These religion-obsessed new users are bunch of Mena subhumans coping with Allah and should be banned tbh

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
they have nothing to do with blackpill or psl culture. these retards just want a media so they can shove their shitty ideology into people to get scores in the eyes of Allah.
its making me sick of .org experience tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: kebab, Skywalker, efidescontinuado and 15 others
Das rite. Jesus Christ is LORD!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, JoshuaG, humanoidsub7 and 3 others
DNDR sandnigger detected opinion rejected

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, JoshuaG, sportsmogger and 3 others
Yeah it's annoying, imagine posting about religion on an incel Blackpill forum lmao

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, IMOGYOU, sportsmogger and 6 others
thanks for bump, SANDNIGGER
Go to reddit they love secular iranians there. They even have a popular subreddit full of them and bots which is modded by israelis and americans.

Also JFL at banning religious people or even calling them a new breed. The fact that inceldom exists to begin with is because of atheism while some of the most commented thrreads in this trash hole were religious threads in 2020-2021. It's natural that a place that rejects inceldom and wokeism is going to inherently have more religious people.

Those were the days. The current generations of looksmaxxers are the biggest cucks i have ever met.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, humanoidsub7 and emeraldglass
Go to reddit they love secular iranians there. They even have a popular subreddit full of them and bots which is modded by israelis and americans.

Also JFL at banning religious people or even calling them a new breed. The fact that inceldom exists to begin with is because of atheism while some of the most commented thrreads in this trash hole were religious threads in 2020-2021. It's natural that a place that rejects inceldom and wokeism is going to inherently have more religious people.

Those were the days. The current generations of looksmaxxers are the biggest cucks i have ever met.
You know online argument has no point and direction. Plus this is a Blackpill looksmaxxing forum what this has anything to do with religion ?

You are only wasting your time, if you argue regarding religion here

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Bump for Darwin

😇 🙏☀️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, Psychophilly and Lynxress
Images   2024 02 29T210118908

woman dont want me cuz they dont wear hijab and pray everyday toward a gay cube:feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Lynxress
Yeah it's annoying, imagine posting about religion on an incel Blackpill forum lmao
It's called offtopic, this subforum is mainly for discussion in other things than incel, blackpill, looks.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and PseduoAryan
It's called offtopic, this subforum is mainly for discussion in other things than incel, blackpill, looks.
there is off-topic section in Indian microsoft support forums too, go talk religion there.

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and wishIwasSalludon
Still makes no sense, because if you are here then you know about Blackpill and how looks play an important role in life so I see no point of bringing religion here.

Plus no matter how religious you are if you are ugly then you will be treated poorly by the society.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, humanoidsub7 and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: northern mogger, emeraldglass, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
i browse .org cuz i think i'm hanging out with atleast people above average in terms of intelligence.
these religiontards are screaming low IQ everywhere and i feel cucked that i'm associated with them.

lol wdym this barely happens, if anything christcucks like @Eternal_ have made more christianity threads than all the muslims combined here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, PseduoAryan and MaghrebGator
lol wdym this barely happens, if anything christcucks like @Eternal_ have made more christianity threads than all the muslims combined here
And every thread has been a masterpiece, hoe nigga

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
it’s impossible to be religious and blackpilled at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Psychophilly
i told him the same thing.
you two are both sandniggers, stop us sandniggers need to stay united
Persians live in mountains and heights, we are far from sand lil nigga

• JFL
I’m very religious and extremely blackpilled at the same time
if you are blackpilled you would understand religion is cope

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Persians live in mountains and heights, we are far from sand lil nigga
iran is at least 1/4 desert + the whole world views u as a sand nigga no matter what lol

if you are blackpilled you would understand religion is cope
those 2 have nothing to do with one another, the blackpill is just understanding that looks are everything when it comes to attracting women, why can you not be religious and believe in this at the same time lol

they have nothing to do with blackpill or psl culture. these retards just want a media so they can shove their shitty ideology into people to get scores in the eyes of Allah.
its making me sick of .org experience tbh.
bro in 2020 when i joined it was so much worse

• JFL
what happened to no more arguing JFL not that i care abt this cuz im not christian
I tried man but this niggers keep crawling on my skin like worms

• JFL
Still makes no sense, because if you are here then you know about Blackpill and how looks play an important role in life so I see no point of bringing religion here.

Plus no matter how religious you are if you are ugly then you will be treated poorly by the society.
Well that's your opinion and you have a God-given right for that. I didn't always use to post about religion, but as my faith has grown stronger, I might as well post something about the religion as I have this account.

I know all that, I used to be blackpilled too and be very into looksmaxxing before it became a trend that it is today. I just now see that's there more to life than looks and sex. And I could pull, I just see that is vanity. I'm way more happy now that I'm more or less doing what bible said than when I used to be so focused on pulling girls, even when I kissed some stacy in the nightclub or got validation from tinder, I would be feeling empty the next day. I've seen that vanity is not the key to happiness, God is.

sorry no meme available for opposite side because atheist don't need to shove their idea. since there isn't even any idea, its just not believing ur shitty idea.
>Even dough atheists are pushing their Jewish degeneracy more than anyone thoughbeit

whole world
u mean uneducated, prince of perisa players? i saw sands in POP so Iran must be sand:soy:
just because a country has desert in its border doesn't mean people live there.
sandnigger term is solely used for Arabs because they literally live in sand.
18393521.jpg

%D9%BE%D9%84_%D8%B7%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%B9%D8%AA_%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86.jpg

sandnigger term is solely used for Arabs because they literally live in sand.
sandnigger slur is used on any middle easterner, they say it to gulf arabs, egyptians, north africans, levant, iraq, iran, etc. all sandniggers in the eyes of the rest of the world.

It is what it is, if you went to america for example they would view you as a sandnigger.

Who cares tho