilled

What's up with these fucktards and their preference for whores and sluts despite claiming they prefer HQNP
He legit just posted 6 whores in a row on tiktok lmao

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
He legit just posted 6 whores in a row on tiktok lmao
And trying to justify (very poorly) why he prefers them. Wipe off the fakeup and put them in a t shirt and jeans (not a crop top) and see what you get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Sex:4 different girls various amounts of times
Hookups: somewhere in the 20s
And why did that not fucking surprise me. Manwhores will always prefer womanwhores, real men go for HQNP elegant women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Sex:4 different girls various amounts of times
Hookups: somewhere in the 20s
I forgot you're Hispanic so of course you're promiscuous

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and socialcel
And why did that not fucking surprise me. Manwhores will always prefer womanwhores, real men go for HQNP elegant women
I’m just a party animal, not necessarily a “manwhore”, also I’ve taken almost every girl I’ve fucked virginity except for the first one

@delonregen @socialcel hope I didn't seem spergy

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 30037
I’m just a party animal, not necessarily a “manwhore”, also I’ve taken almost every girl I’ve fucked virginity except for the first one
You're a manwhore because you have a laycount in the 20s at 17 years old + you're attracted to slut pheno bitches

“Slut Pheno”
Beyond rascist
It's not racism to tell you that a foid who has her stomach exposed + boobs exposed + fakeup has the slut pheno

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
You're a manwhore because you have a laycount in the 20s at 17 years old + you're attracted to slut pheno bitches
Your basically calling Hispanic girls all sluts + everyone who lives in Miami a whore for wearing tropical clothes

It's not racism to tell you that a foid who has her stomach exposed + boobs exposed + fakeup has the slut pheno
this is hopeless

Your basically calling Hispanic girls all sluts + everyone who lives in Miami a whore for wearing tropical clothes
meanwhile "desert clothes"
6909c05c2a9398cdf970dc83e1456b7b.jpg
T_ModestFashionWeek_miha_Maze35.jpg
34184f13110e5c980e38fcd49e8989be.jpg
The-Motivation-Behind-Modest-Fashion-Week-London.jpg

Attachments

• 1709054857797.png
    1709054857797.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
also jfl at trying to flex slaying mtbs

• +1
meanwhile "desert clothes"
6909c05c2a9398cdf970dc83e1456b7b.jpg
T_ModestFashionWeek_miha_Maze35.jpg
34184f13110e5c980e38fcd49e8989be.jpg
The-Motivation-Behind-Modest-Fashion-Week-London.jpg
Yeah I’ve never seen someone dress like that here in south Florida during the entire 17 years I’ve been alive

also jfl at trying to flex slaying mtbs
Take off the fakeup and slut clothes and make them wear a t-shirt and a knee-length denim skirt, and just make them wear BB cream. What do you even get?

• +1
Take off the fakeup and slut clothes and make them wear a t-shirt and a knee-length denim skirt, and just make them wear BB cream. What do you even get?
brutal pill to swallow for all the “slayers” on this site

• +1
Yeah I’ve never seen someone dress like that here in south Florida during the entire 17 years I’ve been alive
Miami BTW
101627.jpg

even this white foid isn't as bad:
hqdefault.jpg

brutal pill to swallow for all the “slayers” on this site
Exactly. I'm not attracted to the slut pheno at all emotionally

• +1
TOTAL MANLET DEATH

Yeah and I got an academic scholarship for chemical and biomedical engineering
anyone who got above a 3.0 gpa or 1000 sat got an academic scholarship tho at my uni

Brutal. It's over for most men. Being a man and average is no longer a viable option in 2024.

It's over for average men.
Average men? Average woman in the US is like 5'5, a foot taller is 6'5, so even solidly tall but non-giant men aren't high-SMV for these sluts anymore

Last edited:
anyway if it's any consolation, I doubt these retards can tell the difference between a man 8 inches or 1 foot taller than them. I still think women say this shit as a kind of society-wide shit test or to piss men off and seem "rebellious".

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Your being corny

I am just a handsome dude who likes to party and get bitches

Just living life and I don’t care about your opinion
You are a manslut and a degen. Good luck LTRing and marrying a 600 body count roastie

• +1
This is false

Average in US is 5’3

ok pookie bear 😊
average white zoomer woman in the US is 5'5, and for men 5'10. Which might sound black pilling but it's actually lifefuel, it's less than 2 inches below Dutch average height, so average height across white countries doesn't vary nearly as much as people here say it does (the US is considered a "manlet white country").

Last edited:
You are a manslut and a degen. Good luck LTRing and marrying a 600 body count roastie
actually bro sleeping w lots of women is high value and alpha 🤓

• +1
  • +1