These dating apps couldn’t possibly be more blackpilled

-a literal framecel
I mog your bloodline pussy boy, I’m easy to find come to the UFC gym in Kendall, Miami and we can fight here, if you can even put up a fight which I doubt you could

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, kebab and socialcel
I mog your bloodline pussy boy, I’m easy to find come to the UFC gym in Kendall, Miami and we can fight here, if you can even put up a fight which I doubt you could
brb travelling to the shithole of US, Miami specifically which is filled with cokeheads and dalits off the boat like you, just so I can KO you in 30 secs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
Eh.
And also why do you pick the bikini sluts over some high class Kate Middleton type
Obviously because he's a low-class ettnick himself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, BeanletMogger, Xangsane and 1 other person

Attachments

• IMG_5940.jpeg
    IMG_5940.jpeg
    282.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Would rather go to North Korea than that shithole of a degenerate town you live in
You probably have no fucking idea how to fight or are trained what so ever

I’ll humble you in grappling or striking

Your choice

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
You probably have no fucking idea how to fight or are trained what so ever

I’ll humble you in grappling or striking

Your choice
bro why you keep raging in your threads bruh the frame one now this wth. is it the teen hormones or some shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314, Xangsane and socialcel
bro why you keep raging in your threads bruh the frame one now this wth. is it the teen hormones or some shit
he’s mexican, runs in the family

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
Would rather go to North Korea than that shithole of a degenerate town you live in
Like on some real shit let’s run it

I’m so scared of an incel on .org
high test, can’t help it but I wanna fight this guy because he’s acting tuff when he is in fact not

• JFL
Reactions: gooner23
Like on some real shit let’s run it

I’m so scared of an incel on .org

high test, can’t help it but I wanna fight this guy because he’s acting tuff when he is in fact not
high test prettyboy, that’s something new

• JFL
  • JFL
He needs you to defend him because he’s a pussy
I didnt read the thread but im pretty sure he doesnt need any help whatsoever.

• +1
Where’s the Mexican

My parents are paying for my entire college tuition lol
just fucking lol, proved my point.

“my parents give me money so they must love me”

i’m sorry for you bro, hope you realize slaying isn’t the answer.

wish you the best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and kebab
My parents are paying for my entire college tuition lol
Like most parents in the west lol ur not special incel.

Jfl at claiming white when you are ibarrian and on top of that you have NIGGER BLOOD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and socialcel

Attachments

• 1709059939894.png
    1709059939894.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1709059909000.png
    1709059909000.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Im southern European not Northern European

Europe has several phenos
you look ethnic and have a ethnic/nigger blood. Case closed.

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
come Denmark nigger
Way to far

Fair enough, I understand why you wouldn’t want to travel across the world to fight some guy on looksmax . Org jfl

• JFL
you look ethnic and have a ethnic/nigger blood. Case closed.
I look a bit mestizo because I am robust, something that a lot of meds aren’t, they are usually more gracile and shorter

I am just blessed and fucking love my genetics in a non narcissistic way

I was an incel once but have ascended

how come you're a manslut at 17
He was rlly ugly and obese in his before pics b4 he ascended so he's just capitalizing now that he's tall and gl and able to fuck, I guess

@Clouds006 were you manlet in your before pics?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
meanwhile i go on dates with girls 5” taller and get double texted after (couldn’t smash first date cause had to take train home) as a 5’6 ltn-mtn @Biggdink
I also get girls taller than me (face carries me ngl) but nowhere near the quality of these girls OP posted. If I ever do, they don't stick around.

In 2024 you need to be a complete male (tall, good face, NT) to get girls to stick. Banging is doable, but getting FWBs is really hard as sub-chad and short.

He was rlly ugly and obese in his before pics b4 he ascended so he's just capitalizing now that he's tall and gl and able to fuck, I guess

I am also chadlite but I am no manslut

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger

I was 5’9 as a freshman in highschool so no I was never a manlet, just a little above average and now I’m decently tall but not massive

Very tall is 6’5 and above imo

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
I am also chadlite but I am no manslut
ur not chadlite, ur pics are all morphed, edited, photoshopped and ai rendered. Most likely your not even a real person behind this account. You post brainrot 24/7 and make everyone's life on this forum worse. You are the most retarded, annoying user on this site and I'm 100 percent sure you are a bot from china or something. Ignored

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Clouds006, aesthetic beauty and Xangsane
ur not chadlite, ur pics are all morphed, edited, photoshopped and ai rendered. Most likely you’re not even a real person behind this account. You post brainrot 24/7 and make everyone's life on this forum worse. You are the most retarded, annoying user on this site and I'm 100 percent sure you are a bot from china or something. Ignored
pat me

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Damn these niggas going at it