These religion-obsessed new users are bunch of Mena subhumans coping with Allah and should be banned tbh

View attachment 2777040
Even dough Jesus was a White Pale Man and Atheism is Jewish dough
Images   2024 03 01T193748599

Cope and seethe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689 and Psychophilly
sandnigger slur is used on any middle easterner, they say it to gulf arabs, egyptians, north africans, levant, iraq, iran, etc. all sandniggers in the eyes of the rest of the world.

It is what it is, if you went to america for example they would view you as a sandnigger.

Who cares tho
gulf arabs, egyptians , north africans, levant, iraq are all sand residents and literally Arab.
you can't just add Iran in there too, just because some retarded westerns mistakenly think Iranians are Arabs too doesn't mean everyone thinks or the meaning of the slur is lost.
the origin meaning of sandnigger is used for Arabs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and yeeyeeslayer
they have nothing to do with blackpill or psl culture. these retards just want a media so they can shove their shitty ideology into people to get scores in the eyes of Allah.
its making me sick of .org experience tbh.
Finally someone willing to write more than a line on this cancerous issue on the forum. Mirin but DNR.

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
ZomboMeme 01032024074232

@BrendioEEE

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
u mean uneducated, prince of perisa players? i saw sands in POP so Iran must be sand:soy:
just because a country has desert in its border doesn't mean people live there.
sandnigger term is solely used for Arabs because they literally live in sand.
18393521.jpg

%D9%BE%D9%84_%D8%B7%D8%A8%DB%8C%D8%B9%D8%AA_%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86.jpg
@Lynxress you settle this are Persians sand niggers or not

they have nothing to do with blackpill or psl culture. these retards just want a media so they can shove their shitty ideology into people to get scores in the eyes of Allah.
its making me sick of .org experience tbh.
they’re just here to shove their religious beliefs under disguise of being blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
The Blackpill ideology is flawed, no perspective is entirely accurate. However, even if it were, religion tends to embrace a more Blackpill mentality compared to contemporary atheist society. The latter promotes the idea that everyone should respect every stupid idea someone has, except if the idea is emotionally hurting women, gays, etcetera.

View attachment 2777065
Nigger you look like this, no photoshop for your Jewish pig face. Nigger legit looks like a cuck. Stfu faggot and take that nigger cock up your catholic ass or I'll slit your throat and funky town your entire family
Even dough i'm not Catholic and I mog you dough, but keep crying for me:

ZomboMeme 01032024080830

@BrendioEEE

atheism is based
why do you worship a middle eastern jew
He was a White Man not a Jew, The Bible explicitly called what we know of today as Jews, "The Synagogue of Satan" and "of their father The Devil"

He was a White Man not a Jew, The Bible explicitly called what we know of today as Jews, "The Synagogue of Satan" and "of their father The Devil"
u cant be blackpilled and religious
religion or ltr= bluepill

u cant be blackpilled and religious
religion or ltr= bluepill
Considering The Elites who run The World are literally Luciferians who believe in God but worship Lucifer, and hate Christianity, you can ONLY be blackpilled if you're Religious.

It's because forums like this attracts lot's of reactionary weirdos, and they love to cope with religion.