These swagged out latins make me suicidal

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Posts
6,679
Reputation
8,643
These swagged out carribean latins make me suicidal. Imagine how good their game is
 
  • JFL
Reactions: PIayer and Gonthar
What's with the fat, black guy, he looks out of place.
 
What's with the fat, black guy, he looks out of place.
He's called Sech, he's fat but me mogs everyone here by being statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 3789
Stop watching NT Latinos who mog you to oblivion if you don't wanna rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Latinos are all NT maxxed bro, people say blacks are low inhib but I’ve seen a few nerdy black kids. Never have I seen a weird latino, all of them go to parties and drink and do NT stuff regularly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789
Latinos are all NT maxxed bro, people say blacks are low inhib but I’ve seen a few nerdy black kids. Never have I seen a weird latino, all of them go to parties and drink and do NT stuff regularly
I know plenty of weird Latinos, me included but Im at least kind of NT and not extremely high inhib. Whites are the kings of non NT tho that's why Latinos fuck their wives
 
He's called Sech, he's fat but me mogs everyone here by being statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed
sech-interview.jpg
 

Similar threads

nolonger_human
Replies
42
Views
185
evilfoidsstrikeagai
evilfoidsstrikeagai
choppedcel2
Replies
6
Views
35
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra
czechsub3
Replies
8
Views
29
czechsub3
czechsub3
C
Replies
4
Views
38
Nicklz
Nicklz
UserE_7.random
Replies
3
Views
28
UserE_7.random
UserE_7.random

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top